Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If you were anywhere near the ground on match days, you would appreciate the sentiments of the poster. The Roseburn Stand, full of OF fans, always out shout and out sing the home fans, whereas if they are tucked away in the corner they have less influence. Regardless of the silly pictures though, I'm sure you knew that. 

I was in the ground for all of these games last year and we certainly weren't outshouted by Celtic for the opener. Up untik their jammy last minute winner against 10 men they weren't outsinging us.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

"Top end of our historical best" is certainly a euphemism for something. Not sure what relevance pay days have, most folks would rather put their dough towards a holiday than a ST, given the last couple of years. Rest assured, I'll be in sunnier climes than Straiton. 

I absolutely had to wait for pay day before paying. I expect a few folk are in the same boat. Going on holiday too, mind. 

39 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

4-5 times the amount of Hearts fans in the stadium and the ''OF'' is ''dominating''. 

Image result for confused gif gif

In the last Rangers game at home, Deidco supporters were far more vocal than our support. Possibly because about half of the home support had gone home after half time. The rest of our support sat in silent disbelief watching our favourites getting horsed. Mind you, for CL happy clappers that’s called progress.

i wish jj was my dad

"Top end of our historical best" is certainly a euphemism for something. Not sure what relevance pay days have, most folks would rather put their dough towards a holiday than a ST, given the last couple of years. Rest assured, I'll be in sunnier climes than Straiton. 

It means that our ST sales continue to hold up. No matter how much it pisses you off. 

Given your constant negativity about Hearts I would have thought you would have been happier at Straiton. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I absolutely had to wait for pay day before paying. I expect a few folk are in the same boat. Going on holiday too, mind. 

I’ve still got 3 to buy. Just wanted to get the out campaign excited first!

54 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

JJ, you will be happy to know that there are unconfirmed reports of 1.5k people queuing round Wheatfield waiting to match last season's reduced sales? 

Why are you bothered ?

Tynecastle is like an away game for you? 

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

I’ve still got 3 to buy. Just wanted to get the out campaign excited first!

Admirable. The devil makes work for idle hands.

Enzo Chiefo
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why are you bothered ?

Tynecastle is like an away game for you? 

Given the current regime, it certainly feels like that.  Good point.

Enzo Chiefo
10 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It means that our ST sales continue to hold up. No matter how much it pisses you off. 

Given your constant negativity about Hearts I would have thought you would have been happier at Straiton. 

Doesn't bother me in the slightest tbh JJ. 

Doesn't bother me in the slightest tbh JJ. 

It clearly does, other wise you wouldn't be constantly replying on this thread.

Awaits yet another reply.....

Enzo Chiefo
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I was in the ground for all of these games last year and we certainly weren't outshouted by Celtic for the opener. Up untik their jammy last minute winner against 10 men they weren't outsinging us.

:cornette:

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

It clearly does, other wise you wouldn't be constantly replying on this thread.

Awaits yet another reply.....

Given that I only came onto the thread after being "name dropped"- trolled in other words - by JJ, it clearly bothers others more than me.

On 21/06/2019 at 01:52, Kiwidoug said:

Top, Top man.  So am I even though I won't be there.  I have no qualms with constructive criticism and sheer frustration but some of the negative, repetitious whining that goes on here across virtually every thread just gets me down.

PHM and W's are always optimists. I know that the next Robbo or Rudi won't be that far away.  They always have been throughout our history.  CBW just appeared from nowhere, so did the aforementioned and it will happen again soon.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are PHM and W’s ?

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Enzo 's like a dug with a bone.

For every post directed at him there's two replies.

The boys obsessed ☺

Ermmm , yeah, that makes sense:jj_facepalm:

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ermmm , yeah, that makes sense:jj_facepalm:

Would have been funnier if you replied twice.

Brick Tamland
2 hours ago, Hercules said:

Proper Hearts Men & Wimmin 

AlphonseCapone

Break the 12k mark and some posters are determined to turn it back round to negative points. 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

To be fair most folks have renewed with a 7% drop, or so, on last season...so far. 

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair most folks have renewed with a 7% drop, or so, on last season...so far. 

A good news story, no idea why some are trying to make it negative. There could be any number of reasons why some people don’t renew or we don’t get as big a number of brand new ST holders, including economic.

With the high % of moaners in our support, maybe some folk just don’t fancy ending up sitting next to one of them all season and would prefer to pay as they go!

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, Hercules said:

Low post count, doesn’t know what PHM means ...

52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We only hit 13k on 3rd August last year so it's a bit early to call it a drop.

Unless someone has the figures for 22nd June 2018 we don't know if there has been a drop. Six weeks to go before an acurate comparison can be made, we may end up in front when the season actually kicks off.

I'm going by the figures the club put out last year and this year's. 

Dot counts appear not to cover all the sales.

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Given that I only came onto the thread after being "name dropped"- trolled in other words - by JJ, it clearly bothers others more than me.

You don't do irony do you? Or am I giving you too much credit?

Footballfirst
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

We only hit 13k on 3rd August last year so it's a bit early to call it a drop.

Unless someone has the figures for 22nd June 2018 we don't know if there has been a drop. Six weeks to go before an acurate comparison can be made, we may end up in front when the season actually kicks off.

I'm going by the figures the club put out last year and this year's. 

Dot counts appear not to cover all the sales.

Posted June 22, 2018

Count at 6pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1043

Roseburn     -    1211

Main             -      809

Gorgie          -      572

Total             -    3635

Based on 15,934 available seats for season tickets, 12,299 sold.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The above post by @JALBOis from 22 June 2018

The dot count at 3,635 last year is 256 less than the 3,891 reported by @mainstandjambo yesterday. However, the available seats of 15,934 is 262 higher than the 15,672 available this time round, so the dot count suggests that we have sold 518 fewer than at the same date last year.  

Edited by Footballfirst

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Posted June 22, 2018

Count at 6pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1043

Roseburn     -    1211

The dot count at 3,635 last year is 256 less than the 3,891 reported by @mainstandjambo yesterday. However, the available seats of 15,934 is 262 higher than the 15,672 available this time round, so the dot count suggests that we have sold 518 fewer than at the same date last year.  

@Footballfirst can you explain your logic of adding on the extra available seats and counting them as fewer seats sold than previously? It doesn't make any sense when comparing ticket sales, it would only make sense if you were comparing proportion of the stadium sold. If we added 20k seats next season and we sold the exact same as this season, next year would you be saying we've sold more  than 20k less tickets in the new season? 

Apologies if you've explained it previously and I missed it, there's a lot to wade through here.

* we've sold 256 less tickets this year. 

* sales are 2.4% less than this point last year. 

* we've sold out 76.6% available this year compared to 77.2% last year.

Edited by AlphonseCapone

In other words, ST sales are almost exactly the same as they were last year, despite the rubbish league form, the lack of marquee signings, and all the negativity.

7 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

In other words, ST sales are almost exactly the same as they were last year, despite the rubbish league form, the lack of marquee signings, and all the negativity.

Correctomundo.

This was the most likely outcome despite people best efforts to make it otherwise.

Footballfirst
3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

@Footballfirst can you explain your logic of adding on the extra available seats and counting them as fewer seats sold than previously? It doesn't make any sense when comparing ticket sales, it would only make sense if you were comparing proportion of the stadium sold. If we added 20k seats next season and we sold the exact same as this season, next year would you be saying we've sold more  than 20k less tickets in the new season? 

Apologies if you've explained it previously and I missed it, there's a lot to wade through here.

* we've sold 256 less tickets this year. 

* sales are 2.4% less than this point last year. 

* we've sold out 76.6% available this year compared to 77.2% last year.

The first thing to note is that all we can do is compare the dot counts. When the club released the 11,500 figure it was 225 higher than that suggested by the dot count.  The mismatch may be caused by the club including other seats sold, e.g. wheelchairs, hospitality or, this season, the way the financed seats were sold. The club sometimes also blocks some seats for reasons of restricted view, security, or making them available to away fans, so the dot count is only that, a count on the dots on e-tickets. 

However, there are differences in the stadium configuration between this year and last. The club has released around 100 extra "restricted view" seats in the wing sections of "N" and "T" for sale, but has also removed half of the seats in section "J" from sale. The net effect is that there are 262 fewer seats available this time round.

As an example, if we had 100 seats to sell last year and we had a dot count of 20. That would suggest we had sold 80.

This year there are only 90 seats available and a dot count of 25. The count is only 5 up on last year, but because there are 10 fewer seat available, then it suggests that we have only sold 65. The net effect is that sales are down by 15 (5 +10). 

Edited by Footballfirst

johnnycummings

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before (and to save me trawling 42 pages), can anyone advise if new season tickets are being issued or will we use last seasons again. Cheers.

WeeToonJambo
1 minute ago, johnnycummings said:

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before (and to save me trawling 42 pages), can anyone advise if new season tickets are being issued or will we use last seasons again. Cheers.

I received a new ticket yesterday, despite having been in the same seat and category for years, and my seat hasn't been renumbered.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, johnnycummings said:

When did you renew ? I renewed online a few weeks ago.

I’m assuming most renewers will just use the same card as last season. 

Ballitojambo

Right just done it, one more in S, untold numbers of dodgy South African Rands, my contribution to my club, always feel emotional when i click that button,

mon the hearts .

8 minutes ago, johnnycummings said:

6 minutes ago, WeeToonJambo said:

I received a new ticket yesterday, despite having been in the same seat and category for years, and my seat hasn't been renumbered.

I have 2 season tickets in P Main Stand and 1 in A Wheatfield 

I have received a new season ticket for renumbered seat in A but not (so far) for the season tickets in P

11 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Low post count, doesn’t know what PHM means ...

Just asking a question weirdo. I take it because of all the information you’ve collaborated, I’m now a spoonburner ? This place is clearly your life. 

Bridge of Djoum
19 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Just asking a question weirdo. I take it because of all the information you’ve collaborated, I’m now a spoonburner ? This place is clearly your life. 

TBF your posts do suggest the faintest whiff of methadone.

13 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

A good news story, no idea why some are trying to make it negative. There could be any number of reasons why some people don’t renew or we don’t get as big a number of brand new ST holders, including economic.

With the high % of moaners in our support, maybe some folk just don’t fancy ending up sitting next to one of them all season and would prefer to pay as they go!

What would you imagine was the biggest reason for ST holders not renewing ?

Just asking.

1 hour ago, Ballitojambo said:

Right just done it, one more in S, untold numbers of dodgy South African Rands, my contribution to my club, always feel emotional when i click that button,

mon the hearts .

?? ?

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Enzo having another stellar weekend. 

Just passing through, unlike yourself who appears to spend the entire weekend patrolling the metaphorical JKB perimeter fence.

59 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

TBF your posts do suggest the faintest whiff of methadone.

As you’ve been previously told, your responses are irrelevant and worthless. Anyone who relies on Scotsport for footage of Hearts means nothing to me. 

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just passing through, unlike yourself who appears to spend the entire weekend patrolling the metaphorical JKB perimeter fence.

To be fair, he’s not alone, there’s a number of “no criticism police” who patrol the JKB board....

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

As you’ve been previously told, your responses are irrelevant and worthless. Anyone who relies on Scotsport for footage of Hearts means nothing to me. 

Why reply then?

Scotsport hasn't been on the air in a good 10 years, champ. 

WeeToonJambo
2 hours ago, johnnycummings said:

When did you renew ? I renewed online a few weeks ago.

I renewed on 9th April, I think.

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, Hercules said:

Clearly. 2412 posts over 9 years has cost me everything. Wife left me. Kids turned against me. P45 from work. I’m ruined all because of JKB ...

Fort Vallance
6 hours ago, Ballitojambo said:

mon the hearts .

How come you can get your cash out of S.A. but Dave King can't ?

Ballitojambo
14 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

How come you can get your cash out of S.A. but Dave King can't ?

I don't know what Mr king is saying but if your tax affairs are in order and you are prepared to pay the tax required you can take out what you want .

On 23/06/2019 at 01:50, Footballfirst said:

Posted June 22, 2018

Count at 6pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1043

Roseburn     -    1211

So under 4% less....

Bit with the average ticket increase covering that and more.

Levein = money spinner

gorgie rd eh11
20 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

To be fair, he’s not alone, there’s a number of “no criticism police” who patrol the JKB board....

I’ve never come across a more self critical fans forum than Kickback.