Answers you can't find on google

chester copperpot

peter_hmfc
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

It's an American test of manhood. Probably. 

You mean like active shootings and punching immigrant babies?

Toxteth O'Grady

What is actually happening with Saughton Park - why is it still shut and whats the story about suspected contamination?

Toxteth O'Grady
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't live locally so not sure if this covers what you're asking or if there's more going on. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-48217074

No - I knew about that.

The Rose Garden has been closed for about 2 years for restoration. They opened it again about 2 months ago and then almost immediately closed it again as some of the workers became ill. I passed today and there is a sign up saying it is closed until further notice while they investigate possible contamination. 

Just wondering if anybody knows any more about it.

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

No - I knew about that.

The Rose Garden has been closed for about 2 years for restoration. They opened it again about 2 months ago and then almost immediately closed it again as some of the workers became ill. I passed today and there is a sign up saying it is closed until further notice while they investigate possible contamination. 

Just wondering if anybody knows any ore about it.

Ok, didn't know that. I see the daily mail reported the incident as a gas leak but there's obviously more to it than that if it's still closed.

JimKongUno
19 hours ago, Irufushi said:

In primary school, we used to get these videos . Possibly bbc schools or something? Anyway we used to watch one that terrified me as it had (I think) a giant raven in it, this would’ve been around the mid to early 90s. Anyway know the name of it or remember it? ?

i remember it , im glad it wasnt just me that was terrified . **** knows what its called too long ago 

57 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

You mean like active shootings and punching immigrant babies?

Aye

2 hours ago, JimKongUno said:

i remember it , im glad it wasnt just me that was terrified . **** knows what its called too long ago 

Im glad I wasn’t imagining it ?. Honestly gave me the fear, to make matters worse when I was a kid crows used to peck at my bedroom window in the morning for some odd reason! Scarred me for life those two things! 

5 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Im glad I wasn’t imagining it ?. Honestly gave me the fear, to make matters worse when I was a kid crows used to peck at my bedroom window in the morning for some odd reason! Scarred me for life those two things! 

The crow scene in the omen. ?