Jump to content
Heartsofgold

Season Ticket Sales - over 12,500 sold so far (title updated)

Recommended Posts

Jodami
Just now, soonbe110 said:

I can’t find Burleys name on the roll of honour for Hearts cup-winning managers. 

My point was really getting at you can’t really really use a 9 game management cameo as a comparison for anything especially given we were illegally signing players that were the best quality we have had in last 30-40 years. 

I agree with your point on the Vlad fantasy spending, you can't compare us now with then. And to be honest I prefer now, it's more representative of what the club is. I was trying to put our start in proper perspective and pointing out my views are based on the whole season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I agree with your point on the Vlad fantasy spending, you can't compare us now with then. And to be honest I prefer now, it's more representative of what the club is. I was trying to put our start in proper perspective and pointing out my views are based on the whole season. 

No problem with that.

Full season should be the measure though some on here seem to think this one is already finished. Last few months it’s been very poor however Im nearly 64, I have been present 3 times when we won the cup. If we win it again next week it will be four. I have also been present at two finals when we lost, plus countless semi defeats. Where do you think this season will stack up if we win next week? Top of the league for three months, semi in wee cup, and a big cup win - it’s probably just behind 97/98 in reality. 2005/6 might shade it because of the early season  form and the quality of player but the fraud issue discolours it. 

Yet many on here want owner, manager, players fired. 

Its strange times really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
50 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

 

I've not read through the thread but I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what you are saying above. I'm guessing that there are a few HMFC fans who have said their personal circumstances have changed and finances now available to them mean they have been unable to renew. But you are saying such people aren't really HMFC fans anyway. Is that about the gist of it, i.e. that if someone simply cannot afford to renew this season they were never an HMFC fan anyway.

 

I think he meant reasons "not" attached to finance and circumstances, at least I hope he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs

Ultimately the message from Budge to the fans as chairman, is that 5th and 6th place finishes with dreadful style of football is acceptable and the norm at Hearts. 

 

Why renew when there’s every chance it will be the same next season? The numbers, whatever they are, will reflect the fans feeling. I can only speak for myself I am not a season ticket holder and see no attraction to become one. 

 

Have we have even had 1 good home performance in the league in 2019? Arguably Aberdeen 2-1 but even that was not actually a good footballing display we just bullied them. 

 

Great we’ve signed Naismith but really we need more than that to see the intent on what style of football we are looking to play. What if he is injured for half the season, are we just going to lump it to Uche then and hope for the best? 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i wish jj was my dad
14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And his tactical nous and man management skills presumably 

The Scotland gig is the best example to compare them like for like.  Not much between them, Levein had the tougher group and a helluva lot more players turned their back on Burley than Levein. 

 

FWIW, I liked Burley and thought he was hung out to dry by the weegia but don't think you need to find another stick to beat Levein with than him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

No problem with that.

Full season should be the measure though some on here seem to think this one is already finished. Last few months it’s been very poor however Im nearly 64, I have been present 3 times when we won the cup. If we win it again next week it will be four. I have also been present at two finals when we lost, plus countless semi defeats. Where do you think this season will stack up if we win next week? Top of the league for three months, semi in wee cup, and a big cup win - it’s probably just behind 97/98 in reality. 2005/6 might shade it because of the early season  form and the quality of player but the fraud issue discolours it. 

Yet many on here want owner, manager, players fired. 

Its strange times really. 

I am in my late 40s and have similarly been to those finals and witnessed the horror semis of St Mirren and Airdrie!

I don’t think you can compare Romanov era Hearts so I'm not going to try. This team are nowhere near the 97-98 team, that had a great spine and genuine international class in McCann and Cameron. We were quite unlucky in the league that season as well. 

If we win the cup then fantastic, that completely changes the complexion of the season and how it will be regarded. It doesn't change the issues on the footballing side though. Style of play, signings who may never play more than a handful of games, an imbalanced squad and an absolute reliance on one player. That for me is a situation that needs addressed and the present incumbents don't look capable of doing it. 

As far as off the park is concerned it's fantastic, the club has never been in a better place in my lifetime. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah Claypole
42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No you are not.

It's how I feel as well.

Never mind season tickets there are actually posters on here who refuse to attend the cup final because they think we will get beat.

Shouldn't even have the right to post on a Hearts fans forum feckin interlopers.

 

Ach it's just wee kids being wide, pretty much JKB these days as far as I can see. 

Same wee bairns agreeing with each other and polluting a decent fans forum, the club pay zero attention. Even the press body swerve it.

 

No biggie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
14 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I am in my late 40s and have similarly been to those finals and witnessed the horror semis of St Mirren and Airdrie!

I don’t think you can compare Romanov era Hearts so I'm not going to try. This team are nowhere near the 97-98 team, that had a great spine and genuine international class in McCann and Cameron. We were quite unlucky in the league that season as well. 

If we win the cup then fantastic, that completely changes the complexion of the season and how it will be regarded. It doesn't change the issues on the footballing side though. Style of play, signings who may never play more than a handful of games, an imbalanced squad and an absolute reliance on one player. That for me is a situation that needs addressed and the present incumbents don't look capable of doing it. 

As far as off the park is concerned it's fantastic, the club has never been in a better place in my lifetime. 

 

Agreed, though I’m giving him a waiver on this recent form due to the injuries, length of them and whom was injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pablo

I think Mrs Budge thinks everything is rosy in the garden. She thinks we've achieved our targets and have performed well enough. We're soon to announce that annual turnover has topped £15m for the first time, she's delighted. If she does nothing,  I think she's going to get a shock with next season's attendance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
41 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

I think he meant reasons "not" attached to finance and circumstances, at least I hope he did.

 

That was why I asked the question to make sure I hadn't misunderstood what he was trying to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter

The fact that no statement of progress for season ticket sales has been out tells you all you need to know about how sales are going. 

Like many have said she will get a huge shock next season when crowds are down. 

Season ticket holders are fairly loyal but walk ups will be well down due to the utter shite that get served up on a weekly basis!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psychedelicropcircle

This kinda reminds me of that season big Sam spent at Newcastle moving them to safety from relegation. The fans wanted rid of him mainly because the style of football was shite. Most folks I know complain about how boring we are. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
20 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Agreed, though I’m giving him a waiver on this recent form due to the injuries, length of them and whom was injured. 

 

I think all of us, or the vast majority of us, haven't ignored the injuries we have had over this season. However, what I do think those injuries have highlighted is that despite the number of players we've signed over the last 3 years for example, there has been no real strength/back up of any nature in depth, whether that be in squad players or in potential options from the academy. That maybe became most noticeable by the urgency in which all of the main injured players seemed to be rushed back into the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
32 minutes ago, rick witter said:

The fact that no statement of progress for season ticket sales has been out tells you all you need to know about how sales are going. 

Like many have said she will get a huge shock next season when crowds are down. 

Season ticket holders are fairly loyal but walk ups will be well down due to the utter shite that get served up on a weekly basis!! 

 

Presumably if we start next season similar to this one the crowds will be similar, or have you got another reason other than the "utter shite" football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
32 minutes ago, rick witter said:

The fact that no statement of progress for season ticket sales has been out tells you all you need to know about how sales are going. 

Like many have said she will get a huge shock next season when crowds are down. 

Season ticket holders are fairly loyal but walk ups will be well down due to the utter shite that get served up on a weekly basis!! 

Funny, I think it will be the opposite. Season tickets down 5-10%,: walk-ups up 20-25%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter

The fact that no statement of progress for season ticket sales has been out tells you all you need to know about how sales are going. 

Like many have said she will get a huge shock next season when crowds are down. 

Season ticket holders are fairly loyal but walk ups will be well down due to the utter shite that get served up on a weekly basis!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Funny, I think it will be the opposite. Season tickets down 5-10%,: walk-ups up 20-25%

What do you think will make there an increase in walk ups?? 

A new manager definitely would. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

 

I think all of us, or the vast majority of us, haven't ignored the injuries we have had over this season. However, what I do think those injuries have highlighted is that despite the number of players we've signed over the last 3 years for example, there has been no real strength/back up of any nature in depth, whether that be in squad players or in potential options from the academy. That maybe became most noticeable by the urgency in which all of the main injured players seemed to be rushed back into the side.

Possibly but I think the real issue was that we had several injuries to the spine of the team which, time-wise, meant we were sub-optimal from late August until now. Berra, Souter, Dunne all injured one after the other, Mitchell and Garucchio both crocked, Smith, Brandon, Godinho all struggling with injury. Up front Uche and Naismith consecutive injuries, think they have only played together about ten times this season. Early season goals were coming from a growing understanding between Uche, Naismith and McLean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
Posted (edited)

The club not making a statement on season tickets is a fair point. Fairly certain we reported 10,000 sold early May last year. 

Edited by Jodami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
33 minutes ago, rick witter said:

The fact that no statement of progress for season ticket sales has been out tells you all you need to know about how sales are going. 

Like many have said she will get a huge shock next season when crowds are down. 

Season ticket holders are fairly loyal but walk ups will be well down due to the utter shite that get served up on a weekly basis!! 

You might be right about ST sales but the cut of date was extended due to the problem with the finance option having to be reorganised. 

The club normally gives an update on ST sales after the cut off date for renewals. 

As I say you may well be right in your assumptions but the lack of an update is neither here nor there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Presumably if we start next season similar to this one the crowds will be similar, or have you got another reason other than the "utter shite" football?

I think that’s a good enough reason don’t you. More and more people are going to stop spending money on watching anti football 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
Just now, rick witter said:

What do you think will make there an increase in walk ups?? 

A new manager definitely would. 

 

Reduced number of season ticket holders who still go most weeks, even more so if we are winning. A few quality summer signings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

The club not making a statement on season tickets is a fair point. Fairly certain we reported 10,000 sold early May last year. 

But was the cut-off for renewals not late April? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
Just now, soonbe110 said:

But was the cut-off for renewals not late April? 

No idea tbh, picture won't fully be known until the finance option is put in place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

The club not making a statement in season tickets is a fair point. Fairly certain we reported 10,000 sold early May last year. 

Sigh! ?

The renewal period finished earlier last year. The renewal period has been extended this year.

Many people have not renewed yet because there is not the usual urgency to keep their seat because of the extended renewal period. There is also the issue with the finance option.

We had all this conspiracy theory stuff last year as well.  One poster who has been active on this thread was telling us at this point last year that we had only shifted 4k STs when the club announced the next day 10k sold.

It's almost as if some folk WANT us to fail to prove a point.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sigh! ?

The renewal period finished earlier last year. The renewal period has been extended this year.

Many people have not renewed yet because there is not the usual urgency to keep their seat because of the extended renewal period. There is also the issue with the finance option.

We had all this conspiracy theory stuff last year as well.  One poster who has been active on this thread was telling us at this point last year that we had only shifted 4k STs when the club announced the next day 10k sold.

It's almost as if some folk WANT us to fail to prove a point.

 

 

 

To fail at what dug? I've just pointed out we won't know until the finance option is put in place but we have been astonishingly slow in addressing this issue to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jodami said:

To fail at what dug? I've just pointed out we won't know until the finance option is put in place but we have been astonishingly slow in addressing this issue to be honest. 

 

Are we looking at the same option as Hibs, a company called V12, because they were apparently pretty brutal with those Hibs fans who already had a finance option with Zebra last season and rejected a large percentage of them. Someone had mentioned to me at work (I think it was at work, it was either there or up at Pittodrie last Friday night) that the option we thought we were close to putting in place had fallen through. I haven't got a clue how many companies there are who provide this type of service, but without knowing the ins and outs I'd guess it isn't a highly profitable line of business.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
35 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I think that’s a good enough reason don’t you. More and more people are going to stop spending money on watching anti football 

 

But do you agree that the crowds will be similar to this season if we start next season similar to this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

 

Are we looking at the same option as Hibs, a company called V12, because they were apparently pretty brutal with those Hibs fans who already had a finance option with Zebra last season and rejected a large percentage of them. Someone had mentioned to me at work (I think it was at work, it was either there or up at Pittodrie last Friday night) that the option we thought we were close to putting in place had fallen through. I haven't got a clue how many companies there are who provide this type of service, but without knowing the ins and outs I'd guess it isn't a highly profitable line of business.

 

I don't know PJ, that's the company Celtic went with as well and I have heard similar stories about rejections there. The issues with Zebra became apparent in late March and 7 weeks later we still don't have something in place fans can utilise. Other teams had things in place by mid April. With season tickets so important from a budgeting perspective it seems a very slow response to a major issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
25 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sigh! ?

The renewal period finished earlier last year. The renewal period has been extended this year.

Many people have not renewed yet because there is not the usual urgency to keep their seat because of the extended renewal period. There is also the issue with the finance option.

We had all this conspiracy theory stuff last year as well.  One poster who has been active on this thread was telling us at this point last year that we had only shifted 4k STs when the club announced the next day 10k sold.

It's almost as if some folk WANT us to fail to prove a point.

 

 

 

Never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboveg
10 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

 

Rubbish.  Do you think that this successful business woman, who built and sold a very, very successful company in a VERY competitive market doesn't pay heed to performance and results then you are just mental.  She will have had conversations with him about our performances and it will have been brought up that the clubs main customers are VERY unhappy with this performance.  These conversations will have been frank and probably very uncomfortable for CL.  He will get this year to show on field improvement but to do this he need us to support the club with our cash.  If we don't then he won't be able to and that's when the real downward spiral of even shitter players starts.

He's had 3 transfer windows and its not improved. Plus he sanctioned the cathro signings which we are still paying for. So giving him more cash to waste is pointless. 

AB may have had a word with him but for an experienced manager hes getting more time than cathro. Its a joke Levein is still in charge. He was one of my hero's growing up but sadly his managerial career is  now a stain on his reputation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mitch41
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

What world do you live in? Of course you can, happens all the time. Sometimes there’s less than 24 hours between a manger being sacked and the next one hired. Agents do all the work these days. 

I live in a honest honourable world where you tell the truth and when you sack someone you then tell them that there's been no one lined up. Our club doesn't need to be underhanded in it's dealing.

Edited by mitch41

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulp74
56 minutes ago, jamboveg said:

He's had 3 transfer windows and its not improved. Plus he sanctioned the cathro signings which we are still paying for. So giving him more cash to waste is pointless. 

AB may have had a word with him but for an experienced manager hes getting more time than cathro. Its a joke Levein is still in charge. He was one of my hero's growing up but sadly his managerial career is  now a stain on his reputation. 

Our recruitment has been atrocious - for the last 6 to 8 transfer windows. Its ridiculous.

 

Buying players from Luton (lee), dagenham and redbridge (dikamona), the Australian league (bozanic - who incidentally previously played for woking, aldershot and Cheltenham - just noticed from wiki), Sheffield wed reserves (clare), cambridge (uche) and the Austrian second tier (haring) is hardly likely to unearth any superstars! 

 

No doubt we will bring in another set of duds in the summer again, as long as we keep using wyscout. Surely they can see it doesn't work?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No we are not. But you don't need to be underhand to approach people.  

 

Not that being ethical has won AB much credit from this board or the media. 

I’m not sure if giving a family member the contract to build the main stand was particularly ethical , her legacy will become clearer depending on what happensin the next few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Our recruitment has been atrocious - for the last 6 to 8 transfer windows. Its ridiculous.

 

Buying players from Luton (lee), dagenham and redbridge (dikamona), the Australian league (bozanic - who incidentally previously played for woking, aldershot and Cheltenham - just noticed from wiki), Sheffield wed reserves (clare), cambridge (uche) and the Austrian second tier (haring) is hardly likely to unearth any superstars! 

 

No doubt we will bring in another set of duds in the summer again, as long as we keep using wyscout. Surely they can see it doesn't work?!

Fair points. I take on board what people are saying about not giving the club money means even worse signings, if that’s possible, but how else are we to show our disgust with what’s happening on the pitch. 

No matter how the final goes I think there will be a rush as the deadline approaches, it might well be extended again if the finance option isn’t available soon. Budge must surely realise the fans are unhappy, she made her money by listening to her clients and giving them what they wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
12 hours ago, DH1986 said:

The op having a go at speculation on season ticket sales by further speculating.....

 

 

And you speculating on the OP instead of the subject!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not sure if giving a family member the contract to build the main stand was particularly ethical , her legacy will become clearer depending on what happensin the next few weeks.

What are you alleging was unethical? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What are you alleging was unethical? 

If you can’t work it that out there’s not much point debating it is there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Our recruitment has been atrocious - for the last 6 to 8 transfer windows. Its ridiculous.

 

Buying players from Luton (lee), dagenham and redbridge (dikamona), the Australian league (bozanic - who incidentally previously played for woking, aldershot and Cheltenham - just noticed from wiki), Sheffield wed reserves (clare), cambridge (uche) and the Austrian second tier (haring) is hardly likely to unearth any superstars! 

 

No doubt we will bring in another set of duds in the summer again, as long as we keep using wyscout. Surely they can see it doesn't work?!

Is there an injury prone section that we use? We signed 20 players last summer and only a handful have been worth it, yet they’re to be trusted to get another 3/4 (it will 7/8) to fill obvious gaps he failed to last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is there an injury prone section that we use? We signed 20 players last summer and only a handful have been worth it, yet they’re to be trusted to get another 3/4 (it will 7/8) to fill obvious gaps he failed to last year.

The budget appears to be unlimited in terms of continually bringing in player after player. Again, despite  or probably because of, bringing in 20 last year we are still facing another big clearout. I hope AB is asking serious questions about our flawed recruitment policy and any impact it has on blocking youngsters coming into the team. We've already signed Halkett and Naismith,  all going well, and now CL wants another 2 strikers, after paying money for Wighton and bringing in Vanacek. We need a new manager to come in before pre season to have time to assess his squad and, with a fresh pair of eyes, look at who he can work with and who needs moved  on. Turn the money tap off Ann and let someone else come in to make a judgement on the squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
8 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I live in a honest honourable world where you tell the truth and when you sack someone you then tell them that there's been no one lined up. Our club doesn't need to be underhanded in it's dealing.

That’s an honourable world but not football sadly. Doubt if many top clubs fire their manager without having sounded out who may be available as a replacement. Otherwise you could just end up with similar or poorer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not sure if giving a family member the contract to build the main stand was particularly ethical , her legacy will become clearer depending on what happensin the next few weeks.

Was there a tendering process or did she just give him the job? Did his company do all the work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mitch41
31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That’s an honourable world but not football sadly. Doubt if many top clubs fire their manager without having sounded out who may be available as a replacement. Otherwise you could just end up with similar or poorer. 

No not like Ann Budge & Craig Levein not renewing Gary Locke's contract and giving Robbie Neilson the job in  matter of minutes.

Oh wait a minute.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

Jack Ross is the one that should still be here!!

 

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

No not like Ann Budge & Craig Levein not renewing Gary Locke's contract and giving Robbie Neilson the job in  matter of minutes.

Oh wait a minute.......

Pretty straightforward that one.  Locke’s contract expiring, new owners don’t want him to continue in post. What are they supposed to do? In any world, including yours, new ownership means all bets are off. 

He was offered a role, just not the one he wanted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Des Lynam
20 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

No not like Ann Budge & Craig Levein not renewing Gary Locke's contract and giving Robbie Neilson the job in  matter of minutes.

Oh wait a minute.......

 

 

231280CE-AAE0-4643-972C-70E780422BFE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you can’t work it that out there’s not much point debating it is there?

Don't be a coward .

Say what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulp74
10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fair points. I take on board what people are saying about not giving the club money means even worse signings, if that’s possible, but how else are we to show our disgust with what’s happening on the pitch. 

No matter how the final goes I think there will be a rush as the deadline approaches, it might well be extended again if the finance option isn’t available soon. Budge must surely realise the fans are unhappy, she made her money by listening to her clients and giving them what they wanted.

I agree with you. I had a season ticket for 10 seasons but didn't renew last season as the games have been dull for a few seasons now, and won't be getting one this season either.  However, I still probably went to around 10 home games last season. 

 

Re Ann budge, she only has one year left so will she be bothered with the hassle of making wholesale changes or stick with the easy option of keeping levein and co for another season? My guess is the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Don't be a coward .

Say what you mean.

I think he means Ann appointing her brother on the Main stand works. He's a hibee and season ticket holder at the echo dome and subsequently he was the one who mucked up the seat order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you can’t work it that out there’s not much point debating it is there?

If you think that something untoward is going on that has passed the board and shareholders by at the AGM then spit it out or it can be filed in the same place as the snide innuendo about her relationship with Levein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The budget appears to be unlimited in terms of continually bringing in player after player. Again, despite  or probably because of, bringing in 20 last year we are still facing another big clearout. I hope AB is asking serious questions about our flawed recruitment policy and any impact it has on blocking youngsters coming into the team. We've already signed Halkett and Naismith,  all going well, and now CL wants another 2 strikers, after paying money for Wighton and bringing in Vanacek. We need a new manager to come in before pre season to have time to assess his squad and, with a fresh pair of eyes, look at who he can work with and who needs moved  on. Turn the money tap off Ann and let someone else come in to make a judgement on the squad.

 

We brought in 20 players? How many went the other way?

Just so we can cut through the hyperbole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...