Will Naismith make the final?

tartofmidlothian

I reckon he will be a beatie. Will make the bench. Could become the ultimate hero if he appears late on and scores the winner. Imagine the scenes. Defo think Hearts are playing this one well and he has a chance. 

Rocky jamboa

If he was due to play in a closed door game this week, he cant be far away. I reckon he will be on the bench at least. ??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, neonjambo said:

You may not appreciate it, but I will fly to Scotland and give you a big sloppy kiss on the cheek if this happens - CMON the Hearts.

Send me a pic :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

They pumped Aberdeen away 3-0 last week.  I agree though we have much more of a chance than I thought we may have had. 

Aberdeen missed a couple of golden chances before they scored

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Let's hope to hell they don't it on Sunday in the league game. Need a bit of confidence going into the final. We always seem to get them last game of seasonwhen they are having a title party. Or maybe just feels like that ?

We lost 5-0 in 2012, last day of the season. You are right, we seem to be picked for parties

Robbo-Jambo
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Aberdeen missed a couple of golden chances before they scored

We lost 5-0 in 2012, last day of the season. You are right, we seem to be picked for parties

Yeah we did get hammered but look at what happened  at Hampden a few days later against the wee team. :greggy:

Would not mind getting beat 5 nil if we lift the cup the following week.

Perrykitch

I’m not saying he will be involved 100% but there’s not one reliable source that has stated he will be out. If there is please post the link here quoting someone front hearts. I think Levein is weighing up playing him as he should be. Unless he’s way off being match fit he should be risked. Everything comes down to this game.