What are the best sites for football shorts/training gear?

Mr Sifter

Anyone got any recommendations?

Quite fancy getting a couple of pairs of shorts for jogging/lounging about the garden this summer. I’m actually trying to get a hold of a pair of Spain home shorts...but the costs seem to differ wildly depending on where I look?

Some sites are quoting around £24, whereas kitbag.com has them for only £13. But reviews of kitbag.com are almost overwhelmingly brutal. 

So so before I continue my search, Do any of you guys have particular ‘go to’ sites you can share? 

Cheers ??

mandmdirect.com has some great value stuff! I’ve grabbed quite a lot of bargains off there in the last year or two. 

Edited by JamboMarc

3 minutes ago, JamboMarc said:

mandmdirect.com has some great value stuff! I’ve grabbed quite a lot of bargains off there in the last year or two. 

Perfect bud, I’ll check them out right now ??

Classicfootballshirts

have a whole bunch of brand new tops, shorts, socks etc at decent prices

try either fourfourtwo or worldsoccer for 10% off as well

23 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Classicfootballshirts

have a whole bunch of brand new tops, shorts, socks etc at decent prices

try either fourfourtwo or worldsoccer for 10% off as well

Thanks mate. MandM wasn’t bad but it was more sort of holiday stuff. It’s more training stuff I’m after so I’ll have a look at your recommendations ????

Samuel Camazzola

I can vouch for classic football shirts too. 

We tip, searches including "BNIB" return items that are "Brand New In Bag" 

MandMDirect are decent but all about timing. I got a pair of River Plate shorts for loafing about in. Would be difficult to get them anywhere else over here. 

Cheers for the replies gents. CFS was exactly what I was looking for. Got the shorts I was after (BNIB by the way ?) for just over £17. Result. 

...now sitting with about 8 things in my wish list now tho, I only wanted a pair of shorts ffs??

ClassicFootballShirts is an excellent website. I dread to think of the amount of money I have given them over the years!! 

They used to do a wee offer code for JKB members as well, where they would donate 10% of the sale to us, which in turn went to FoH.  The thread is here:

No idea if it's still active or not, but was a nice touch! 

We also got 20% off at SoccerLord in the past, but they are "genuine" tops, if you catch my drift :lol:

Samuel Camazzola
On 16/05/2019 at 22:32, Mr Sifter said:

Cheers for the replies gents. CFS was exactly what I was looking for. Got the shorts I was after (BNIB by the way ?) for just over £17. Result. 

...now sitting with about 8 things in my wish list now tho, I only wanted a pair of shorts ffs??

Out of interest, what did you get? 

Also, should you need to know, there's an eBay seller under the name of SaveForTheSun (good chance of being a poster here) who sells a lot of Hearts stock from random seasons. Quite a lot is tagged and packaged and some other more expensive collectables.

54 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Out of interest, what did you get? 

Also, should you need to know, there's an eBay seller under the name of SaveForTheSun (good chance of being a poster here) who sells a lot of Hearts stock from random seasons. Quite a lot is tagged and packaged and some other more expensive collectables.

Got a crackin pair of Spain home shorts, definitely the real McCoy. Arrived yesterday...along with a random football card of David James included ?

And cheers for the heads up on yer eBay guy, I’ll check him out too ??

Edited by Mr Sifter

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

Got a crackin pair of Spain home shorts, definitely the real McCoy. Arrived yesterday...along with a random football card of David James included ?

And cheers for the heads up on yer eBay guy, I’ll check him out too ??

CFS always stock good stuff. 

I managed to get Fiorentina tops and socks for a 4 year old who'd started playing football. Tops were about 6 quid and socks about 2 and smart stuff without sponsoring on it. 

56 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

CFS always stock good stuff. 

I managed to get Fiorentina tops and socks for a 4 year old who'd started playing football. Tops were about 6 quid and socks about 2 and smart stuff without sponsoring on it. 

Aye man, I was impressed with their stuff. Already got a wish list on the go...the bank balance could be taking a hit this summer ?

Samuel Camazzola
35 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Aye man, I was impressed with their stuff. Already got a wish list on the go...the bank balance could be taking a hit this summer ?

You'll likely be on their mailing list and will be seduced by the 20% off promo that comes around every few months. 

38 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

You'll likely be on their mailing list and will be seduced by the 20% off promo that comes around every few months. 

Sounds perfect mate, I’ll happily utilise that!!

6 minutes ago, King prawn said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48099640

saw this on the bbc earlier and the mentions of cfs thought it might be of interest to some of you!

sorry I’ve got nothing to contribute in terms of kit purchases mr sifter .. 

Dinnae be daft mate, it’s all good.  That was an interesting read, the kind of piece that’ll see me supporting these guys again in the future ??