Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Geoff Kilpatrick
11 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I'm not projecting. 

I've taken the general feeling of your posts across various threads, your content, your feelings towards CL and came to a personal conclusion. 

I may ofc be wrong, but your continued negative drivel leads me down that path. 

?

Yes, you're completely wrong so I ask you to refrain now, politely.

While I think the manager would be replaced I would be delighted if Elwood P is correct.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

48 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So many posters willing us to be down on numbers, Tragic. 

Can you stop derailing most threads with your inability to deal with a differing opinion. 

Thanks. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Why is it negative drivel?  Because it’s a difference of opinion to yourself and your blind faith drivel I’m guessing?  

Nah, I think he even admitted he got St numbers way wrong - drivel, as I said. One example were he talked shite. 

Could be wrong tho, so many posters infect every thread with thier tedious anti CL shite it's hard to keep track  of who said what.

Unsure if I have blind faith. 

Saying I'd only replace CL if a proven quality "wow" type manger taken over and rejecting folk like McCann, Hartley etc is hardly blind faith. 

Giving a manager more than one full season is hardly blind faith. 

Acknowledging the progress made and expecting more is not blind faith 

Patience, I think it's called. 

Buying a St to support your team is exactly that, supporting your team. Not blind faith. 

I'd follow Hearts in the third division, not here only for the good times, I'm here for the moonlight, the sunshine and the boogie too. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes, you're completely wrong so I ask you to refrain now, politely.

While I think the manager would be replaced I would be delighted if Elwood P is correct.

No problem. 

Time will tell. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Can you stop derailing most threads with your inability to deal with a differing opinion. 

Thanks. 

Can I ask you stick to the thread subject- season tickets. 

Thanks

Lord Beni of Gorgie
50 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Potentially. I know I've not had a season ticket for quite a while but I've never got the thinking of waiting till the last minute. Perhaps that is because I built the cost into the home budget. Ho hum.

Usually a surge in the last week before the season

5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Can I ask you stick to the thread subject- season tickets. 

Thanks

:lol: 

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Thanks. 

I think Tosh needs to post to show everyone how good a fan he is (projecting).

Ironically, as someone who gets slagged for my post count on here built over 12 years, I can foresee Tosh surpassing that by this time next year!

10 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Thanks. 

Its not the differing opinion he’s commenting on its certain people's wholly unfounded and virtually impossible negativity he’s commenting on. Some are Hibby trolls but others, like Geoff,  just seem to have an obsession with making up negativity about all things Hearts to attach to their anti-Levein agenda. Season ticket numbers, predictions of bad signings before they are made, Vanacek entirely Levein’s fault despite the only facts know being the player’s fault and all ITK player views clearly pointing at lack of application by Vanacek 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:lol: 

Two posts, not one about the topic in hand. 

Posted just to tell me to keep on topic and not derail threads. 

Irony at it's finest. 

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Amazing figures really when you think this exceeds or equals our average crowds in many seasons during my time as fan 1970 onwards.

It's about 4 times the crowd at some of the dismal 1970s games which some people seem tohave forgotten all about (or may be too young to have experienced). The games then were so bad we used to stay in the Tynie Arms playing darts and keep an  eye on the teleprinter and go in if we weren't getting beat by 3.30)

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think Tosh needs to post to show everyone how good a fan he is (projecting).

Ironically, as someone who gets slagged for my post count on here built over 12 years, I can foresee Tosh surpassing that by this time next year!

If I'm still in my current job, I will have you in my sights sooner rather than later. ?

Need to up your game!

17 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

You can get away with shite football if Ur winning it's when the chips are down and u need to change something and nothing changes is the problem 

This season coming will be, in fact has to be, much better or heads will have to roll. All we can hope for is CL to get it right.

First of all I really wish the Mods would ban people changing their usernames - it’s really ****ing annoying.

In theory I have more reason to change my username more than most but I am happy to take the rough with the rougher and tough things out on here.

My first interjection is that ToqueJambo nailed it a few pages back.

My second is that this season tickets numbers shit is all very Hibs.

The truth is it matters not a **** what our season tickets are come August if we get off to a good start and maintain it our attendance averages will be higher than last year AND we’ll earn more money as a result (as game to game ticket purchases are less cost efficient)

But my main point or question I guess is - I am fairly certain that our average season ticket price rise this year is more than 4.6%. Therefore income revenue on season ticket sales currently and therefore likely even if sales numbers drop will exceed last year.

So there is your ‘Levein Effect’ - higher income stream into the club.

I remember I got slated for suggesting that we didn’t buy tickets under the regime that nearly put us out for business for good. Now people who proudly announce they are not buying a season ticket because of Levein are lauded by some.

Its ****ing pathetic no matter how you want to dress it up given our recent history.

Edited by Jammy T

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Sid said:

Its not the differing opinion he’s commenting on its certain people's wholly unfounded and virtually impossible negativity he’s commenting on. Some are Hibby trolls but others, like Geoff,  just seem to have an obsession with making up negativity about all things Hearts to attach to their anti-Levein agenda. Season ticket numbers, predictions of bad signings before they are made, Vanacek entirely Levein’s fault despite the only facts know being the player’s fault and all ITK player views clearly pointing at lack of application by Vanacek 

Ofc it  is. 

Since the CL poll never went thier way every thread turns into a anti CL thread. 

Even the Moyes thread turned and eventually went on to slagging of Robbie. ?

In fairness to Geoff, he is one of the more measured posters, negative and tedious--granted, but not a rabid slavering goon, so maybe I was a tad unfair in highlighting his posts. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

This season coming will be, in fact has to be, much better or heads will have to roll. All we can hope for is CL to get it right.

I think most agree on that. 

?

Geoff Kilpatrick
14 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If I'm still in my current job, I will have you in my sights sooner rather than later. ?

Need to up your game!

Tosh, you are welcome to it. Unlike others, I never asked for my post count to be reset.

Selkirkhmfc1874
13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We all know that as does Craig levein but why not go into the season positive ? Last seasons gone it's all about next season now starting 3 weeks tomorow 

20 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

This season coming will be, in fact has to be, much better or heads will have to roll. 

That's what was said last summer.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We all know that as does Craig levein but why not go into the season positive ? Last seasons gone it's all about next season now starting 3 weeks tomorow 

Define positive though? For some people, not predicting 11 wins in our first 11 games when the fixtures come out tomorrow is being negative!

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Tosh, you are welcome to it. Unlike others, I never asked for my post count to be reset.

Who asked for that? 

It’s all getting a bit bitchy this summer.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Define positive though? For some people, not predicting 11 wins in our first 11 games when the fixtures come out tomorrow is being negative!

Letting last season go and looking forward would be start in my opinion 

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Keep pretending. 

Folk are drooling at the thought of numbers being down and then blaming CL. 

Thankfully numbers will be strong-again, showing that most of us are Hearts fans first and support the club no matter what. 

Fair weather supporters are in every support, only get behind the team when winning. 

A sixth place  finish maybe too hard to stomach for the few fient hearted. 

Too much negativity on this thread let's wait till the SPL starts, look at the ST sales and look at where we are going by attendances. Nothing we say or do is going to have any effect it is solely down to Ann Budge and Craig Levein's management. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Letting last season go and looking forward would be start in my opinion 

It has been but it doesn't mean that past performance can be forgotten. That's why we could do with the club generating some optimism.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Who asked for that? 

It’s all getting a bit bitchy this summer.

They're on my ignore list so I won't mention them.

19 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

First of all I really wish the Mods would ban people changing their usernames - it’s really ****ing annoying.

In theory I have more reason to change my username more than most but I am happy to take the rough with the rougher and tough things out on here.

My first interjection is that ToqueJambo nailed it a few pages back.

My second is that this season tickets numbers shit is all very Hibs.

The truth is it matters not a **** what our season tickets are come August if we get off to a good start and maintain it our attendance averages will be higher than last year AND we’ll earn more money as a result (as game to game ticket purchases are less cost efficient)

But my main point or question I guess is - I am fairly certain that our average season ticket price rise this year is more than 4.6%. Therefore income revenue on season ticket sales currently and therefore likely even if sales numbers drop will exceed last year.

So there is your ‘Levein Effect’ - higher income stream into the club.

I remember I got slated for suggesting that we didn’t buy tickets under the regime that nearly put us out for business for good. Now people who proudly announce they are not buying a season ticket because of Levein are lauded by some.

Its ****ing pathetic no matter how you want to dress it up given our recent history.

I agree with your comment about username changes.

Even worse is the supposed 'new accounts' you know the ones who appear to have just joined the forum. 

Then they start trotting out the usual negative drivel.

I thought running more than one account was against the rules.

There is one poster who has actually admitted changing accounts.

At least if it's just a username change its easy enough to check back to see who you are actually talking to.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It has been but it doesn't mean that past performance can be forgotten. That's why we could do with the club generating some optimism.

Sure there's plenty positive news to come in the coming days and weeks 

What's the last day you can buy a season ticket? My pals asking and I don't know if there's a specific cut off. Cheers.

14 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Just saying what has to happen. The fans need to be positive and it's now up to AB & CL to deliver on the pitch where it matters more than anything else.

15 minutes ago, Gambo said:

That's what was said last summer.

It's the last chance saloon for CL all we can hope for is that he delivers.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Just saying what has to happen. The fans need to be positive and it's now up to AB & CL to deliver on the pitch where it matters more than anything else.

Ann Budge has always delivered, it's upto Craig levein and the coaching staff to get it right 

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I agree with your comment about username changes.

Even worse is the supposed 'new accounts' you know the ones who appear to have just joined the forum. 

Then they start trotting out the usual negative drivel.

I thought running more than one account was against the rules.

There is one poster who has actually admitted changing accounts.

At least if it's just a username change its easy enough to check back to see who you are actually talking to.

I also agree regarding the change of usernames.

someone want to start a poll to see if the majority would prefer no name changes?

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Ann Budge has always delivered, it's upto Craig levein and the coaching staff to get it right 

Just remember the buck stops with the CEO. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Just remember the buck stops with the CEO. 

The buck stops with the majority shareholder, which will be ‘the fans’ in a years time. ?

Inch Hearts
16 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

What's the last day you can buy a season ticket? My pals asking and I don't know if there's a specific cut off. Cheers.

I don’t think there is a last day. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The buck stops with the majority shareholder, which will be ‘the fans’ in a years time. ?

I reckon no one will get the better of what Ann Budge wants as long as she is CEO. When the FOH complete the buy out Ann Budge will carry on as CEO for a while. Hasn't Ann and the FOH agreed that this will happen ?

been here before
3 hours ago, daftie said:

Is anybody else still waiting on their season ticket. Our seats got re-numbered in the Main stand, so not sure if they have still to be sent out, or whether weve been missed. 

I was down picking up a couple of Betfred tickets on Tuesday and there was a big mahoosive of STs waiting to go out.

Inch Hearts
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I reckon no one will get the better of what Ann Budge wants as long as she is CEO. When the FOH complete the buy out Ann Budge will carry on as CEO for a while. Hasn't Ann and the FOH agreed that this will happen ?

A poor season next and I think plans will change. 

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

A poor season next and I think plans will change. 

If it is bad next season , which I hope it's  not, a change in management will have to be made at the beginning of December. Let's hope Hearts are right up there playing good football and challenging for the league and League Cup.

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

someone want to start a poll to see if the majority would prefer no name changes?

Nah, I like paying homage to different players. 

Maybe in small text it should say who the previous guise was, tho so you know who it is. 

I'm looking forward to changing my name to a new signing. 

Like Xmas day. 

It's not only exciting, but dangerous as the signing could be horse. 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

Last day will be sell out. 

Just means you get less value if the season has started. 

No last day and last year we were selling half season tickets. 

Mr Elwood P
5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Last day will be sell out. 

Just means you get less value if the season has started. 

No last day and last year we were selling half season tickets. 

I’m pretty sure they cut it off and then started again with the half season tickets?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I’m pretty sure they cut it off and then started again with the half season tickets?

Yeah ofc. 

Take an idiot to pay full price half way through the season when half season tickets are on sale. 

I was going on the premise that transition from full St to half St  being a given at the appropriate time. 

My bad! 

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Nothing wrong with changing your username. Sometimes you just feel like a wee change.

Footballfirst

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,245

Roseburn - 881

Main - 1,246

Gorgie - 579

Total 3,971

24 sold since yesterday's count

Estimated sales - 11,721

Club Sales(?) - 11,946

7 hours ago, daftie said:

Is anybody else still waiting on their season ticket. Our seats got re-numbered in the Main stand, so not sure if they have still to be sent out, or whether weve been missed. 

I received a new one today and our seats numbers havent changed. Must be sending new ones for all main stand, don’t know about others. 

Anyway looks like they’re being sent so likely get it soon. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,245

Roseburn - 881

Main - 1,246

Gorgie - 579

Total 3,971

24 sold since yesterday's count

Estimated sales - 11,721

Club Sales(?) - 11,946

If sales continue same pattern we'll break the 12.000 mark at some point early next week