The must watch in run up to the final

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Morning everyone. Just completed my goals against Celtic video which you can all view below. 54 minutes of goals from the past 35+ years

hopefully there will be a few in there that you have maybe not seen for a while along with some more obvious but popular choices

https://youtu.be/iwZ0yGQPsKA

Enzo Chiefo
6 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Great work Skippy. Hope you will have a couple more to add in on the 25th?

Skippy Doodle
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Great work Skippy. Hope you will have a couple more to add in on the 25th?

Me too mate ?

1 hour ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Me too mate ?

Another lovely stroll down memory lane, bud. 

Great work. 

Stephen Muddie

Beautiful. I've seen worse HMFC sides beat better Celtic teams than this one. Let's do it.

Great stuff Skippy D :yas:

Bazzas right boot

The policemen that falls over always cracks me up. 

Proper cartoon fall. 

Outstanding mate ??????  Some great memories there. Those Parkhead victories will live with me forever. There’s been too few of them. 

6 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Skippy, you are the breath of fresh air this forum needs, more power to you. C'MON THE HEARTS !!!!

PS, Had to pause the video half way through, was getting choked up, aahhh ! man the memories. We CAN win this cup. !!

Edited by whodanny

Skippy Doodle

Cheers for the feedback guys. In middle of switching jobs which will give me more spare time to work on the channel and get more content uploaded

My half sister

What a midfield JJ put together 

Flogel Cameron Salvatori and Fulton.

The pass from Fulton at Parkhead at 28.20 is sublime

Hearts1975

Well put together .. a few tears in the eye there .. I Thank you friend 

I haven’t really been looking forward to this final as much as the previous ones, trying to figure out what we need to do to win but u have just made me realise we have pulled it out the bag before against a lot better septic sides than the one we face next week .. no reason why we can’t do it again 

???

Stephane Grappelli
On 17/05/2019 at 07:06, Skippy Doodle said:

Morning everyone. Just completed my goals against Celtic video which you can all view below. 54 minutes of goals from the past 35+ years

hopefully there will be a few in there that you have maybe not seen for a while along with some more obvious but popular choices

https://youtu.be/iwZ0yGQPsKA

BRILLIANT! Thanks for including that Ian Ferguson goal.  Not exactly his best ever strike but a game that sticks in my memory. 1-0 up after 40 seconds.

Skippy Doodle
13 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

BRILLIANT! Thanks for including that Ian Ferguson goal.  Not exactly his best ever strike but a game that sticks in my memory. 1-0 up after 40 seconds.

Not a problem mate. Highlights from this game is here 

Stephane Grappelli
16 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Not a problem mate. Highlights from this game is here 

Thanks very much chief.

Skippy Doodle

Been looking back at some previous games v Celtic and loved this clip of a half time twirly in cup game in 87 #HHGH

Animated GIF-downsized (1).gif

gashauskis9

Superb work chief.  Should remind us all that worst Hearts teams have been successful against better Celtic teams.

We can do this!

Skippy Doodle
11 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Superb work chief.  Should remind us all that worst Hearts teams have been successful against better Celtic teams.

We can do this!

100% agree. We have also had some unlikely heroes in past games as well ?

Stephane Grappelli

Even just from watching some of those clips you can see what an absolute genius Robbo was.

The 1-2 win at Celtic Park, his run takes the Celtic defence with him and leaves Crabbo in acres of space to score the first goal then it's his run and pass that sets up John Millar for the second.

The 1-0 win over Celtic when Justin Fashanu nods it down, ball is at a funny height and angle to control, keeper and defender closing in so the wee man calmly and intuitively just strokes it home.

Completely and utterly love the guy.  I'm sure @Morgan agrees with me.

42 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Even just from watching some of those clips you can see what an absolute genius Robbo was.

The 1-2 win at Celtic Park, his run takes the Celtic defence with him and leaves Crabbo in acres of space to score the first goal then it's his run and pass that sets up John Millar for the second.

The 1-0 win over Celtic when Justin Fashanu nods it down, ball is at a funny height and angle to control, keeper and defender closing in so the wee man calmly and intuitively just strokes it home.

Completely and utterly love the guy.  I'm sure @Morgan agrees with me.

6D939471-5B32-49AE-89B8-F48338531910.png

AC9B1ED5-15D3-4E9D-BE52-B7DEF8EBA58F.jpeg

3239C089-B64F-4982-B92A-6D147A5A69AB.jpeg

707C22E7-982F-4543-A41F-654F407E1877.jpeg

mickycameron98

You know what, this season has been hard to get passionate about since pretty much November but watching those games and those moments it really does show you what a great club we are, and anything is possible on Saturday.Looking back there Cameron, Fulton and McCann absolute frightening midfield!

Skippy Doodle
On 20/05/2019 at 18:01, mickycameron98 said:

You know what, this season has been hard to get passionate about since pretty much November but watching those games and those moments it really does show you what a great club we are, and anything is possible on Saturday.Looking back there Cameron, Fulton and McCann absolute frightening midfield!

With Salvatori as well ?

Jambothump

Austin McCann at tynie, for me, worked for City Refrigeration at the time, owned by Willie Haughey, all my work colleagues were in the school end.

Up until 2016 ? Cup game, my daughter had never been to a celtic game we had ever been beaten. At the time she refereed in England, that night, she asked me " is the offside rule different in Scotland"?

This could top 1998, the top I'll be wearing, has never seen us lose a final ☺

Bindy Badgy
On 17/05/2019 at 15:42, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The policemen that falls over always cracks me up. 

Proper cartoon fall. 

Like something out of Only Fools and Horses.

Strachsuit

Brilliant video.

The one thing I really noticed though, was just how dreadful & biased the commentating was in the most part. When Hearts score, there's a clear disappointment in most of them and the first thing they do is berate the quality of the Celtic defending. Sums up the horrible two-club attitude that's so rife in our game. Depressing.

Skippy Doodle
On 20/05/2019 at 18:01, mickycameron98 said:

With Salvatori as well ?

3 hours ago, Strachsuit said:

Brilliant video.

The one thing I really noticed though, was just how dreadful & biased the commentating was in the most part. When Hearts score, there's a clear disappointment in most of them and the first thing they do is berate the quality of the Celtic defending. Sums up the horrible two-club attitude that's so rife in our game. Depressing.

Cheers the feedback everyone. Far better than the one comment left for me on YouTube which was then deleted shortly after ???

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Looking forward to watching this. Much thanks, man.

No problem mate

Got a Scottish cup video on the channel which I will be hoping to add to this weekend :) 

Skippy Doodle
29 minutes ago, dav1e said:

Fantastic viewing, might have to watch again .

I’d imagine I will have it on loop after work on Friday