***Official Celtic v Hearts Match Thread (not the final)***

tartofmidlothian

Saint Jambo
24 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

***** moaning whatever the line up was. Too many or too little first team players.

Have a ****ing day off man.

Most on the nose post of the thread. There isn't a team Levein could have picked today that wouldn't have resulted in a 90% negative reaction.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambof3tornado

• Harry Potter

• BOBTHEBRUCE

• letsalldothebeattie

BOBTHEBRUCE
2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Always worry about mulraney given the bursts he makes, that a hamstring will ping at some point.

If he is given a marking role he does it well but it does hamper his forward play.

Aye, that's always a worry with fast players. Driver being a good example. 

There's not many players that can cope with the pace he's got.

We should be using his speed at every opportunity to attack teams, given our attacking threat is non existent.

4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Most on the nose post of the thread. There isn't a team Levein could have picked today that wouldn't have resulted in a 90% negative reaction.

It’s a meaningless game, 6 days before our biggest game of the season, in a season where we have had our worst injury hit season in living memory. It’s not negative to expect an experienced manager like Levein to pick a team that mirrored that situation. If Smith, Bobby, Souttar, Mulraney or Clare pick up and injury it will directly impact the cup final. A risk not needed to take in a game that means nothing. 

Kylejordan

Don’t know if people watching but Jesus Christ kris commons is the most patronising guy on the sky sports panel and that says a lot. The man can’t even hide his biased towards Celtic. 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, chazza74 said:

Wtf is Hughes doing on the bench

Sitting?

132goals1958
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It’s a meaningless game, 6 days before our biggest game of the season, in a season where we have had our worst injury hit season in living memory. It’s not negative to expect an experienced manager like Levein to pick a team that mirrored that situation. If Smith, Bobby, Souttar, Mulraney or Clare pick up and injury it will directly impact the cup final. A risk not needed to take in a game that means nothing. 

That is the way I see it.

41 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

***** moaning whatever the line up was. Too many or too little first team players.

Have a ****ing day off man.

Bravo sir

:clap:

9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Way I see it too. (and most others I expect).

If he'd played a fully youth/reserve squad not one of us wouldve batted an eyelid. 

Francis Albert
47 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I can see the logic of playing some first team regulars particularly in goal/defence.  Getting absolutely pumped a week before we play them in the cup final isn’t sensible.

Agree. Not only that but if we rested the entire first team squad guarantee the excuse from some next week would be players being rusty.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Conner Smith clearly didn't think much of the guard of honour :pleasing:

Looked very uncomfy.

Hope he enjoys the game more than the guard of honour.

letsalldothebeattie

So how come Celtic fans can sing through this minutes applause but we got shite for a small section at Easter Road singing at the end of the applause

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, clouston1992 said:

Say what you want about Hughes, he’s had a great career and is the model professional. 

Yup. Pity we failed to see much of him in maroon though.

2 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Way I see it too. (and most others I expect).

If he'd played a fully youth/reserve squad not one of us wouldve batted an eyelid. 

Nothing that happens today could impact the cup final...............except injuries. We could go out and get pumped 10-0, it wouldn’t matter. One injury to any the 5 mentioned in my original post affects our chance of winning the cup. A mad risk to take. 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Nothing that happens today could impact the cup final...............except injuries. We could go out and get pumped 10-0, it wouldn’t matter. One injury to any the 5 mentioned in my original post affects our chance of winning the cup. A mad risk to take. 

Balls mate. A heavy defeat will impact our players.

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

FFS Shaugnessy, at least look interested.

Hasn’t looked interested since joining us. Looks a very bang average defender 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Balls mate. A heavy defeat will impact our players.

I was joking with the 10-0 but looks on the cards haha. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, letsalldothebeattie said:

Well at least we held them for a minute. Something to build on for next week

Aye go for 2 minutes in the final.