Extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile

superjack

Anyone else watched this yet? Just finished it, I thought it was really good. Only agreed to watch it as my daughter fancied it.

Zac effron was actually quite good in the role, and I was even surprised to see James Hetfield appear in it as well.

As you can guess, inhighly recommend it.

Thread title should say extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile.

Can you please correct it mods?

2 hours ago, superjack said:

Thread title should say extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile.

Can you please correct it mods?

You had one job ! One! 

jack D and coke

The four part Netflix documentary about Bundy is well worth a watch too. 

Edited by jack D and coke

52 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The four part Netflix documentary about Bundy is well worth a watch too. 

Yep far better than the movie I though. Unbelievable what he got away with till he was caught. Even then it was pretty shocking. 

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Yep far better than the movie I though. Unbelievable what he got away with till he was caught. Even then it was pretty shocking. 

The fact he even managed to charm the judge to a point was incredible. I'd read about him and how charming he was, a common psychopath trait, but the footage showing it in action was unbelievable at times. 

Do The Dance

I’d already watched the Netflix series prior to this and far preferred it due to it going into a lot more detail. Had I not watched the Netflix series before I wouldn’t have appreciated how many people he killed as the film didn’t go into it particularly.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Do The Dance said:

I’d already watched the Netflix series prior to this and far preferred it due to it going into a lot more detail. Had I not watched the Netflix series before I wouldn’t have appreciated how many people he killed as the film didn’t go into it particularly.

Not watched it yet but my wife was disappointed in the lack of detail in the film. 

22 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

The fact he even managed to charm the judge to a point was incredible. I'd read about him and how charming he was, a common psychopath trait, but the footage showing it in action was unbelievable at times. 

Even at sentencing the judge was almost gushing over him.