Message to any players looking in

22games nro

This thread reminds me of that shitty messages thing the hibs players done before the 2012 final to their fans.Comedy gold it was.

It worked for them :lol: 

players shouldn’t need any motivation for this game and if they do then they are in the wrong trade.

been here before

Pay no attention to posters on an internet forum who make up pretend inspiring team talks.

They're wierd.

I find these types of things a bit weird. If anyone actual knows a football player they’ll know this sort of stuff is more likely to make them cringe. Up there with the “I’ve been playing football since I was 4 years old” patter football players get from every boy in a pub haha. As much as we hate it and don’t want it to be, it’s a job to them. Every now and then you get a Locke who is born and breed, the same as us. Everyone else is just here to play football and be paid. Probably more thought and preparation has went into the end of season holiday than the cup final. 

9 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I was but recently defected to the all-new Kickback’s For Snowflakes. The natural home for the PC Library Brigade.

I’m heading there as well. See you soon. 

Edited by soonbe110

Show them the absolute adulation after 98 and 2012 finals, show them the cup parades - they could be Gods. Just ask anyone who was there. Even if we lose as long as you give 100% and have a right go then there will be nothing to worry about.

Hectormasson

This might be the majority of you all,only cup final ? Dont come of the pitch feeling you could have done better ?do it for the 22k hearts fans ' they deserve a performance,  " search for the hero inside your self".......??????????????????????♥️

17 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Gents , next Saturday as you walk out at Hampden take a minute to take it all in , nearly 22,000 Jambos ,willing you to give your very best for 90 minutes,  nothing but goodwill from us all , breathe it all in and thrive on it, I can promise you if you  do win the cup you will have scenes you could only dream about on your return to Gorgie , above all else ,Have belief in yourselves, if at the end of the day you can reflect and say you played to the very best of your abilities then we as fans can’t ask anymore of you. We will do our bit in the stands and hopefully between us both we can get the result we all crave.

HHGH

Great post ??

We might be a demanding support, but we know how to worship our heroes. Win this Final and every single player will be treated accordingly for evermore.

Seriously though - never underestimate motivation techniques. This “if they are not up for this then blah blah blah they shouldn’t need any motivation ” chat is bullshit and would get you laughed out of Scotland if you spouted such pish to any professional sports person.

Nearly every modern day successful elite athlete has had some sort of sport science motivational element to their training.

There should be an element of time devoted to this as part of the prep next week.

Edited by Jammy T

williamgerrard

All i will say are you ready for war lads thats what the final will be .Weve proved on our game we can match celtic .Keep going for full game get right into there faces dont give them a inch .

Stephane Grappelli
9 hours ago, Jambotommy said:

I would love it... Absolutely love it to do this lot, and stop the treble treble... Please...make it so...

Couldn't give a **** about the treble treble.  Just want to see Hearts win another trophy.