Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yeah somebody else can use season ticket

I think you are not supposed to by the terms and conditions

So it will be at your own risk - can't think they would be fussed though unless it was a concession being used by an adult

From the terms and conditions:

"Season Tickets are valid for entry to the Stadium by the Holder only."

Edited by scott herbertson

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, Jambo01 said:

If i cannot make a home game and a family member can go. Can they use my season ticket? Do security really check the names.

Or safer buying an adult ticket for that seat?

I have loaned my Adult ST to others when I can't make it, without any issues.

I guess that works as they never ask for id but a different gender maybe more noticeable? This is more the issue for me given it to a family member.

The people on the gate aren’t really interested if it’s a female using season ticket with a mans name on it and vice versa.

i will bet half of them aren’t even looking at the name and just scanning the barcode.

i dare say though that If its an adult going in with a child card it may get picked up on?

my mate who I sit with has on occasion taken his daughter on my season card if I’ve been unable to make it.

Edited by 1874robbo

davemclaren
48 minutes ago, Jambo01 said:

I guess that works as they never ask for id but a different gender maybe more noticeable? This is more the issue for me given it to a family member.

I can’t imagine it being any problem. 

Daz_1874_HMFC

Sorry if already covered but are their new cards this season? I renewed via the finance option with the new company and my e-tickets shows me as current season ticket holder and payments have been taken but I’ve had nothing from the club? Remember getting new cards for each season

anyone able to confirm before I contact the club? 

3 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

Sorry if already covered but are their new cards this season? I renewed via the finance option with the new company and my e-tickets shows me as current season ticket holder and payments have been taken but I’ve had nothing from the club? Remember getting new cards for each season

If you're in the same seat you'll not get a new card unless you request one.

FarmerTweedy
On 01/08/2019 at 22:20, WheatfieldWarrior said:

It doesn't really matter - they are all great seats in a fantastic stadium.

Aye, but all the best people are in B.  And the poor *******s have to put up with me!

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Jambo01 said:

If i cannot make a home game and a family member can go. Can they use my season ticket? Do security really check the names.

Or safer buying an adult ticket for that seat?

If you mean that your season ticket isn't a full adult one, then if an adult wants to go in your place, you should contact the ticket and they'll issue a single ticket for your seat for the game in question, for a fee of the difference between the relevant concession and full ticket prices (plus probably an admin fee)!  Alternatively, the person going in your place might or might not get let in, but would be ripping the club off to an (admittedly fairly minor) extent by being an adult using a concession they're not entitled to!

On the other hand, if you're simply meaning to ask if season ticket holders in general can lend their ticket to someone else when they can't make a particular game, the answer to that is yes, they can! No problem at all! It's part of the terms and conditions that they're transferable, so lend away! Just make sure you'll be able to get your card back in time for the next home game you can actually make!

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

So it will be at your own risk - can't think they would be fussed though unless it was a concession being used by an adult

Ok, they must have changed Ts & Cs again recently then, because they definitely were transferable according to the Ts & Cs a few years ago!

1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

The people on the gate aren’t really interested if it’s a female using season ticket with a mans name on it and vice versa.

i will bet half of them aren’t even looking at the name and just scanning the barcode.

i dare say though that If its an adult going in with a child card it may get picked up on?

my mate who I sit with has on occasion taken his daughter on my season card if I’ve been unable to make it.

Very true....i did think that they scan the barcode that quick they dont take notice of names

3 hours ago, Jambo01 said:

It's not a problem. 

19 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Ok, they must have changed Ts & Cs again recently then, because they definitely were transferable according to the Ts & Cs a few years ago!

Agreed, Hearts were one of the few clubs that actually allowed you to let a friend use your Season Ticket (rather than just look the other way) as they felt that person may become a future ST holder.

I’ve no idea when/why they changed it, and I’m guessing there’ll be a lot of folk out there don’t know it has changed.

loveofthegame

Noone is ever, ever gonna get done for this. Chill out. Do people really think the Stewards read the name on the ST?! You'd need to ID every supporter on entry. 

Dalstonjambo
21 hours ago, Jambo01 said:

I go with my Dad. Twice last season he took my mum along when i couldn't make it. No issue either time.

20 hours ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

We moved our seats as we were originally in the Gorgie then were shifted to the Main because they extended the Corporate. We've moved back to the Gorgie for this season but heard nothing yet. So I've contacted the club via that form on the website as they don't advertise email addresses anymore.

Surely they know that's the game is on Saturday and they've not sent out the season tickets yet?

Just so everyone is aware....you can phone up as a season ticket holder and get them to print a ticket for ur seat at no extra cost. For a family member to use....but basically the same as them using ur card anyway

On 05/08/2019 at 14:40, scott herbertson said:

I’ve shared a ticket for the last couple of seasons for family reasons, and I just phone them up and ask them to print a paper copy of the match ticket for my mate. I tell them that’s what I’m doing and they are totally fine with it.

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 18:05, Nobreath said:

If you're in the same seat you'll not get a new card unless you request one.

Nope.  I'm in the same seat and have got a new card without having requested it.  My seat retains the same row and seat number as last season.  Was a bit surprised when it came through the letter box, tbh.

How do they stop people in the new stand handing over a concession ST to a full paying adult without upgrading as there are no stewards scanning barcodes its a machine ?

Edited by Jamboelite

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

How do they stop people in the new stand handing over a concession ST to a full paying adult without upgrading as there are no stewards scanning barcodes its a machine ?

Feceal recognition software 💩

3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

CCTV. 

The people who work the turnstiles, never have and never will give a flying **** who uses the season ticket. As long as it’s valid. 

scott herbertson
43 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’ve shared a ticket for the last couple of seasons for family reasons, and I just phone them up and ask them to print a paper copy of the match ticket for my mate. I tell them that’s what I’m doing and they are totally fine with it.

Good to know - I'm sure it's fine for 99.9% of cocumstances . Coming up from London in the old days a group of guys shared two STs so its almost always fine to use

It just isn't an entitlement - it's something the club allows if reasonably used but reserves the right not to allow.

I suppose people should also be aware that unless they do what you have done, I'd guess they might be liable for any damage people caused using their ticket

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

Good to know - I'm sure it's fine for 99.9% of cocumstances . Coming up from London in the old days a group of guys shared two STs so its almost always fine to use

It just isn't an entitlement - it's something the club allows if reasonably used but reserves the right not to allow.

I suppose people should also be aware that unless they do what you have done, I'd guess they might be liable for any damage people caused using their ticket

they could just take a leaf out of the sevco book and blame everyone but themselves

Hectormasson
On 05/08/2019 at 18:01, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

Was told on phone my ticket from last season is to be used " not a new one ,hope this is correct as its hassle the morn if not " so I'm unsure if everyone is to get a new one ,or just some ??

AlphonseCapone
On 05/08/2019 at 16:59, Jambo01 said:

I've let a different gender use mine and it was fine. That was for a Derby as well when they are likely to be at their most vigilant I'd say. 

49 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Was told on phone my ticket from last season is to be used " not a new one ,hope this is correct as its hassle the morn if not " so I'm unsure if everyone is to get a new one ,or just some ??

Some seem to get new cards, while others are told to use old ones. Key word is Shambles.

1 minute ago, Prof said:

Some seem to get new cards, while others are told to use old ones. Key word is Shambles.

Different thread same old slavering . 

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

**** off :rofl:

My Daughter and I got tickets through the post to cover for our Season Ticket Cards. 

Don’t think I’ve cried about it yet.  

132goals1958
1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Out of our three. one got a new season ticket The simple explanation is he is the baby of the group and has just qualified for a concession. 

...a bit disco

1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Out of our three. one got a new season ticket The simple explanation is he is the baby of the group and has just qualified for a concession. 

I got a new one, no real reason why though.

132goals1958
15 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Seems strange and you would think the club might have provided a comment. I am sure everything will be ok tomorrow.

21 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

When a concession ticket is used an alert noise is made at the Turnstile.  The stewards are then supposed to check.  

41 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

I got a new one this year too. It's maybe policy to change them as a matter of course after 2 seasons (though if this were the case I guess everyone in the new stand would be the same?) Anyone in new stand still got their original?

My son's arrived but not mine but i did receive two paper tickets for tomorrow.  Was just in for Motherwell tickets and told new cards supposed to arrive today and will be sent out next week 

40 minutes ago, McCrae said:

When a concession ticket is used an alert noise is made at the Turnstile.  The stewards are then supposed to check.  

Like a Klaxon....that would be awesome.

I got two new STs when i moved seat i then got another two new ones when they changed the seat numbers.

So I can see why they ran out of cards if they had to update people twice in some instances.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Seat numbers were updated its likely this.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

Seat numbers were updated its likely this.

Seat number unchanged.

It'th a mythtery!

3 hours ago, Whatever said:

**** off :rofl:

Is that your honest comment to a potential mess up. I’ll be glad when the schools go back next week. 

1 hour ago, Prof said:

Is that your honest comment to a potential mess up. I’ll be glad when the schools go back next week. 

You going in to your senior year? Best of luck. 👍

2 hours ago, yorkshire jambo said:

Anyone know how many season tickets we sold ?

AB had announce a gfew weeks back that she had budgeted for 13k and we were not far away from that figure.

The problem now is that the avid dot counters don't know the difference between season tickets and ordinary ones which were put on sale a few weeks back where you could buy a block of tickets for a reduced price.

48 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You going in to your senior year? Best of luck. 👍

Yet another who thinks he’s funny but isn’t.