Heartsofgold

Season Ticket Sales - over 12,500 sold so far (title updated)

Olly Lee's left boot
29 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think neither of you are wrong ?

if sales carried on at the current rate, yes, we would get to 14000 or so. However previous experience says they will die down further in july, then there will be a little surge in the week or so before the first match. I predict we will sell about 12,750 before the start of the season, which will be pretty good

The finance option issue might buck the slowing down trend a little. 

Hopefully a few more to join up on that and keep the numbers healthy. 

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The finance option issue might buck the slowing down trend a little. 

Hopefully a few more to join up on that and keep the numbers healthy. 

Yep - and also a signing or two would help

Mr Elwood P
43 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think neither of you are wrong ?

if sales carried on at the current rate, yes, we would get to 14000 or so. However previous experience says they will die down further in july, then there will be a little surge in the week or so before the first match. I predict we will sell about 12,750 before the start of the season, which will be pretty good

I would counter that prediction by predicting that we shall see a

sales surge when Naismith’s signing is confirmed and a small surge with any other high profile (Hearts context) signings. I think these peaks will balance out any troughs. 13-14k, IMO. Possibly more if we win every Bet Fred Cup game in convincing fashion.

Zico

The sexual tension in the last couple of pages is quite something. ‘Say your safe word you bitch - I said it, so stop...now go deeper...’. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Zico said:

The sexual tension in the last couple of pages is quite something. ‘Say your safe word you bitch - I said it, so stop...now go deeper...’. 

I’ve seen folk post in the wrong thread before, but never in the wrong forum. I hate to think where you thought you were!

Olly Lee's left boot
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I’ve seen folk post in the wrong thread before, but never in the wrong forum. I hate to think where you thought you were!

Less than subtle way of saying 

"I'm lonley, pm me the details of said forum" 

?

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

To Be Frank
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

???

Zico
10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I just post the same thing wherever I am! ?

They seem to have stopped though so maybe they got a room or something. 

Olly Lee's left boot
12 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Yep - and also a signing or two would help

Depends on who they are... ???

hughesie27

New ST delivered today.

Heartsofgold
14 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Sisterfister.net  

mitch41
17 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I would counter that prediction by predicting that we shall see a

sales surge when Naismith’s signing is confirmed and a small surge with any other high profile (Hearts context) signings. I think these peaks will balance out any troughs. 13-14k, IMO. Possibly more if we win every Bet Fred Cup game in convincing fashion.

Your a brave man predicting although 13-14k leave you quite a good chance of being right. 

I really hope your right about a surge but 14,000+ is where i'd be satisfied.

Clerry Jambo

Neck and neck with the flair machine, exciting eh!!! 

Footballfirst

A bit of a washout on the sales front today with just 21 in the last 24 hours.

Dots 4,132

Est sales 11,540

Club est sales 11,765

ramrod
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Your a brave man predicting although 13-14k leave you quite a good chance of being right. 

14K+  would be outstanding, anything over 13k very good . Anything over 12.5k acceptable imo 

mitch41
Posted (edited)

The club really need a feel good feeling about the new season. 

Whether that be a new management or quality player signings.

Our finished stadium was built to house more fans and now 

is the time to get our home the place every Hearts fan wants 

to be on a match day. The next month will be crucial in getting 

the right people in, let’s hope it can excite our fans so we can 

sell more Season Tickets and give the club a guaranteed 

budget.

Edited by mitch41

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

We’ve only ever hit 14k sales recently so 12-14k would definitely be a decent range. 14k plus is very good ..

grumpyespana
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Dots 4,132

Est sales 11,540

Club est sales 11,765

FF a couple of good signings would give the season ticket sales a boost.

Gorgie_Rules

So if sales remain about 5% down on last year (13,500 we sold?) we’ll be looking at around 12,825ish. Sounds like anything between 13 - 13,500 would be good sales, with a bigger scope for walk ups for those that only bother when playing well.

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

So if sales remain about 5% down on last year (13,500 we sold?) we’ll be looking at around 12,825ish. Sounds like anything between 13 - 13,500 would be good sales, with a bigger scope for walk ups for those that only bother when playing well.

I predicted 12,750 a few posts above yours, so i agree. Also agree that there are several possibilities (new players, manager change, great start to LC) which could see the figure rise further.

Also it should be noted that if we get the same attendances, but with more walk ups, we make more money (as wlak ups on average are more lucrative than STs)

Eddie

Emailed the TO today as my account still not showing that I’ve purchased a season ticket through finance option and signed credit agreement over a week ago now. Was looking to buy a ticket for Dundee Utd game ( only open to ST holders) Emily from the TO emailed back within 20 mins explaining there is a huge backlog due to the amount of people going with the finance option, she reckons my account should be updated next week and ST sent out afterwards.

no sure if that’ll have an impact on the dot count or no???

Mr Elwood P

Dunno why folk are persisting in mentioning a change of management. If it was happening it would have been the day after the Scottish Cup Final. Levein is at the helm for 2019/20. Hopefully we can take last seasons cup form, early season league form and Improved away form and transmit that into an improved campaign overall.  Mentioning a

change of manager as a possible factor that will increase season ticket sales is not realistic and thus adds little or nothing to the discussion.

romac
33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Emailed the TO today as my account still not showing that I’ve purchased a season ticket through finance option and signed credit agreement over a week ago now. Was looking to buy a ticket for Dundee Utd game ( only open to ST holders) Emily from the TO emailed back within 20 mins explaining there is a huge backlog due to the amount of people going with the finance option, she reckons my account should be updated next week and ST sent out afterwards.

I phoned the TO today to ask the same question and was told they would start processing the ST's after the 17th.

I also asked about tickets for the cup games and was told that they could sort them manually if I wanted. 

I'll wait until the ST's come through, there's no hurry.

1874s_Kin
On 10/06/2019 at 21:44, scott herbertson said:

John Fairgrieve chaired (or presented at) a meeting at I think what became the West End club (might have been the Liberal Club then) to try and save Hearts who were clearly in big trouble financially. I went along but have only hazy memories (probably pissed)

I'd always remembered the JF meeting as being upstairs in the old Penthouse at Tollcross. Maybe I was even more pissed than you Scott..! ? (or maybe I'm thinking about a different meeting..)

jambo1975
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Can confirm I'm in the same boat. Credit agreement done on the day of them opening it up but nothing updated on my account.  While it's good news there has been a big uptake I am a bit worried that if they dont update things by the 17th my seat might go on general sale!!  

mitch41

Come Jambos let’s get buying more Season Tickets so we can sign some quality goal scorers.

Jambo-Fox
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Come Jambos let’s get buying more Season Tickets so we can sign some quality goal scorers.

I can’t see many Jambos buying more than one season ticket per person but, if every Jambo bought one ST we would sell out!

And I think real Jambos should buy one even if they can’t / will not use it regularly - support your club!

PhoenixHearts

First of 4 payments for my finance came out this morning, so I suppose I should be expecting my card in the post soon enough.

I'll no probably check in at the ticket office tomorrow morning just to be sure when I go to get the new home strip.

mitch41
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I can’t see many Jambos buying more than one season ticket per person but, if every Jambo bought one ST we would sell out!

And I think real Jambos should buy one even if they can’t / will not use it regularly - support your club!

There was a time I needed the finance root and I just wish Hearts had got a company quicker.

DG_HMFC

Been a ST holder for as long as I can remember but my shifts these days mean I work most weekends and that's why I was thinking of not renewing. Then I thought WTF am I thinking about and decided to splash the cash. £500 well spent, probably won't get to use it much but my old man will reap the benefits of that :)

davemclaren

@Footballfirst I think corporate seasons are on sale now as the brochures are out. 

poultry
Just now, davemclaren said:

@Footballfirst I think corporate seasons are on sale now as the brochures are out. 

Gonna do this one day. I hope, probably kill me though.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, poultry said:

Gonna do this one day. I hope, probably kill me though.

I really enjoy matchday hospitality but my liver couldn’t cope with every home match. ?

Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I really enjoy matchday hospitality but my liver couldn’t cope with every home match. ?

The website is still showing the 2018/19 brochure, although I'd expect it to be updated soon, given the brochures are out.

I'm unsure how it will effect the dot counts as all the hospitality areas are greyed out (I don't include them as being available for STs). All I can do is compare the dots and the sales numbers from the club.

Edited by Footballfirst

innerjambo
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The website is still showing the 2018/19 brochure, although I'd expect it to be updated soon, given the brochures are out.

I'm unsure how it will effect the dot counts as all the hospitality areas are greyed out (I don't include them as being available for STs). All I can do is compare the dots and the sales numbers from the club.

How have sales been today FF? 

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

How have sales been today FF? 

I haven't bothered doing a count today. Too busy watching the football, cricket and golf.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I haven't bothered doing a count today. Too busy watching the football, cricket and golf.

Slacking, eh? ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Awww come on mate 

kila
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Surely too tired if you stayed up to watch the golf! ****ing 8 hour time difference :(

John Findlay

No stamina????

Clerry Jambo

FFS FF, that enuff eff’s

JTJ east whitburn

Wheres the masses that that braved all the known and some unknown diseases in May to travelled  west, are these the glory hunters that have been spoken about, get your wallets and purses out and buy a season ticket, you will spend more on beverages tonight than a day at Tynecastle, utilise the finance scheme 

Kiwidoug

You and me both FF.  Results all going my way so far other than the Scotland one.

innerjambo
45 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

FFS FF, that enuff eff’s

F sake ?

dode
On 13/06/2019 at 20:57, 1874s_Kin said:

I'd always remembered the JF meeting as being upstairs in the old Penthouse at Tollcross. Maybe I was even more pissed than you Scott..! ? (or maybe I'm thinking about a different meeting..)

Yup deffo the penthouse suite , Waldo was talking about scrapping reserves and maybe going P/T , we all chipped in for an add in the E News calling for a boycott of the next game v rangers .

dont think much came of it.

Koolkeith
17 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

That was the reason for a lot of empty seats at Easter Road. Fans were buying an extra child ticket cheap to guarantee extra trickers for future cup finals. Club cottoned on to it. Be interesting to see their attendance figures this year. 

mainstandjambo
On 13/06/2019 at 17:54, Footballfirst said:

Dots 4,132

Est sales 11,540

Club est sales 11,765

Just completed a count

Dots 4,104

Est Sales 11,568

Club est sales 11,793

Olly Lee's left boot
5 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Just completed a count

Dots 4,104

Est Sales 11,568

Club est sales 11,793

The spike was in line with the finance an "pay day". 

Might spike at the end of the month again, then at the end if July once a few signings have been made and the lc wets the appetite. 

I'm going for 12851 before our first league game 

suds66

Renewed 2 this week -

It looks apparent that Levein will be in charge unfortunately. Can't sit at home on a Saturday not watching Hearts, I support the club not the manager.

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Renewed 2 this week -

It looks apparent that Levein will be in charge unfortunately. Can't sit at home on a Saturday not watching Hearts, I support the club not the manager.

I doubt anyone would not renew if Levein was sacked so I think we all do. ?