Cup poll

Bazzas right boot

Cup poll  

450 members have voted

1. 1. As it says on the tin. What do you prefer?

• Win cup/ CL stays for next season.
    • Celtic win/CL definitely goes.

The Gorgie

This reeks of desperation of trying to get a reaction out of people who want Levein gone. No one in the right state of mind should ever want their team to lose a cup final. I guess adding win the cup and Levein goes would have been a bit too one side for your liking?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Alex Kintner

• The Real Maroonblood

• 7628mm

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If you vote Hearts to get beat of celtic in a sc final to get rid of him, I'm afraid you do hate him. 

Either that or you prefer Celtic over Hearts winning the sc, that would mean you're not a Hearts fan. 

I want Hearts to beat Celtic and I want Levein to leave,

I hope this helps.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, TheStig said:

This reeks of desperation of trying to get a reaction out of people who want Levein gone. No one in the right state of mind should ever want their team to lose a cup final. I guess adding win the cup and Levein goes would have been a bit too one side for your liking?

Not one sided, a bit dull. 

It would have been the "3" on the likert scale. 

In that example I've gave options 1 and 5.

Obviously a few folk not in the right mind. 

Seperates actual Hearts fans from complete throbbers. 

Any Hearts fan who dislikes CL that much they want Hearts beat in a final of celtic and are happy to say it in a Hearts forum deserve all the grief they get and imo should be questioned by mods because they cannot be Hearts fans. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Exactly.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope this helps.

As many would and  I see the logic, but this is a poll with two options, so which one would you prefer out of the two options?

20 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The 6% that want Celtic to win need to have a word. 

If CL does win the cup then it's highly Likley he'll stay on.

We'd have won a cup and achieved European football, he's unlikely to be sacked I'd we do that. 

Wanting Hearts beat in a sc final? 

Think the mask has slipped. 

Do a stupid poll, get stupid answers.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope this helps.

And also, if we win the cup I see almost no chance of Levein leaving or being sacked so it would be a shite option anyway. 

The likelyhood is, if we win it he'll stay on. 

If we lose it, he'll also still likley stay, but could be removed from the post.  It's a possibility. 

If we win it, he's 100% staying. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, allyby said:

Do a stupid poll, get stupid answers.

There is only one stupid answer. 

Quite simply anyone who in actually a Hearts supporter wants us to lose next Saturday is a complete arse. 

2 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Anyone voting for Celtic to beat hearts should be euthanized. 

FTFY

Alex Kintner

Da55add

Wank

jamboj

Wank

Gandhi

Good guy

Moosemich

Wank

Winston Churchill

Good guy

Isimp77

Wank

Selkirkhmfc1874

Wank

Robert F Kennedy

Good guy

hans

Wank

Londonjambo1985

Wank

GED

Wank

Martin Luther King

Good guy

innerjambo

Wank

HomelyTenderHartebeest-size_restricted.g

Edited by To Be Frank

Bazzas right boot

Think someone needs to change thier picture from

"Heart until we die" 

To

Hearts until Celtic can beat us in a final to win the sc and complete the treble treble and we can finally sack our manager. 

The Gorgie
15 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Not one sided, a bit dull. 

It would have been the "3" on the likert scale. 

In that example I've gave options 1 and 5.

Obviously a few folk not in the right mind. 

Seperates actual Hearts fans from complete throbbers. 

Any Hearts fan who dislikes CL that much they want Hearts beat in a final of celtic and are happy to say it in a Hearts forum deserve all the grief they get and imo should be questioned by mods because they cannot be Hearts fans. 

I don't honestly believe these people do want us to lose the final. We support Hearts not Levein so when the team walk out on that park for the final, thinking whether our manager should go or not should be the last thing on peoples minds. We've only won the SC 8 times in our history, 8 times in 140+ years of existence its not a lot when think about it. Who ever has got to be at the wind up voting for us to lose cause no Hearts fan would should ever want to pass up the opportunity of silverware.

2 hours ago, GYL said:

Ooft 4 options then....Levein going nowhere regardless ...... bigger fail than I thought Ollie??

Scratch my option 3. I’m changing to 4 !

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

I don't honestly believe these people do want us to lose the final. We support Hearts not Levein so when the team walk out on that park for the final, thinking whether our manager should go or not should be the last thing on peoples minds. We've only won the SC 8 times in our history, 8 times in 140+ years of existence its not a lot when think about it. Who ever has got to be at the wind up voting for us to lose cause no Hearts fan would should ever want to pass up the opportunity of silverware.

So not the only ones on the wind up then?:ermm:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, TheStig said:

Is the rational answer. 

Even if you want him gone, us winning the cup is priority and I suspect in most cases would buy CL more time with said individuals, even if a tad reluctant. 

Unfortunately, a few folk on that list have edged towards a different attitude, hence the poll, it was to clarify folks position on CL. 

Many posters have said they support Heart's and are not anti CL, it's not personal,, etc. This shows otherwise. 

Wanting your team beat in a final...... 

42 minutes ago, TheStig said:

That's why I refused to do the poll. Attention-seeking to start arguments.

There would be nothing better than us winning and stopping their treble treble. It would be amazing. Everyone with the club in their heart wants us to win so, if push comes to shove I would've voted on option 1. The best option would be winning the Cup and Craig retiring in contentment, particularly after his health scare in early season. However, win or lose, we do need a fresh outlook, some fresh ideas. It didn't do Killie any harm.

And what a way to hand over the reigns.

Edited by jambonian

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Sorry to break the bad news but the most likely scenario is Celtic win the cup and Levein is here next season. 

I'll vote for number one though in the hope that if he does stay, he will sort out the problems behind the scenes and learn from his mistakes on the park. 

Fair doos and perfectly rational. ?

Bugger!! I misread the post and voted the wrong way , would never want Hearts to lose,  still its oot there noo, erse that I am..?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

That's why I refused to do the poll. Attention-seeking to start arguments.

There would be nothing better than us winning and stopping their treble treble. It would be amazing. Everyone with the club in their heart wants us to win so, if push comes to shove I would've voted on option 1. The best option would be winning the Cup and Craig retiring in contentment, particularly after his health scare in early season. However, win or lose, we do need a fresh outlook, some fresh ideas. It didn't do Killie any harm.

Tbh, it's not attention seeking it was to see if folk were that personal about CL that they'd sacrifice the success of the club. 

Your option would be thec"3" on a likert scale and really gives no opinion on the above. 

And in all honesty, these two options are the most likely. 

He's not going if we win the cup, next to no chance of that, so it's a shite option anyway. 

He's also Likley to stay if we get beat, but it might be more 50/50. 

To be clear. On the 25th of May the only thing that matters to me is that Heart of Midlothian  beat Celtic and win the Scottish cup. Thoughts of what happens to Craig beyond that don't come into it for me. There is only the cup final on the 25th. We WIN. Whatever comes after will be, to paraphrase the late Doris Day. 'Mon the Hearts !!!

Hearts1975
51 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Well said 

Geoff the Mince

Would people please stop quoting Wally's boot as it's ruining my night (he's on ignore)

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

Would people please stop quoting Wally's boot as it's ruining my night (he's on ignore)

Did ye vote though, mate ?

:kirk:

Hearts1975
9 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Tbh, it's not attention seeking it was to see if folk were that personal about CL that they'd sacrifice the success of the club. 

Your option would be thec"3" on a likert scale and really gives no opinion on the above. 

He's not going if we win the cup, next to no chance of that, so it's a shite option anyway. 

Why do u seem to have this idea that everyone is always so personal about Craig L ? ..

just because you don’t think the guy is the best choice as manager moving forward doesn’t mean you have something personally against him 

A poll put together to recalibrate this myth ?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Why do u seem to have this idea that everyone is always so personal about Craig L ? ..

just because you don’t think the guy is the best choice as manager moving forward doesn’t mean you have something personally against him 

12 folk would indicate it's not a myth. 

12 folk have voted to state they'd rather we lost if it meant CL staying on if we won. 

Clearly some folk do hate him and want him gone even if mean't us winning the cup. 

Not a myth or an idea. 

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

A breakout of common sense?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Better idea would be not to post in a thread started by wallys boot ya chicken dinner. 

peter_hmfc
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

:rofl:

Nothing more to say really :rofl: .

Surely not a serious poll?

5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

12 folk have voted to state they'd rather we lost if it meant CL staying on if we won. 

Clearly some folk do hate him and want him gone even if mean't us winning the cup. 

Not a myth or an idea. 

12 folk with mainly low post counts?

Are you sure you have identified what you think you have?

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Nothing more to say really :rofl: .

Surely not a serious poll?

Over 200 people disagree, Peter.

I can only conclude they went oot straight fae work !

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Make that 11 I fecked up...?

Just now, merrymac said:

Sorry, Tosh, these guys posting are correct. Some people are pishing doon your leg here, bud.

Hearts1975
8 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Not a myth or an idea. 

A full generation witnessed 98, 2006 and 2012 ???

as much as as everyone wants this cup win this year I think you will find if you put forward option 3 you would have had 0 votes 

sarcasm drove the 12 to vote no imo 

Selkirkhmfc1874
19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Selkirk must have pressed the wrong button 

Correct ! 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Correct ! 

Happy to accept that this was an error.

I would love to hear the opinion of the other 11.

This poll though :vrface:

peter_hmfc

Can we have a 3rd option? Celtic win the cup, win 10 in a row, Levein stays and re-signs Sammon and Sutton?

Maybe sweeten the deal and add Hibs making the Europa League group stage?

Edited by peter_hmfc

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Correct ! 

:phface:

That's a relief 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Correct ! 

Appoligies in advance. 

?

Good to know as well.?

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Can we have a 3rd option? Celtic win the cup, win 10 in a row, Levein stays and re-signs Sammon and Sutton?

Maybe sweeten the deal and add Hibs making the Europa League group stage?

:rudiyas:

Bazzas right boot

Aye 

46 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

A full generation witnessed 98, 2006 and 2012 ???

as much as as everyone wants this cup win this year I think you will find if you put forward option 3 you would have had 0 votes 

sarcasm drove the 12 to vote no imo 

There is at least two on there that are serious. 

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope this helps.

A perfect reply, most fans if not all would want this outcome heres hoping...

Hearts1975
4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye 

There is at least two on there that are serious. 

As much as I think if we change Manager it will be a positive step if anyone would want us to lose the cup if it meant that he wouldn’t be able to continue in his role then that’s a travesty 

club first, people second ... if your a supporter that’s the only way it can be 

8 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If it's not attention seeking. Stop posting on the thread.