Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Sub4TiddlerMurray
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Upcoming season sales

515A443B-4C44-4575-A4D3-B0485C628895.png

We have sold almost the same amount of STs as the bottom 6 combined 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Correct. I mentioned the 27 July figure in my earlier post. So, you agree that 13.7 - 12.7 (19 July) is a like for like decrease of 1k?  There isn't really that much to disagree with, however hard you try. We sold a few hundred more, after 27 July 2017 and will probably do the same again this year.

I’m just posting the facts Enzo, cool your jets. Two seasons ago by this point, we had sold more season tickets than we look to have managed in a week or two’s time, when we will probably be on just under 13k. 

Personally I think we will be a good bit less than 1k down on the 14k of 2017 come November. We shall see though.

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’m just posting the facts Enzo, cool your jets. Two seasons ago by this point, we had sold more season tickets than we look to have managed in a week or two’s time, when we will probably be on just under 13k. 

Personally I think we will be a good bit less than 1k down on the 14k of 2017 come November. We shall see though.

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Sorry - my post wasn't intended to sound as if I was having a go at you IOS. Yes, I'm sure we will sell a few hundred more by the start of the season.  Sales have held up well compared to last season but my main point was that AB would probably be looking to increase the ST base from that record figure of 2017. I'm sure it will happen in time though.

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sorry - my post wasn't intended to sound as if I was having a go at you IOS. Yes, I'm sure we will sell a few hundred more by the start of the season.  Sales have held up well compared to last season but my main point was that AB would probably be looking to increase the ST base from that record figure of 2017. I'm sure it will happen in time though.

That’s fair enough. 

25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Correct. I mentioned the 27 July figure in my earlier post. So, you agree that 13.7 - 12.7 (19 July) is a like for like decrease of 1k?  There isn't really that much to disagree with, however hard you try. We sold a few hundred more, after 27 July 2017 and will probably do the same again this year.

Over and over again you have spouted shite about our season ticket sales. You are a total joke on here now; everyone is either laughing at you or feeling sorry for you. 

Enzo Chiefo
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Over and over again you have spouted shite about our season ticket sales. You are a total joke on here now; everyone is either laughing at you or feeling sorry for you. 

Wtf you talking about? Do you honestly think I care what a handful of random posters on JKB think??? The facts and figures are detailed clearly in previous posts.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wtf you talking about? Do you honestly think I care what a handful of random posters on JKB think??? The facts and figures are detailed clearly in previous posts.

He said "everyone".  Did not use the word "random" - you did.

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Who's  WE ?

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, McCrae said:

Missing 1000 ST holders.  Another made up fact. 

Enzo making stuff up to suit his anti Levein agenda? Shirley no?

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Enzo making stuff up to suit his anti Levein agenda? Shirley no?

Lost count of how many times the goalposts have been moved 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 03/06/2019 at 18:04, Enzo Chiefo said:

You could be right, who knows. I still think that a 20% non renewal rate is indicative of the poor state of the football side of the club. 

On 03/06/2019 at 17:11, Enzo Chiefo said:

Which means that 3k ST holders from last season haven't renewed. Do you think we'll make that number up with new ST holders???

i wish jj was my dad
20 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

We could sell 19k and he would still blame Levein or not selling 20k.

I think it’s a shame that this thread has gone the way it has. We are selling a huge amount of season tickets, as we have done consistently since administration. This is despite a backdrop of price inflation and even the loss of the finance option at a critical juncture. This thread should be a celebration of how far we have come, and how our hardcore appears to have grown massively in a decade. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think it’s a shame that this thread has gone the way it has. We are selling a huge amount of season tickets, as we have done consistently since administration. This is despite a backdrop of price inflation and even the loss of the finance option at a critical juncture. This thread should be a celebration of how far we have come, and how our hardcore appears to have grown massively in a decade. 

Here here 

Alex Kintner
28 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:greatpost:

33 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

100% bang on.

25 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What happened to the season tickets in the rose burn (category b)

Nothing?? I’ve still got mine .... I think it was ‘fake news’ that some sort of ‘ethnic cleansing’ was taking place!!

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

🤭

Enzo Chiefo
4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

He said "everyone".  Did not use the word "random" - you did.

His idea of "everyone" is, in reality just a handful of randoms.

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

His idea of "everyone" is, in reality just a handful of randoms.

Many fingers are on your hands?

get back to me after the recount. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Many fingers are on your hands?

Same number as a JKB tag team. Don't reply immediately, await instructions from HQ.

Personally I renewed  two weeks ago. I was waiting on the finance option. My mate can't get finance he's renewing at the end of this month, as with a few other people I know of. There's probably many more like us out there. Their logic, Why spend cash over June/July when theres no football to watch that warrants a season ticket? They don't hold loyalty to an area of the ground, as long as they're in the same area. I'm the same.

The numbers will rise! 😎

1 hour ago, Blacky87 said:

Personally I renewed  two weeks ago. I was waiting on the finance option. My mate can't get finance he's renewing at the end of this month, as with a few other people I know of. There's probably many more like us out there. Their logic, Why spend cash over June/July when theres no football to watch that warrants a season ticket? They don't hold loyalty to an area of the ground, as long as they're in the same area. I'm the same.

The numbers will rise! 😎

Reckon you are correct there. The collapse of Zebra definitely played a part in the slightly unusual pattern of sales this season I reckon.

10 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well said and I have put a certain poster on ignore to remove a whole pile of negativity from this and countless others

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Well said and I have put a certain poster on ignore to remove a whole pile of negativity from this and countless others

I've got him on ignore as well but folk keep quoting his posts.

A regular poster on here has vouched for his Hearts credentials but it seems difficult to believe.

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,022

Main            -     981

Gorgie         -     441

Roseburn   -      867

Total left    -  3,311 

23 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,022

Gorgie         -     441

Roseburn   -      867

Total left    -  3,311 

So 16 sold since Tuesday evening then.

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,022

Gorgie         -     441

Roseburn   -      867

Total left    -  3,311 

What dies that mean in terms non dot-counter currency such as likely tickets sold to date? 😎

mainstandjambo
14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What dies that mean in terms non dot-counter currency such as likely tickets sold to date? 😎

Dave, if we take it the figure as at 5th July was 12,500 as quoted in Jamie Borthwick's tweet that day, we are now over 12,700. Don't think we will get any further update from club until we hopefully reach 13,000. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Dave, if we take it the figure as at 5th July was 12,500 as quoted in Jamie Borthwick's tweet that day, we are now over 12,700. Don't think we will get any further update from club until we hopefully reach 13,000. 

👍👍👍

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

probably around 12,750 I'd say - 13 days at 10 a day wouold take us to 12,880 so we will be very close to last years figure of 13,000 by August 1st IMO

Footballfirst

The dot count on 8 July, the day of AB's 12,500 announcement was 3,476. Today's count of 3.311 indicates 165 sold since the announcement, so the club's sales numbers will be in the region of 12,700.

All roads lead to Gorgie

A lot of people will be away on holiday in the next few weeks and will have other spending priorities. Once the holiday season is over I am sure the rate of sales will pick up again. Sometimes it takes a break to make people think how much things mean to them at home like Saturday's at Tynecastle. 

YouLetYourClubDie

I know a good few folk who haven't renewed and don't intend to so I reckon we must have a good few new season ticket holders. 

19 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Nothing?? I’ve still got mine .... I think it was ‘fake news’ that some sort of ‘ethnic cleansing’ was taking place!!

Thanks for this. I was going to buy one online but not on e tickets. Do you have to phone to buy this?

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Thanks for this. I was going to buy one online but not on e tickets. Do you have to phone to buy this?

Be good if you did that as it would confirm the position

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Suggest you buy ... try on line and if that fails just give the ticket office a call - good luck - the more the merrier!!

5 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

probably around 12,750 I'd say - 13 days at 10 a day wouold take us to 12,880 so we will be very close to last years figure of 13,000 by August 1st IMO

The Ronaldo signing will increase activity. 

4 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I know a good few folk who haven't renewed and don't intend to so I reckon we must have a good few new season ticket holders. 

Well at least the ‘good few new season ticket holders’ have ensured that the ‘good few folk you know who haven’t renewed and DON’T intend to’ have had no impact on the health of our club not that we will EVER ‘LetOurClubDie’!!

Would I be right in saying that will are currently the third highest season ticket sales in the country? We are consistently selling over 10,000 every year and even if it is because it is in peoples DNA it’s quite impressive....I would love to go back to the days when we were selling out each week but surely we can’t be far off that...all good

i wish jj was my dad
27 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Would I be right in saying that will are currently the third highest season ticket sales in the country? We are consistently selling over 10,000 every year and even if it is because it is in peoples DNA it’s quite impressive....I would love to go back to the days when we were selling out each week but surely we can’t be far off that...all good

The closest we have ever come to.selling out every week was during this regime. Shirley we are doing something right? 

6 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The closest we have ever come to.selling out every week was during this regime. Shirley we are doing something right? 

Perhaps simply demonstrating the difference between the silent majority who attend games at Tynie v a vocal minority who express concern over ticket sales on here?

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

Perhaps simply demonstrating the difference between the silent majority who attend games at Tynie v a vocal minority who express concern over ticket sales on here?

Particularly those who proudly announcr they don't or won't buy season tickets and want to replace a proven manager with an untried Italian

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

That's what I was thinking.

I've been a ST holder for 50 years and I've never known us to have higher levels of sales than we have now.