Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Before that?

|Jesus, I'm not searching for it.

How many times do you want him to say he got it wrong?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Bad Religion
1 minute ago, graygo said:

|Jesus, I'm not searching for it.

How many times do you want him to say he got it wrong?

Just once, that’s all. 

11 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Just once, that’s all. 

13005628-dog-with-a-bone-in-mouth.thumb.jpg.2166fd7e18b640fbb01f92e58fae65da.jpg

You crack on BR  ???

27 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Just once, that’s all. 

Then the one on this page should keep you happy.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Geoff Kiljoy.  :facepalm: 

That's my two bought now, not that it will make any difference to the dot count as they were reserved anyway and were not showing up as available.

Quietly optimistic for the season ahead, can see us growing on this season if injuries are kept to a minimum.

HHGH

FTH

Unknown user
15 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I love you, brother but I’ve no idea what that means. 

Really? Were there no bus stops where you grew up?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yep, I was wrong as I said above. Nice selective quoting.

:gfy:

1 hour ago, Bad Religion said:

No Geoff, there’s nothing selective about what I’ve quoted. You said you’d admit you were wrong once confirmed. You haven’t and won’t. No surprise. 

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarass

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

You’re missing the point. 

The guy's said he was wrong, you're snapping at his heels for not admitting he was wrong.

Who's really missing the point?

6 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I like the sound of this scenario, but not sure we actually need a 'glut'. Leaving arguments about the manager aside, a Skacel and/or Robbo added to an injury-free version of the team/form that led the table into November wouldn't be far off mounting a sustained challenge for the league. We added just 2 players after finishing 7th in 84-85 (Colquhoun & Ian Jardine) and then won the league in 85-86*.

(*on goal average)

I think you might have hit on why a lot of people are willing to back Levein for one more season. If you lived through that period you saw how it's possible to turn things around. We're definitely a winger, creative midfielder and maybe another striker away from being a good team.*

*Injuries allowing obviously. I can't even think who would have replaced Robbo, Clark, Jardine and Levein in the 85/86 team. Brian McNaughton, Colin McAdam, Malcolm Murray and Jimmy Sandison? Somehow I don't think we would have taken the title to the last day.

sidjamesbottle
6 hours ago, frankblack said:

Never if its a renewal as your existing card is activated for next season.

i got a new card when i renewed not in a seat that has been re numbered......as far as i know

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, sidjamesbottle said:

i got a new card when i renewed not in a seat that has been re numbered......as far as i know

Yeah, I'm getting a new card too. 

14 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Is that the point -> .

tbf, it's got more of a point than any of the rest of the posts!

Footballfirst

5pm count

Wheatfield - 1,325

Roseburn - 891

Main - 1,365

Gorgie - 614

Total - 4,195

Estimated sales 11,477 (club est. 11,702 based on count when 11,500 announced).

45 sold in the last 24 hours since @mainstandjambodid his last count.

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

5pm count

Wheatfield - 1,325

Roseburn - 891

Main - 1,365

Gorgie - 614

Total - 4,195

Estimated sales 11,477 (club est. 11,702 based on count when 11,500 announced).

45 sold in the last 24 hours since @mainstandjambodid his last count.

Is that wheatfield figure quite high FF for this stage? Wheatfield always looks the busiest stand out the 4

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Is that wheatfield figure quite high FF for this stage? Wheatfield always looks the busiest stand out the 4

Good spot. It's around 300 more than last year about the same date. Prior to the new stand, you'd be lucky if there were 500 seats left in the Wheatfield at this stage and less than 100 by the start of the season.

Footballfirst

The closest comparable count that I have from last year was on 16 June 2018 when the dot count was 3,694, but from a base figure 262 seats higher than this year (the whole of section J was available rather than half).

Just taking the raw numbers, then it suggests that sales are currently 723 down on last year's 16 June figures.  There are probably several caveats that could be considered, but in my opinion it is indicative of a downturn or a slow uptake of maybe 5%, once we get to the same date.

If I remember, I'll take a count on 16 June (Sunday) so that I can at least be consistent on dates, when making a comparison.

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I think you might have hit on why a lot of people are willing to back Levein for one more season. If you lived through that period you saw how it's possible to turn things around. We're definitely a winger, creative midfielder and maybe another striker away from being a good team.*

*Injuries allowing obviously. I can't even think who would have replaced Robbo, Clark, Jardine and Levein in the 85/86 team. Brian McNaughton, Colin McAdam, Malcolm Murray and Jimmy Sandison? Somehow I don't think we would have taken the title to the last day.

People aren’t buying season tickets to back Levein. They’re buying season tickets because they support Hearts. It’s a huge part of mine and others peoples lives. It’s what we do every year. Mines wasn’t bought to back the manager. 

11 minutes ago, Hercules said:

People aren’t buying season tickets to back Levein. They’re buying season tickets because they support Hearts. It’s a huge part of mine and others peoples lives. It’s what we do every year. Mines wasn’t bought to back the manager. 

EXACTLY! ?

heartandsoul
24 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Spot on... excellent post

i wish jj was my dad
27 minutes ago, Hercules said:

That's true and for all the huff and puff of the 'worried' posters who only spread  gloom season tickets are holding up again. 

We have a very resilient fan base who don't chuck it at the sign of a few setbacks.

41 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Correct! Each to their own and all that, but as a great man once said - “Just to get near Tynecastle was a dream.....Always Hearts”

Hectormasson
53 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Exactly ,,,its nothing to do with levein whatsoever, it's because the fans want to support the team plain and simple....

42 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Exactly ,,,its nothing to do with levein whatsoever, it's because the fans want to support the team plain and simple....

But, but, all the Levein haters said the sales would bomb. :rofl:

:leveinnaturalorder:

Bridge of Djoum
7 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

IDT-INDST

IDT - If Destroyed True.

INDST - If not destroyed still true.

written by any self respecting schoolboy on a mates jotter, usually an appendage to an hilarious but derogatory comment about said mate (usually relating to their sexuality etc)

Ah. 

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Really? Were there no bus stops where you grew up?

I’m not the type to frequent buses or the vile shelters the general citizenry huddle en mass like Russians in a bread queue to wait for one. 

McCabe was a grass, though. 

2 hours ago, Hercules said:

This point was well worth repeating. Well said Hercules.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

You’re missing the point. 

You're as obsessed as Sid was on the Levein poll thread. He's disappeared after that.

Obsessed.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If you’re trying to look down your nose at people it’s maybe an idea to learn how to spell ‘en mass’ ?

Ah ****! 

Funny thing is I edited out the “e” at the end. What a fud. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, BarneyBattles said:

At least it wasn’t as bad as all the twats coming out with ‘on route’ these days. 

Bloody French... 

colinmaroon
38 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If you’re trying to look down your nose at people it’s maybe an idea to learn how to spell ‘en mass’ ?

Freudian slip!

Maybe not just a Hibby but an Ugly!!!

Edited by colinmaroon

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Freudian slip!

Maybe not just a Hibby but an Ugly!!!

Nah. I’m just as dumb as a bag of spanners. 

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You're as obsessed as Sid was on the Levein poll thread. He's disappeared after that.

Obsessed.

I withdrew when you apologised (or so you say) for being consistently wrong in your assertions that Season Ticket sales would be decimated to further your anti-Levein agenda. 

Whats the next area of unfounded and inaccurate negativity should we pick up on next?  

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

But, but, all the Levein haters said the sales would bomb. :rofl:

:leveinnaturalorder:

In fairness there seems to be a bit of a drop. 

Is it really that difficult?

Some folk will go to Tynecastle to watch the game and support the team year in year out. 

Some cant go anymore due to financial, family or many other reasons. 

If the team are not doing well then support will drop. Happens at most clubs that are not Man Utd or Liverpool. I remember celtic and rangers getting 30k or less at a home game (a good few years ago mind). 

Hearts were (mostly) dug shit last season and we have not recruited anything that would suggest we are going to compete next season thus far so we are unlikely to shift 15k + season tickets are we?

Had we finished 3rd, qualified for Europe or won the cup then I would say we would have shifted another 1500 - 2000 season tickets IMO. 

In short, we sell more tickets when we are entertaining and winning more than when we are dire. 

10 minutes ago, karipidis said:

In fairness there seems to be a bit of a drop. 

The payment plan has only just become available and we haven't signed anyone yet to draw interest from the fair weather fans and push the figures to around last year's.

8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is it really that difficult?

Some folk will go to Tynecastle to watch the game and support the team year in year out. 

Some cant go anymore due to financial, family or many other reasons. 

If the team are not doing well then support will drop. Happens at most clubs that are not Man Utd or Liverpool. I remember celtic and rangers getting 30k or less at a home game (a good few years ago mind). 

Hearts were (mostly) dug shit last season and we have not recruited anything that would suggest we are going to compete next season thus far so we are unlikely to shift 15k + season tickets are we?

Had we finished 3rd, qualified for Europe or won the cup then I would say we would have shifted another 1500 - 2000 season tickets IMO. 

In short, we sell more tickets when we are entertaining and winning more than when we are dire. 

Spot on. Too many on here not able to see the truth as they all wear blinkers. 

Hearts are my religion and Tynecastle is my church. 

When you enter Tynecastle take your blinkers off.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Spot on. Too many on here not able to see the truth as they all wear blinkers. 

Hearts are my religion and Tynecastle is my church. 

When you enter Tynecastle take your blinkers off.

That's second paragraph has song potential 

Hearts are my religion

Tynecastle is my church

When I enter Tyne castle... 

I take my blinkers aff.,

Oh Hearts are my religion 

Tynecastle is my church. 

But when I get ho-me

I take my own knickers aff.. 

Ooooh Hearts are my.. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 hours ago, Sid said:

I withdrew when you apologised (or so you say) for being consistently wrong in your assertions that Season Ticket sales would be decimated to further your anti-Levein agenda. 

Whats the next area of unfounded and inaccurate negativity should we pick up on next?  

Did you find those anti-Levein claims you were searching for or are you still havering shite? I don't have any agenda other than accountability for performance. I like Craig Levein and I like his views on football. Two 6th place finishes aren't good enough though.

10 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Did you find those anti-Levein claims you were searching for or are you still havering shite? I don't have any agenda other than accountability for performance. I like Craig Levein and I like his views on football. Two 6th place finishes aren't good enough though.

If you set up a pole on wether or not you slaver shite, I’m sure it would be a lot more conclusive than the Levein pole you set up to stir up unrest. 

You are a Cathro and injury deniest to further your anti-Levein agenda. No need for me to dredge up your negativity. It’s there for all to see. 

Will you be apologising, AGAIN, when this Season’s recruitment is better than last year as you have explicitly stated that you believe it will be no better than last year? (Suppose that’s a clear anti-Levein comment from you). 

I think it has got off to a pretty good start securing an SPL Captain and Naismith hopefully about to be confirmed. But let’s pick this up at the close of the window and see whether this bit of negativity will work out for you. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
22 minutes ago, Sid said:

If you set up a pole on wether or not you slaver shite, I’m sure it would be a lot more conclusive than the Levein pole you set up to stir up unrest. 

You are a Cathro and injury deniest to further your anti-Levein agenda. No need for me to dredge up your negativity. It’s there for all to see. 

Will you be apologising, AGAIN, when this Season’s recruitment is better than last year as you have explicitly stated that you believe it will be no better than last year? (Suppose that’s a clear anti-Levein comment from you). 

I think it has got off to a pretty good start securing an SPL Captain and Naismith hopefully about to be confirmed. But let’s pick this up at the close of the window and see whether this bit of negativity will work out for you. 

Stop changing the subject. Where are these anti-Levein posts or will you just admit you were havering bullshit?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Stop changing the subject. Where are these anti-Levein posts or will you just admit you were havering bullshit?

Will start with YOU saying the signing policy has been crap and fully expecting it to be crap this close season. Who are you laying blame with?  

Is that a pro or anti Levein stance?  YES/NO? 

On subject enough for you?  

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Sid said:

Will start with YOU saying the signing policy has been crap and fully expecting it to be crap this close season. Who are you laying blame with?  

Is that a pro or anti Levein stance?  YES/NO? 

On subject enough for you?  

A question with a question so no defence.

So, again, where are these anti-Levein posts?

Ok. Too complicated for you. 

Example of your anti-Levein stance 

you stated that you believe the close season signings will be as poor as last season. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sid said:

Ok. Too complicated for you. 

Example of your anti-Levein stance 

you stated that you believe the close season signings will be as poor as last season. 

I'm referring to your claim above with regard to your blatant lies of my CONTINUAL "anti-Levein" stance. This is despite the fact that I was more than supportive of Craig Levein managing Hearts in the season past as my posting history shows.

So, you were making shit up. End of story. Similarly, you were making shit up about season tickets. Go back and read last year's thread on season tickets and find my negative posts there. I'm afraid that would be another blank from you and another blatant lie.

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm referring to your claim above with regard to your blatant lies of my CONTINUAL "anti-Levein" stance. This is despite the fact that I was more than supportive of Craig Levein managing Hearts in the season past as my posting history shows.

So, you were making shit up. End of story. Similarly, you were making shit up about season tickets. Go back and read last year's thread on season tickets and find my negative posts there. I'm afraid that would be another blank from you and another blatant lie.

My comment above is another example (to go with this year’s Season ticket negativity from you - which you have now accepted) of your anti-Levein negativity. You are the one now ignoring it. I will repeat it 

“you stated that you believe the close season signings will be as poor as last season.

Is this anti-Levein negativity?  Bearing in mind you are making a prediction here that Levein will fail this Summer before he has made the signings.