Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

frasermck11

Sent the club an email on this but figured I would get a quicker reply here. 

Interested in the Strongbow lounge but don’t want to move seat. Is that possible or do you have to buy the premium seating in the main stand too?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Scnorthedinburgh
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

I think that Ann Budges piece on Football Focus will of annoyed many Hearts fans when after saying Craig Levein wasn’t fire proof she went on to say you get 20,000 different views on Levein, Levein is doing a great job and managers don’t get enough time in the job.

Is she Teresa May in disguise because she contradicted herself with how long Cathro got and him having a worse record than Levein. Now Ann Budge may kid herself on about 20,000 different views on Levein but I wish she would come across to the Wheatfield where I sit and open her ears to what 99% of us Jambos feel about Levein and his Bootroom just like she got the message that she got about Cathro. Ann can surround herself with construction, football, media experts ect but if she doesn’t listen to the customers she will only end up being a target for criticism which she can avoid quite easily as I really thing she has a few people around her that are giving her bad advice.

I would guess we all know someone who isn’t going to renew their Season Ticket because of the Levein effect on our team unless you are a Hermit.

And the mass support got the get rid of Robbie so right, of course she should do what they say all the time.

frankblack
18 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

And the mass support got the get rid of Robbie so right, of course she should do what they say all the time.

Spot on. ?

Bridge of Djoum

I just read a figure of 5700 sold to date.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I heard we had 6000 on finance last season.

Am I doing this right?

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, graygo said:

I heard we had 6000 on finance last season.

Am I doing this right?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Tea leaves?

It is a ''rumour'' thread.

We post what we hear. 

GorgieRules22

Good few thousand still waiting for the finance company but seems to be dragging on ??‍♂️

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Tea leaves?

Admin trolling. Place is falling apart.?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It is a ''rumour'' thread.

We post what we hear. 

No problems with that at all. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Admin trolling. Place is falling apart.?

It was more intended as humour. ??‍♂️

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No problems with that at all. 

Sad thing is I don't even know if 5700 is likely at this stage. I'm gonna say no, but you never can tell.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, davemclaren said:

Please don't use humour around rumour. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Sad thing is I don't even know if 5700 is likely at this satge. I'm gonna say no, but you never can tell.

I’ve no idea but without a credit option in place it’s not implausible. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt you would let that happen. ?

correct - I'm too boring for that type of rollercoaster ?

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

correct - I'm too boring for that type of rollercoaster ?

????

Bad Religion
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I think that Ann Budges piece on Football Focus will of annoyed many Hearts fans when after saying Craig Levein wasn’t fire proof she went on to say you get 20,000 different views on Levein, Levein is doing a great job and managers don’t get enough time in the job.

Is she Teresa May in disguise because she contradicted herself with how long Cathro got and him having a worse record than Levein. Now Ann Budge may kid herself on about 20,000 different views on Levein but I wish she would come across to the Wheatfield where I sit and open her ears to what 99% of us Jambos feel about Levein and his Bootroom just like she got the message that she got about Cathro. Ann can surround herself with construction, football, media experts ect but if she doesn’t listen to the customers she will only end up being a target for criticism which she can avoid quite easily as I really thing she has a few people around her that are giving her bad advice.

I would guess we all know someone who isn’t going to renew their Season Ticket because of the Levein effect on our team unless you are a Hermit.

Two words. 

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I don't know anyone who is not going to renew.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Did you read it on the bit of paper you were writing on?

I do not think you will be too far off the mark. Deadline being moved plus credit fiasco wont help.

Vlad Magic
8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

OK Mr Hermit

How many ST sales do you think will be the official “sold” figure come closing day Mitch?

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Sniff 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Just the usual mouth pieces who probably never had one last year. Everyone I know is renewing. 

17 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

How many ST sales do you think will be the official “sold” figure come closing day Mitch?

It all depends on Ann Budge. I have mine but i’m worried we’ll be down on this season because of the football we get under Levein’s management.

Vlad Magic
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

It all depends on Ann Budge. I have mine but i’m worried we’ll be down on this season because of the football we get under Levein’s management.

Put a figure on it then?

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

OK Mr Hermit

That comment is about enlightening as most of your other posts.

What a hermit has to do with people who go to Tynecastle and renew their STs is a bit of a quantum leap.  It is a masterpiece from a jumbled head.

Bootroom obsession!

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

What is the closing date?

Governor Tarkin
16 hours ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

And the mass support got the get rid of Robbie so right,

I would argue that they did. It was the 'Club' who made a **** of replacing him.

Governor Tarkin
15 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You're wasting yourtime with that guy, Dave.

He's 100% serious all of the time.

Maybe even 110%.

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, farin said:

May 31st.. 

Depending on the finance company situation I reckon that might get extended again. 

14 hours ago, JamboAl said:

That comment is about enlightening as most of your other posts.

What a hermit has to do with people who go to Tynecastle and renew their STs is a bit of a quantum leap.  It is a masterpiece from a jumbled head.

Bootroom obsession!

Watch out you'll have Smarty Pants onto you saying Bootroom is 2 words.

The comment was light hearted and i wasn't the original person who brought 

HERMIT into the conversation.  Chill gadgy.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Depending on the finance company situation I reckon that might get extended again. 

Wonder what can be taking so long given v12 seem to have seamlessly slipped into place at lots of other clubs?

oh ah grantona
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wonder what can be taking so long given v12 seem to have seamlessly slipped into place at lots of other clubs?

Buying Levein time and hoping that a cup win will rapid figure increase.

Or the cup final work might just be taking offer ticket office and given the way they have done cup final tickets the added headache of season tickets gone is a good thing 

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Watch out you'll have Smarty Pants onto you saying Bootroom is 2 words.

The comment was light hearted and i wasn't the original person who brought 

HERMIT into the conversation.  Chill gadgy.

I couldn't care less whether you brought it in or not, you followed like a little sheep with something with a totally vague connection, if any.

37 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I couldn't care less whether you brought it in or not, you followed like a little sheep with something with a totally vague connection, if any.

What the hell are you going on about. Bought what and followed like little sheep ?

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What the hell are you going on about. Bought what and followed like little sheep ?

I'll try and do this in words of one or two syllables.

You said I was  a HERMIT

I was not able to see the link

you said you did not originate that term

I said you must have copied someone and followed like a sheep by using the same term

You then asked "bought what" but I didn't mention the word "bought" - I typed BROUGHT.

No wonder you're confused.

14 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'll try and do this in words of one or two syllables.

You said I was  a HERMIT

I was not able to see the link

you said you did not originate that term

I said you must have copied someone and followed like a sheep by using the same term

You then asked "bought what" but I didn't mention the word "bought" - I typed BROUGHT.

No wonder you're confused.

I’m usually confused with your posts and if you haven’t heard anyone 

say that they won’t be renewing their Season Ticket because of Levein then you must be a Hermit. 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

hermits,sheep and dinosaurs

welcome to the psychedelic world of jamboal

images (11).jpeg

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

say that they won’t be renewing their Season Ticket because of Levein then you must be a Hermit. 

Not one person out of five I know have said that. 

Will survey the bus on Saturday tho. 

Only folk I've "heard" say they won't Renew because of Levein is on here. 

SOD-0115-SaintPaultheHermit-790x480.jpg

A quick heads up for anyone looking to renew through the finance option. Seems it's not fully up and running yet but if you want to reserve your seat you need to contact the club by telephone or email. From what I can gather there doesn't seem to be a way you can do it through etickets (I may be mistaken!).

Details here

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-finance-update

On 20/05/2019 at 15:14, mitch41 said:

No, I get out quite a lot.  Indeed 2 days ago I paid a visit to Glasgow, a round trip of over 300 miles.

colinmaroon
On 20/05/2019 at 15:14, mitch41 said:

Perhaps he just mixes with "supporters" as opposed to gory hunting followers.

Four faces
On 20/05/2019 at 15:51, Olly Lee's left boot said:

images (11).jpeg

First thing i thought of when i saw that picture was,hermits ,sheep and dinosaurs mate,Well done.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Four faces said:

First thing i thought of when i saw that picture was,hermits ,sheep and dinosaurs mate,Well done.

The shark ate the sheep. 

It walks sideways and lives in giant shell. 

That might have not been clear, when I started to take the photo the sheep was there, but then... 

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The shark ate the sheep. 

It walks sideways and lives in giant shell. 

That might have not been clear, when I started to take the photo the sheep was there, but then... 

Kickback now turned in to a zoo, mind you, room for me, (goat)

portobellojambo1
6 hours ago, Jodami said:

A quick heads up for anyone looking to renew through the finance option. Seems it's not fully up and running yet but if you want to reserve your seat you need to contact the club by telephone or email. From what I can gather there doesn't seem to be a way you can do it through etickets (I may be mistaken!).

Details here

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-finance-update

It's certainly a different company from the one both Hibs and Celtic are using, which may be beneficial given the one they are using seem to have been quite strict with who they have accepted on credit terms.

Edited by portobellojambo1