Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

oh ah grantona

Maybe an increase come pay day but I think we have hit the ceiling in terms of ST sales 

That's a target of 13k just come up short add that into failings in league position CL surely has to get it right this year. If not budge must act because at end of the day she has backed him to the hilt since she came in and only seen a RTN twice. Despite missing targets we have continued to invest in what manager/DOF required. 

CL for me missed the boat a bit in first 2 BF games, yes the play was decent but failure to put ball in net will still keep doubters cash in pocket. He still has a couple of games before season start but they will have to be very convincing victories. 

12750 is a good haul considering how garbage it was last season.

A fairly good chance we are unseeded in Rd 2 of Betfred so will need luck in draw (another string to doubters blow). People will still turn up but the attendance will dry up should we not get going early August. 

I can't buy a ST as no value for me as before TV movement I can only make 8 of the 15/16 pre split games. Will turn up and pay at gate when I can but if the performances are poor and it's a shitty day I can see myself saying na no going. I'd also be the same if I held an ST and that's why the on field action has to improve greatly to get people desperate to buy STs 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

better_call_saul
16 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Maybe an increase come pay day but I think we have hit the ceiling in terms of ST sales 

That's a target of 13k just come up short add that into failings in league position CL surely has to get it right this year. If not budge must act because at end of the day she has backed him to the hilt since she came in and only seen a RTN twice. Despite missing targets we have continued to invest in what manager/DOF required. 

CL for me missed the boat a bit in first 2 BF games, yes the play was decent but failure to put ball in net will still keep doubters cash in pocket. He still has a couple of games before season start but they will have to be very convincing victories. 

A fairly good chance we are unseeded in Rd 2 of Betfred so will need luck in draw (another string to doubters blow). People will still turn up but the attendance will dry up should we not get going early August. 

I can't buy a ST as no value for me as before TV movement I can only make 8 of the 15/16 pre split games. Will turn up and pay at gate when I can but if the performances are poor and it's a shitty day I can see myself saying na no going. I'd also be the same if I held an ST and that's why the on field action has to improve greatly to get people desperate to buy STs 

******* yawn. Give it a rest.

The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Unfortunatly we will still have to give Celtic & Rangers the whole of the Roseburn Stand.

Do you know this for a fact ?

1 hour ago, oh ah grantona said:

Previous trends say we are on track for at least around 13,250.

So the negativity in your post is misplaced. 

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Do you know this for a fact ?

Can you see us selling out our 3 stands plus H J & K. 

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Johnny Sandiego
2 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

A fairly good chance we will be seeded too. If we get 11 points, which its likely we will, then that would have done last season. Not sure how you can predict that after 2 games, and in some cases 1 game played.

The negativity in your post is so boring to read. Its a new season for god sake and we are playing quite well so far. Yet you're already talking about not turning up if the weather isnt to your liking.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

I think we all recognise that performances need to improve but there are well documented mitigating reasons for our slump. Everyone agrees we need to respond better to injury set backs and make sure folk are excited about the product on the park but some of the noisy minority on here won't be satisfied with CL no matter what he does.

YouLetYourClubDie
13 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well at least the ‘good few new season ticket holders’ have ensured that the ‘good few folk you know who haven’t renewed and DON’T intend to’ have had no impact on the health of our club not that we will EVER ‘LetOurClubDie’!!

Exactly. If we start the season well though I think all the non-renewers will end up coming back and we could see strong half season ticket sales. 

Hackney Hearts
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

For the sake of comparison last year we were seeded after collecting NINE points.

Don't think so. We were unseeded and drawn against seeded Dunfermline.

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

For the sake of comparison last year we were seeded after collecting NINE points.

No

The seeded teams from Group stage last year won their groups with 12 and 11 points - 2 each. 

14 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Exactly. If we start the season well though I think all the non-renewers will end up coming back and we could see strong half season ticket sales. 

Yes the word is 'IF'. We really need to start pushing on trying to fill our newly completed stadium. All the off-field pieces of the jigsaw are now in place all the club needs now is a winning team playing good football. Over to you Craig !

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

So not gonna give the club any money but moan like **** if we play shite.

Also, only going to support us if we are playing well.

Thankfully there are around 13k souls who don't feel that way or we'd be up the shitter.

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Yes the word is 'IF'. We really need to start pushing on trying to fill our newly completed stadium. All the off-field pieces of the jigsaw are now in place all the club needs now is a winning team playing good football. Over to you Craig !

Sometimes it’s ok to chew a different bone Mitch. 😄

38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No

The seeded teams from Group stage last year won their groups with 12 and 11 points - 2 each. 

My mistake sorry.😕

Just now, luckydug said:

My mistake sorry.😕

Probably because Dunfermline was a good draw it seemed like we were seeded. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Unlikely, but the club have consistently said if the demand is there from our own fans then away allocations will be cut.

We don't play either arse cheek at home for a few weeks, so a good start to the season could see demand for tickets increase.

A lot of it is up to the players and then up to the fans.

Nothing is set in stone.

Edited by The Treasurer

8 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Unlikely, but the club have consistently said if the demand is there from our own fans then away allocations will be cut.

We don't play either arse cheek at home for a few weeks, so a good start to the season could see demand for tickets increase.

A lot of it is up to the players and then up to the fans.

Nothing is set in stone.

Did Ann Budge  not say last year  that agreement is made before season starts as to away allocation for old firm? 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

You might have mentioned this in a previous post? 

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Are you sure?

Cmon my wee pal.

Let me bore the arse off you

spaffing about what a PHM

and genius I am

and why I should replace the entire BOOTROOM. 

If only Ann would listen to me

we would be playing expansive attacking football

and winning the league

and cup every year.

Like we always did before she appointed Levein

40 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Cmon my wee pal.

Let me bore the arse off you

spaffing about what a PHM

and genius I am

and why I should replace the entire BOOTROOM. 

If only Ann would listen to me

we would be playing expansive attacking football

and winning the league

and cup every year.

Like we always did before she appointed Levein

And Ann - How about taking my advice and get these genuis medical lecturers to get Haring fit!

Edited by JamboAl

oh ah grantona
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

We were unseeded and got a good draw v pars 

4 Europa League teams seeded plus 4 best group winners currently 5 groups are on course to have a team on 12 points and it if not it will come down to 11 points on GD

oh ah grantona
3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So not gonna give the club any money but moan like **** if we play shite.

Also, only going to support us if we are playing well.

Thankfully there are around 13k souls who don't feel that way or we'd be up the shitter.

No you miss the point not playing well gives people plenty of excuses when football isnt the be all and end all. I'd rather take me boy to the playpark in the pissing rain than pay £28 to watch shite football in shite weather and there will be plenty others in same boat. There will also be plenty others who have season tickets who will have the same view of sod the game the weather is pants. 

I'm positive about every season with Hearts again I see great players brought in and the squad has improved I'm very hopeful of the youth who I have said for a while no point raving about as a club and not giving a chance. 

I'd like to see less loans out this year unless they have immediate recall attached. 

My worry and it will never disappear is CL simply can't cut it and won't advance us. As always I hope to feck I'm proved wrong 

4 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Well unless we try we will never know

Hearts supporters should be given as much opportunity to purchase tickets for “our home games” as possible 

if there are tickets available for the great unwashed a couple of days before the game then fine, only then can they get the leftovers, let’s be honest, they are daft enough to accept that, but I’d only ever offer them two sections, and only when the demand for Hearts fans has been satisfied should we consider selling additional tickets to Rantic.

How will our support grow if we don’t give them every opportunity to buy match tickets for the important matches

If the old firm don’t like it... **** em

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Previous trends say we are on track for at least around 13,250.

So the negativity in your post is misplaced. 

Impressive figures in mid july based upon last yrs product tbf!!  Top support in country without doubt!!

36 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

4 Europa League teams seeded plus 4 best group winners currently 5 groups are on course to have a team on 12 points and it if not it will come down to 11 points on GD

Arbroath won't get 12  pts for a start , not looked at the rest of the groups . 2 more wins will see us seeded imo 

AlphonseCapone

Shut the **** up about CL. It's a season ticket thread. Away to the numerous other threads about CL. Tedious as ****. 

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,009

Main            -     976

Gorgie         -     440

Roseburn   -      867

Total left    -  3,292  

19 sold since last count

8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Shut the **** up about CL. It's a season ticket thread. Away to the numerous other threads about CL. Tedious as ****. 

This. Every single thread, and always the same people.

22 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This. Every single thread, and always the same people.

It’s almost like they’re trolling this website. Don’t think that’s against the forum rules though. :sadrobbo:

Selkirkhmfc1874
36 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Totally agree ! It's getting boring now 

39 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

there is more chance of kate beckinsale turning up at my door wearing just a smile than people shutting up about CL on this thread

54 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,009

Main            -     976

Gorgie         -     440

Roseburn   -      867

Total left    -  3,292  

19 sold since last count

How are you getting the roseburn figures since not showing in e tickets? planning to get a cat b season ticket at pay day but can’t see online

1 hour ago, oh ah grantona said:

It's too early to say 5 teams will get 12 points 

scott herbertson
25 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

How are you getting the roseburn figures since not showing in e tickets? planning to get a cat b season ticket at pay day but can’t see online

I think he said before that is the figure before they stopped being available online. We may have sold a few more there over the counter, though I haven't heard of anybody trying. Might be worth a call to the club to clarify if they are available over the counter .

Footballfirst
25 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

The Roseburn figures are those from the count immediately before they were removed from eTickets at the end of June. Sales were only running at 1 or 2 a day in the Roseburn so you might be looking at another 30 or so sales.

Clerry Jambo
12 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The Roseburn figures are those from the count immediately before they were removed from eTickets at the end of June. Sales were only running at 1 or 2 a day in the Roseburn so you might be looking at another 30 or so sales.

I would give Big Hearts a large chunk of tickets in the Roseburn for the season and reduce the weegie mobs allocation.

davemclaren
Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

I would give Big Hearts a large chunk of tickets in the Roseburn for the season and reduce the weegie mobs allocation.

Very generous. 👍

5 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You might have mentioned this in a previous post? 

Once or twice.

47 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Great idea. OAP homes, schools, children's clubs, kids in care, charities like Big Hearts ect

Edited by mitch41

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Barack said:

I'll drop her off when I'm done.👍🏻

It won't be long. :sob:

20190719_181255.jpg

It's like she got dressed in a tumble drier 

2 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Anybody know if Craig Levein has bought a season ticket yet ?

I was thinking the same about Lee Westwood.  If he's not a Jambo by now, he should be.

Love it if he wins the Open.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I was thinking the same about Lee Westwood.  If he's not a Jambo by now, he should be.

Love it if he wins the Open.

He supports Worksop Town Doug. 

**** um.

Henry. Henry.
4 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I think he said before that is the figure before they stopped being available online. We may have sold a few more there over the counter, though I haven't heard of anybody trying. Might be worth a call to the club to clarify if they are available over the counter .

Available online if you let the website choose the seats rather than pick them yourself.  Not ideal but I got decent seats picked out 

Allowayjambo1874
7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Great idea. OAP homes, schools, children's clubs, kids in care, charities like Big Hearts ect

I admire the sentiment and agree it would be brilliant to do anything to cut the allocation to the old firm but is putting loads of kids and oaps next to 1400 bile spouting religious fanatics a good idea?