Jump to content
Glib and Shameless Crier

Neil Lennon

Recommended Posts

Glib and Shameless Crier
Posted (edited)

I believe we have a good chance of lifting the cup, purely because they appointed this weak-minded lying little rat. I think his hatred of us, and his lack of respect amongst the Celtic players is going to play in to Levein’s hands.

 

😏

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon

I wonder what mind games CL has up his sleeve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen

A loathsome bigot who even the Celtic fans can't stand. If we ensure it's his last game of football in Scotland, the ISS will be able to see my stauner. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I believe we have a good chance of lifting the cup, purely because they appointed this weak-minded lying little rat. I think his hatred of us, and his lack of respect amongst the Celtic players is going to play in to Levein’s hands.

 

😏

You don't post much anymore...but this thread, & it's tag, is a welcome return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot

 

Agree. 

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

Lennon is a poor manager, he's a bitter, angry, yellow toothed wee gremlin. 

 

If they don't blow us away early ( they haven't done this too often recently) we have a great chance. 

 

CL to leave Lennon a gibbering, slavering mental patient by the end and Naismith to stand on Brown's balls again as well for good measure. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
Posted (edited)

Levein must feel a bit aggrieved that Celtic’s Julien Brellier managed to pick up a few medals in this country, whilst he did not. Despite being an infinitely superior player, Levein doesn’t have the metal objects to sit and rub in his dotage. The wee bigot does have that metal... but let’s face it, he’s not going to reach old age. 

 

Anyway, I firmly believe Levein has the beating of the horrible wee *****, and I’m glad I have a ticket.😎

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Agree. 

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

Lennon is a poor manager, he's a bitter, angry, yellow toothed wee gremlin. 

 

If they don't blow us away early ( they haven't done this too often recently) we have a great chance. 

 

CL to leave Lennon a gibbering, slavering mental patient by the end and Naismith to stand on Brown's balls again as well for good measure. 

 

 

This to happen while they are both on the subs benches would be incredible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

This to happen while they are both on the subs benches would be incredible

 

Was thinking that as I typed it. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Was thinking that as I typed it. 😉

Or even better, Naismith lifts the cup, kisses it, then runs over and gives him the full south park version of ro sham bo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Or even better, Naismith lifts the cup, kisses it, then runs over and gives him the full south park version of ro sham bo

 

 

Rest of the team to shout. 

 

"Oh my god, He killed Broony."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GYL
7 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Or even better, Naismith lifts the cup, kisses it, then runs over and gives him the full south park version of ro sham bo

I don't understand this.....pictures please😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
1 minute ago, GYL said:

I don't understand this.....pictures please😁

"I kick you as hard as I can, in the nuts. Then you kick me as hard as you can in the nuts"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GYL
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

"I kick you as hard as I can, in the nuts. Then you kick me as hard as you can in the nuts"

Nope never seem it.....sounds like a bad game🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
3 minutes ago, GYL said:

Nope never seem it.....sounds like a bad game🤣🤣

the key is to go first....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koolkeith
35 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

A loathsome bigot who even the Celtic fans can't stand. If we ensure it's his last game of football in Scotland, the ISS will be able to see my stauner. :cool:

Was thinking that the other day. Even the Celtic fans are realising how he’s a prick. Can’t hide behind the bigotry there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Sifter

Watched Lennon last night on telly telling how the current generation of Celtic fans were ‘spoilt’ and had a ‘sense of entitlement’...then he went on to say his previous success there should mean he’s got a great chance of getting the gig full time. Just felt like a wee shot across the bows to the board to me. Tensions seem high at sellick park right now, Lennon knows he’s not wanted there by many fans, regardless of whether he wins the cup final or not. 

 

Hope he ****ing implodes on the 25th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to 2005

Just dont concede in the first twenty minutes and dont give Collum the opportunity to cheat us and we might , just maybe have a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
45 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Just dont concede in the first twenty minutes and dont give Collum the opportunity to cheat us and we might , just maybe have a chance.

 

Easier said than done with that little shitehawk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaggy2
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Agree. 

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

Lennon is a poor manager, he's a bitter, angry, yellow toothed wee gremlin. 

 

If they don't blow us away early ( they haven't done this too often recently) we have a great chance. 

 

CL to leave Lennon a gibbering, slavering mental patient by the end and Naismith to stand on Brown's balls again as well for good measure. 

 

 

Does anyone dispute that “Natural Order” would result in a Celtic win? 

Can’t see anyone giving a toss if they win and Lennon mentions it or doesn’t. On the other hand, if we could just summon up one performance...it probably won’t feel as high as 1998 but for me, it would eclipse beating a team of shite loanees even if they were representing Hibs. Starting to feel a wee buzz now that we’ve been all but written off. 🏆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whodanny
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

A loathsome bigot who even the Celtic fans can't stand. If we ensure it's his last game of football in Scotland, the ISS will be able to see my stauner. :cool:

Mrs Bringsteen, a certain Scatti Pialfa, is disputing your claims Spruce. 😉

Edited by whodanny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatever
Posted (edited)

A deeply repulsive character. 

 

Ending their treble treble dreams dreams with him as Celtic manager would ensure I return home for the first time at some point on the Tuesday.

 

It would be spectacular and up there with 98 and 2012.

 

 

Edited by Whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
julienbrellier

He’s an absolute ^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Randle P McMurphy
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Agree. 

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

Lennon is a poor manager, he's a bitter, angry, yellow toothed wee gremlin. 

 

If they don't blow us away early ( they haven't done this too often recently) we have a great chance. 

 

CL to leave Lennon a gibbering, slavering mental patient by the end and Naismith to stand on Brown's balls again as well for good measure. 

 

 

This 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Randle P McMurphy
1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

Does anyone dispute that “Natural Order” would result in a Celtic win? 

Can’t see anyone giving a toss if they win and Lennon mentions it or doesn’t. On the other hand, if we could just summon up one performance...it probably won’t feel as high as 1998 but for me, it would eclipse beating a team of shite loanees even if they were representing Hibs. Starting to feel a wee buzz now that we’ve been all but written off. 🏆

As great as it would be, it would slide into a comfortable euro place in 3rd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy T

He’s a shite manager have always said it and he keeps proving me right! If they beat us it’ll be because the Celtic players decide to turn up, if we’ve get them in at half time level we’ll win his team talk will ensure that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smack
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s a shite manager have always said it and he keeps proving me right! If they beat us it’ll be because the Celtic players decide to turn up, if we’ve get them in at half time level we’ll win his team talk will ensure that!

I agree. Problem is that we are terrible. 

 

They might not turn up and still pump us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s a shite manager have always said it and he keeps proving me right! If they beat us it’ll be because the Celtic players decide to turn up, if we’ve get them in at half time level we’ll win his team talk will ensure that!

 

He’s been there long enough now for his negativity and arsehollery to have started to penetrate their skulls. He’s a total ***** and the Celtic players will already despise the wee rat. 

 

Thats a a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

I agree. Problem is that we are terrible. 

 

They might not turn up and still pump us. 

 

Good positivity mate. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26

how have we got this far in the thread without this

 

zyzyzemu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Telford_jambo123

He hates us and we hate him back. Will be pleasing to kill any lingering hope of him getting the job full time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow

He is trying everything to be kept as Celtic manager. He has already had all his mates in the press to repeatedly say he deserves the job. 

 

Celtic would be mad to keep him. His main selling point is that he is passionate and gets players fired up. He is not tactical, he doesnt develop players so he offers little for what Celtic need. And he has made Celtic go backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

 

Not sure how. The Natural Order was to do with Edinburgh derby matches.

 

I also think if Celtic win Lennon will try to play the statesman like manager, rather than his usual disrespectful creep patter. Only because he is trying really hard to get the Celtic job and so far has kept his nose clean since he went there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
13 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

 

Not sure how. The Natural Order was to do with Edinburgh derby matches.

 

I also think if Celtic win Lennon will try to play the statesman like manager, rather than his usual disrespectful creep patter. Only because he is trying really hard to get the Celtic job and so far has kept his nose clean since he went there.

 

 

 NAh, he'll come out with it once asked about the treble treble or something. 

 

Another cup for Celtic.... Natural order 

 

Or some sorts. 

 

He's also a classless wee prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamie1874
19 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

He is trying everything to be kept as Celtic manager. He has already had all his mates in the press to repeatedly say he deserves the job. 

 

Celtic would be mad to keep him. His main selling point is that he is passionate and gets players fired up. He is not tactical, he doesnt develop players so he offers little for what Celtic need. And he has made Celtic go backwards.

 

Was told a story today that he has fell out with the fitness coach who Rodgers brought in.

 

Don't know if any truth in it, but a few of my mates Celtic ST holders and it is meant to be the chat at the moment. 

 

Allegedly after the Aberdeen game he gave them the option of 3 days off in Dublin to celebrate, they took it and meant they only trained for 2 days before the OF game. Also a story about Brown doing some corporate thing for the club and they booked him into a hotel that he wasn’t happy with as the gym facilities were poor and since Rodgers came in he has really improved his fitness and attitude so wasn’t happy with what was offered. 

 

Hopefully not all well going into next week. Certainly amongst Celtic fans he divides option, many thinking they will fall back under him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dannie Boy
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

how have we got this far in the thread without this

 

zyzyzemu.jpg

 

One of my all time favourite photos that’s posted on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
50 minutes ago, jamie1874 said:

 

Was told a story today that he has fell out with the fitness coach who Rodgers brought in.

 

Don't know if any truth in it, but a few of my mates Celtic ST holders and it is meant to be the chat at the moment. 

 

Allegedly after the Aberdeen game he gave them the option of 3 days off in Dublin to celebrate, they took it and meant they only trained for 2 days before the OF game. Also a story about Brown doing some corporate thing for the club and they booked him into a hotel that he wasn’t happy with as the gym facilities were poor and since Rodgers came in he has really improved his fitness and attitude so wasn’t happy with what was offered. 

 

Hopefully not all well going into next week. Certainly amongst Celtic fans he divides option, many thinking they will fall back under him. 

 

:jjyay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTBCAL

Several senior players including Brown have made it clear to Lawell that Lennon cannot get the job  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaap's Sigh
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

how have we got this far in the thread without this

 

zyzyzemu.jpg

Never gets old. Absolutely beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin

We need more threads like this imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
3 hours ago, Smack said:

I agree. Problem is that we are terrible. 

 

They might not turn up and still pump us. 

Totally agree with you ,,we are s...e and I dont see how we can do them " it would have to be a superlative performance by everyone in maroon " but sadly we dont have the class to do it " I very much hope I'm wrong ,and somehow we win ,but s...e doesn't turn into gold .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Totally agree with you ,,we are s...e and I dont see how we can do them " it would have to be a superlative performance by everyone in maroon " but sadly we dont have the class to do it " I very much hope I'm wrong ,and somehow we win ,but s...e doesn't turn into gold .....

 

Great post mate, although we have beaten them already this season, we also got done by a very late goal playing with 10 men and last season I seem to remember we stuffed their invincibles 4  scud.

 

Sorry I meant shite post not great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephane Grappelli
9 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

A loathsome bigot who even the Celtic fans can't stand. If we ensure it's his last game of football in Scotland, the ISS will be able to see my stauner. :cool:

 

Great post.

 

On a separate note, your user name and avatar are two of the best things on here.  They always make me chuckle.  Hats off sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Totally agree with you ,,we are s...e and I dont see how we can do them " it would have to be a superlative performance by everyone in maroon " but sadly we dont have the class to do it " I very much hope I'm wrong ,and somehow we win ,but s...e doesn't turn into gold .....

 

You can’t be on a run like ours and suddenly flick a switch, I know.

 

I just feel we’re about to defy logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum

Odious little ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
14 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Agree. 

 

However, if we get beat, I can see the natural order thing coming back to bite us. 

 

Lennon is a poor manager, he's a bitter, angry, yellow toothed wee gremlin. 

 

If they don't blow us away early ( they haven't done this too often recently) we have a great chance. 

 

CL to leave Lennon a gibbering, slavering mental patient by the end and Naismith to stand on Brown's balls again as well for good measure. 

 

 

More wishful thinking on your behalf. 

You must do a lot of daydreaming at work!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Dont care about Lennon.  Don't care about the ref.  Let's just get the job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff the Mince

The sooner the Lurgen bigot leaves this country the better ,

 

Horrible wee ginger ***** ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone

I was certain they'd do 9 in a row and most likely 10. But if he gets the gig permanently then there's a real possibility they **** it up next season. That'd be one of the greatest non-Hearts football related things I'll ever see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephane Grappelli
11 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

 

 NAh, he'll come out with it once asked about the treble treble or something. 

 

Another cup for Celtic.... Natural order 

 

Or some sorts. 

 

He's also a classless wee prick

 

You're way overthinking this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

 

You're way overthinking this.

 

 

We'll win anyway, so no problemo. 

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×