Cup poll

Bazzas right boot

Cup poll  

450 members have voted

1. 1. As it says on the tin. What do you prefer?

• Win cup/ CL stays for next season.
    • Celtic win/CL definitely goes.

12 hours ago, Gambo said:

Option 3. Win the Cup and Levein leaves a winner.

This for me.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Alex Kintner

• The Real Maroonblood

• 7628mm

ford donald
14 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Voted for the 1st option but it doesn't matter either way.

In the real world where the grown ups reside, he's staying whatever happens.

Not as manager.

What a really stupid poll ffs.

Win the cup/CL goes with our very best wishes as he’s undoubtedly a PHM and a great fella to boot can be the only appropriate answer.

Just a shame his brand of football is gut wrenching to watch and he gets a nose bleed every time he heads along the M8.

Cup win/always want to win.

C’mon the JT’s

Mister Dee

****! 

Pushed the wrong choice! (Can you change it?) 

Of course I want us to win and end Celtics run.

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

Win the cup/CL goes with our very best wishes as he’s undoubtedly a PHM and a great fella to boot can be the only appropriate answer.

Just a shame his brand of football is gut wrenching to watch and he gets a nose bleed every time he heads along the M8.

C’mon the JT’s

It’s a loaded poll.

Nookie Bear
13 hours ago, allyby said:

Do a stupid poll, get stupid answers.

Or...start trolling, get trolling responses. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

If it's not attention seeking. Stop posting on the thread.

32834005-7B37-4E4C-B170-019C411AB333.jpeg.d72958003497b63013314acf541bfa25.jpeg

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Stay of the bevvy Frank.

It was a shite “loaded Pole” gag ?‍♂️

17 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

As it says 

Two choices. 

What about win he cup and CL goes and we appoint Daly in his place. :laugh:

Btw I voted the 1st option....

obviously. 

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I thought it was funny. 

Folk getting worked up about a loaded poll and ignoring the fact that about 15 "Hearts fans" would rather we got  beat in the final if CL leaves as opposed to a sc win and he stays. 

Can only conclude that CL is a shagger and has pissed off allot of husbands. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, BIG ECK said:

C’mon the JT’s

It's not stupid. 

Could be classed as loaded, tho. 

Your answer is correct. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

59 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Could you not have had  a wee Polish flag sticking out of his back pocket to make the joke more obvious?

17 hours ago, luckydug said:

Contender for daftest question of the year award☺

He’ll need to build another cabinet. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, fila said:

Hearts win, CL resigns as manager and goes out on high . 

The thing is, this is more hope for some. 

Can't see him being sacked if we win the cup so it's more wishful thinking than a serious option. 

He'd have won a cup and qualified for Europe, he's also started building for next season, he's very unlikely to leave after a cup win and in all honesty also Likley to stay even if we lose. 

The point in the poll was to identify those that hate CL more than they like Hearts. 

The third option of him resigning and someone else of high calibre comes in  also appeals to me. 

If you want Hearts beat in a final I can't see how you can be classed as a Hearts fan tbh or taken seriously, even on a forum. 

Should have done this earlier, identify those to ignore and not engage about anything Hearts. 

Wanting Neil Lennons celtic to win a treble treble over a Hearts sc win........ 

OP creates tongue-in-cheek poll.

2nd post on the thread hits the nail on the head.

Some people vote to lose the Cup and Craig to go.

Witch-hunt ensues on here, including jokey talk of "euthanasia".

As a result, several posters subsequently claim that they hit the wrong button.

Thread rapidly deteriorates into posters having a pop at each other.

Just another day on JKB. :D

Bazzas right boot
Just now, redjambo said:

OP creates tongue-in-cheek poll.

2nd post on the thread hits the nail on the head.

Some people vote to lose the Cup and Craig to go.

Witch-hunt ensues on here, including jokey talk of "euthanasia".

As a result, several posters subsequently claim that they hit the wrong button.

Thread rapidly deteriorates into posters having a pop at each other.

Just another day on JKB. :D

Tbf, anyone that is choosing a celtic win for any reason over Hearts deserves all the pops they get. 

Bindy Badgy
17 hours ago, graygo said:

Good poll, looks like everyone wants Levein to stay. :thumbsup: 

We won.

Apart from the undercover Hobos.

Polls like this seem like a very easy way to identify them.

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Tbf, anyone that is choosing a celtic win for any reason over Hearts deserves all the pops they get. 

Third option for Hibs to win the cup? 

:troll:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Third option for Hibs to win the cup? 

:troll:

Aye because opting for Hibs over rangers is the same as opting for Celtic over Hearts ................... 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

They're probably (i) joking around, (ii) hit the wrong option, (iii) Hobos/trolls who decided to use/create their low-post account to vote for the Cup loss just for a laugh.

Not a single person has come on here, as far as I can see, to actually argue for a Cup loss and Levein departure.

You're taking your own tongue-in-cheek poll too seriously now. ;)

5 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Apart from the undercover Hobos.

Polls like this seem like a very easy way to identify them.

They may be stupid, but are they that stupid? :)

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

They're probably (i) joking around, (ii) hit the wrong option, (iii) Hobos/trolls who decided to use/create their low-post account to vote for the Cup loss just for a laugh.

Not a single person has come on here, as far as I can see, to actually argue for a Cup loss and Levein departure.

You're taking your own tongue-in-cheek poll too seriously now. ;)

Think there are at least three who are serious. 

Maybe some of those that hit the wrong button are back tracking after they realised the poll was public. 

Who kens? 

Plus, undercover hibs might want to preserve their cover so on that basis more Likley to avoid a poll like this? 

Alex Kintner
18 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Could you not have had  a wee Polish flag sticking out of his back pocket to make the joke more obvious?

That might have woken him up ??‍♂️

kingantti1874

Ludicrous question really but good for outing hobos. Anyone voting for 2 isn’t a hearts fan. We only exist to win.. whilst I think it’s time to go winning the SC is a once in a decade feat usually

portobellojambo1
15 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The thing is, this is more hope for some. 

Can't see him being sacked if we win the cup so it's more wishful thinking than a serious option. 

He'd have won a cup and qualified for Europe, he's also started building for next season, he's very unlikely to leave after a cup win and in all honesty also Likley to stay even if we lose. 

The point in the poll was to identify those that hate CL more than they like Hearts. 

The third option of him resigning and someone else of high calibre comes in  also appeals to me. 

If you want Hearts beat in a final I can't see how you can be classed as a Hearts fan tbh or taken seriously, even on a forum. 

Should have done this earlier, identify those to ignore and not engage about anything Hearts. 

Wanting Neil Lennons celtic to win a treble treble over a Hearts sc win........ 

I've not voted on this as there were only two options and neither was particularly appealing. If you had included the third option you mention above I think that would have won by a landslide. Do I want to see HMFC win the Scottish Cup next weekend, absolutely 100%, it wouldn't match 16 May 1998 but it would come very close to that. However, do I also want to see a new management team in place come the start of next season, again absolutely, 100%. That option wasn't there, so actually voting on the poll wasn't possible. As for the last line, I wouldn't vote for Celtic in anything.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Ludicrous question really but good for outing hobos. Anyone voting for 2 isn’t a hearts fan. We only exist to win.. whilst I think it’s time to go winning the SC is a once in a decade feat usually

It certainly is. 

The OP wanted hibs to win the cup, mind. 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

It certainly is. 

Yes he did Nookie, yes he did. 

Treasonous. 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can envisage scenarios in life where I would would want to see Hearts lose but they would all entail Hibs (and perhaps either of the OF) losing out big-time (e.g. relegation) as a result. I have to admit that I also actually wanted us not to win in just one game, Cathro's last game in charge in the League Cup against Dunfermline. My opinion that he was bad news for the club was so intense that I wanted us to go out the League Cup and for this to be the last straw that had him shifted. I apologise of course, but don't regret it.

But apart from that, yes, we only exist to win. ;)

16 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

313AE202-1CDC-49BD-9998-E6C357029456.thumb.png.9c70144f68ba676849457f56ea32c327.png

These 9 posters are not Hearts fans

Does this not break JKB rules in some form? They may have voted but not necessarily "posted/commented" on thread. Asking for a friend

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Treasonous. 

Apparently would have killed off the evil rangers for good. 

He knows his stuff. 

Brought to you by the man that wants to see the vermin win trophies, the stupidest poll in the history of kickback. Well done Olly why don't you post that horrific photoshopped picture of our chairwoman again. A childish imbecile whose views should be routinely ignored.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've not voted on this as there were only two options and neither was particularly appealing. If you had included the third option you mention above I think that would have won by a landslide. Do I want to see HMFC win the Scottish Cup next weekend, absolutely 100%, it wouldn't match 16 May 1998 but it would come very close to that. However, do I also want to see a new management team in place come the start of next season, again absolutely, 100%. That option wasn't there, so actually voting on the poll wasn't possible. As for the last line, I wouldn't vote for Celtic in anything.

Yeah, but you can edge towards one of the options more than the other and vote for that. 

It's a poll on jkb not a magic gennie granting you wishes or a life and death situation. 

OmiyaHearts
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It certainly is. 

Surely not. A Hearts supporter wanting that AND starting a poll like this? That cant be right.

I can only imagine he's on a constant wind-up and has no interest in having any level of serious debate.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Treasonous. 

Not really. 

I dislike rangers more than hibs. 

You might disagree, but it's not a difficult concept to accept. 

Someone has a different opinion from you. 

-

They hate rangers more than hibs. 

Disagree, ok. 

To bang on about it for three years? 

Pm me. 

Wouldn't choose either over Hearts tho. 

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Yeah, but you can edge towards one of the options more than the other and vote for that. 

It's a poll on jkb not a magic gennie granting you wishes or a life and death situation. 

There used to be an unwritten rule that EVERY poll used to have a St.Johnstone option as a way of not giving a flying about said poll, but that was a long time before you "graced" our presence.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

There used to be an unwritten rule that EVERY poll used to have a St.Johnstone option as a way of not giving a flying about said poll, but that was a long time before you "graced" our presence.

I like polls to be decisive, no middle option. 

Be a strange option anyway, taking that over a Hearts cup win??????? 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Brought to you by the man that wants to see the vermin win trophies, the stupidest poll in the history of kickback. Well done Olly why don't you post that horrific photoshopped picture of our chairwoman again. A childish imbecile whose views should be routinely ignored.

Ignored... Yet you join in a thread created by me.... ????

I'm comfortable with my views on rangers and Hibs. 

Pm me if you want. 

Unsure why someone taking hibs over rangers seems to upset you more than folk taking celtic over Hearts. 

Explain that one? 

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I like polls to be decisive, no middle option. 

Be a strange option anyway, taking that over a Hearts cup win??????? 

You had to be there to understand which you weren't hence you don't

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

You had to be there to understand which you weren't hence you don't

I was. 

Seen a few of them. 

Still don't see why it's needed in any form on a Hearts win/ don't win the sc options. 

Should be clear cut. 

Bull's-eye
22 minutes ago, Jodami said:

That's not very polite.

Say sorry.

portobellojambo1

I was. 

Seen a few of them. 

Still don't see why it's needed in any form on a Hearts win/ don't win the sc options. 

Should be clear cut. 

Your poll didn't say, do you want HMFC to win the cup or would you prefer to see Celtic win the cup. You included wording which related to Craig Levein's management of the club, while knowing that there are a growing number of HMFC fans who want change at management level and that if people voted in a certain manner it would create some form of talking point. Your poll wasn't really to try and gauge who people want to win the Scottish Cup final but a means of creating a false impression of the number of people happy with the football management of the club.

Geoff the Mince
26 minutes ago, Jodami said:

:glorious:

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Your poll didn't say, do you want HMFC to win the cup or would you prefer to see Celtic win the cup. You included wording which related to Craig Levein's management of the club, while knowing that there are a growing number of HMFC fans who want change at management level and that if people voted in a certain manner it would create some form of talking point. Your poll wasn't really to try and gauge who people want to win the Scottish Cup final but a means of creating a false impression of the number of people happy with the football management of the club.

Nope. 

My poll was to gauge who supports club  success over their own personal ambitions or gripes. 

I know, because it was me who done it. 

What is clear is that some posters want CL gone so much the would rather the club failed under him to speed that process up. 

If we win the cup, Surley by right CL would be classed as a overall success and more to the point the season would have been a success? 

In that case, surely he should stay on? 

If we get beat, then the season would not have been a success, so the Likley hood of him being replaced is greater? 

The options are linked quite logically. 

Unfortunately, the hatred and person vendetta some have against our manager, a guy who has around 20 years with us and who would lift his first trophy and lay the ghosts of 86 to bed- means that some want us beat of celtic just to give Hearts the best chance of replacing him. 

Horrendous. 

Yet, you're arguing with me. 

Nookie Bear
31 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Not really. 

I dislike rangers more than hibs. 

You might disagree, but it's not a difficult concept to accept. 

Someone has a different opinion from you. 

-

They hate rangers more than hibs. 

Disagree, ok. 

To bang on about it for three years? 

Pm me. 

Wouldn't choose either over Hearts tho. 

For any PHM, it’s nigh on impossible to accept that concept. 

Anyway, Hearts win and Levein takes up a new role in the museum where his football belongs. 

Win Win. 

portobellojambo1

Nope. 

My poll was to gauge who supports club  success over their own personal ambitions or gripes. 

I know, because it was me who done it. 

What is clear is that some posters want CL gone so much the would rather the club failed under him to speed that process up. 

If we win the cup, Surley by right CL would be classed as a overall success and more to the pint the season would have been a success? 

In that case, surely he should stay on? 

If we get beat, then the season would not have been a success, so the Likley hood of him being replaced is greater? 

The options are linked quite logically. 

Unfortunately, the hatred and person vendetta some have against our manager, a guy who has around 20 years with us and who would lift his first trophy and lay the ghosts of 86 to bed- means that some want us beat of celtic just to give Hearts the best chance of replacing him. 

Horrendous. 

Yet, you're arguing with me. 

I'm not arguing with you, I'm expressing a thought on the wording of your poll. If in your world that equates to arguing with you fair enough. The option I would have voted for if it had been there would have been do you want to see HMFC win the Scottish Cup final but it also act as the final match for Craig Levein as manager, then I would have voted for that, in fact I think the final %age vote for such an option would have been massive. Further discussion on this thread ain't going to create anything of note so I'm heading out to get some grub.

24 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I was. 

Seen a few of them. 

Should be clear cut. 

But it's not clear cut because you added the Levein clause.

How about "(i) Hearts win the cup and one of your legs get amputated, (ii) Hearts lose the cup and you get left alone"?

There you go, another clear-cut poll. If people vote (ii) then they are not Hearts supporters by your logic.

You're losing a lot of credibility here...