Message to any players looking in

22games nro

22games nro

Gents , next Saturday as you walk out at Hampden take a minute to take it all in , nearly 22,000 Jambos ,willing you to give your very best for 90 minutes,  nothing but goodwill from us all , breathe it all in and thrive on it, I can promise you if you  do win the cup you will have scenes you could only dream about on your return to Gorgie , above all else ,Have belief in yourselves, if at the end of the day you can reflect and say you played to the very best of your abilities then we as fans can’t ask anymore of you. We will do our bit in the stands and hopefully between us both we can get the result we all crave.

HHGH

Absolutely right.  Have the mindset that you're prepared to die on the field.  Be confident.

A place in history will be less than 2 hours away.

Dont fear Celtic.  They are not that good.

Finlay James

Too right, get stuck in lads.

Ignore all the negative crap that you read on here/Facebook/twitter.  We're proud of you for reaching the cup final and the only folk that matter are the real Jambos around the world who support the club through thick and thin.

Bring the cup home, you will be legends.

HHGH

Remember guys, it's Hearts HEARTS HEARTS ALWAYS HEARTS. Give all you have and find some more, leave it ALL out on the park. we will be right with you, we LOVE The Heart Of Midlothian. C'MON THE HEEAARRTTSSS !!!!!!

Big Slim Stylee

I’m assuming most of the players are paid up members of the “Kickback’s For Arseholes” brigade, tbh ?

JamboGraham

And if you are on here probably best just to check this thread and this thread only..(oh and maybe ignore the post above mine...)

I would also take a leave out of rugby’s book and get the team out on the lash on Monday night. Somewhere private. No phones. 

HAMILTON HEARTS

You will be remembered as the team that stopped the treble treble go out there each and everyone of you and us the supporters will back you to the hilt let's do this ????????

Edited by HAMILTON HEARTS
Wrong spelling

3 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Gents , next Saturday as you walk out at Hampden take a minute to take it all in , nearly 22,000 Jambos ,willing you to give your very best for 90 minutes,  nothing but goodwill from us all , breathe it all in and thrive on it, I can promise you if you  do win the cup you will have scenes you could only dream about on your return to Gorgie , above all else ,Have belief in yourselves, if at the end of the day you can reflect and say you played to the very best of your abilities then we as fans can’t ask anymore of you. We will do our bit in the stands and hopefully between us both we can get the result we all crave.

HHGH

Don’t read Kickback again after tonight. Don’t let what you have read up until then bring you down. Go out there and win despite the utter ****ing cretins in our support who post here.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Going too early. 

Got a game on Sunday to get out of the way first. 

Don't want to burn out. Frenzy next Friday night 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Going too early. 

Got a game on Sunday to get out of the way first. 

Don't want to burn out. Frenzy next Friday night 

A kick in the nuts this weekend could actually help rather than hinder.

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

A kick in the nuts this weekend could actually help rather than hinder.

It did last time

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Genuine non shit stirring question.  Who in our changing room would speak with such inspiration 

Psychedelicropcircle
2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Olly Lee your shit.

A pal of mine nicknamed him cyclone...a slow moving depression....harsh but made I larf 

90 mins that's all we ask,  get at them, harrass them from the off, dont give them a minutes peace, maximum effort from every single player 

The closer this gets the more confident i become 

39 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Genuine non shit stirring question.  Who in our changing room would speak with such inspiration 

Naisy if he's allowed in there 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, hthejambo said:

Naisy if he's allowed in there 

Well I thought about him maybe more of a nark and a prodder than a lyricist 

Bazzas right boot

When you get the ball pass it to a guy in the same colour shirt. 

When you get close to the net thing, kick the ball towards it. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Well I thought about him maybe more of a nark and a prodder than a lyricist 

If we're allowed him in the dressing room we should be looking to use his experience and influence on the side 

4 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I’m assuming most of the players are paid up members of the “Kickback’s For Arseholes” brigade, tbh ?

Aren’t we all??

letsalldothebeattie

All we ask is that you take to that field and for 90 minutes you give your absolute all for the cause. You give your absolute all for us fans in the stand and around the world watching. Most importantly you give your all for that famous jersey you are so lucky to pull on. If you do all that then win or lose we will be proud of you. But please god win the game

Radio Ga Ga

Don’t give a feck if we get beet 5-0 on Sunday, next week is the one that matters 1-0 with a Brown OG in the last minute please? Get all the staff and players to watch the Pointon Video on the bus through to Hamdump to show them how they will all go down in folklore and become legends

Big Slim Stylee
41 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Aren’t we all??

I was but recently defected to the all-new Kickback’s For Snowflakes. The natural home for the PC Library Brigade.

6 hours ago, Herbert said:

Olly Lee your shit.

... slow clap Kickback... what a place... well done...

rudi must stay

Do us and yourselves proud

Celtic will expect nothing from us, so let's make it tough from them

Hearts1975
8 hours ago, 22games nro said:

HHGH

Brilliant post and echo the sentiment fully 

that’s the key bit u said in your post - every player has to come off that park at the end of the game with nothing else to give - that’s what it means and that’s what we expect when a player dons the famous maroon 

no fear, no exceptions - it’s 11 players vs 11 - don’t give a shit about who has the better players - effort, desire, belief and will to win can overcome quality 

give it all U have lads - HHGH 

5 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Don’t read Kickback again after tonight. Don’t let what you have read up until then bring you down. Go out there and win despite the utter ****ing cretins in our support who post here.

THIS .... we’ll support you evermore 

Jambotommy

I would love it... Absolutely love it to do this lot, and stop the treble treble... Please...make it so...

Edited by Jambotommy