Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

It's like you doubt our club ff,at.

I don't think so - he has good attention to detail, as has been proved over many threads

This is a dot count thread 

Dot counters approve of detail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Bull's-eye

Need to sell a lot more to keep the Roseburn predominately a home end I'm afraid.

When that happen, that's the time to celebrate.

Footballfirst

Dot count completed.

image.png.096d0b61e60eeb3e8e7be2c6afd27b67.png

I'm struggling to work out how the dot count has gone from being approx 100 ahead of the club's count to over 200 behind. Either way I make it 681 sold since the first count while the club reports 1,000.

The club will obviously have its own figures for hospitality and wheelchairs etc., which need to be added to my count, but I'm content that I have been doing a like for like count of what is on e-tickets.

Edited by Footballfirst

11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Dot count completed.

I'm struggling to work out how the dot count has gone from being approx 100 ahead of the club's count to over 200 behind. Either way I make it 681 sold since the first count while the club reports 1,000.

The club will obviously have its own figures for hospitality and wheelchairs etc., which need to be added to my count, but I'm content that I have been doing a like for like count of what is on e-tickets.

Might be a coincidence but the day the hobos announce 11k sales so we go one better!

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Might be a coincidence but the day the hobos announce 11k sales so we go one better!

I'm sure the club isn't immune to a bit of spin and news management.

Stephen Muddie
7 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'm sure the club isn't immune to a bit of spin and news management.

Wholly feasible. Also, it's possible there's a lag in the sales the club have made and the seats being blocked on e-tickets. And like you said, the seats we can see aren't all the tickets available due to hospitality STs etc. 225 of these wouldn't be outlandish to imagine.

Either way, and even if a degree of spin is at play, I think we can all agree that sales are going better than most of us thought, with 9 weeks left until our next home game. 300 sales a week and we'll hit 14k. All down to the management to give us reason to be excited now...

19 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I thought they said 12K sold at ER.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I thought they said 12K sold at ER.

Nope  they've "smashed through" the 11,000 barrier

200 less than the same time last year apparently

Unfortunately we have only "secured our (11,500) seats"

Sub4TiddlerMurray
5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Nope  they've "smashed through" the 11,000 barrier

200 less than the same time last year apparently

Unfortunately we have only "secured our (11,500) seats"

Their prices are roughly £35 more expensive too

The imbalance between FF's dot count and what Hearts tweeted maybe down to financing now an option again so hospitality STs more manageable?

Edited by kila

gorgie rd eh11

Having seen the attendances at Easter Road on tv and read the declared attendances i'll never believe anything they say.

Jambof3tornado

A few goalfests in the betfred cup games could easily add a few hundred season books sold. Important to do well.

6 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Less expensive I think 

Due to get mine tomorrow. Well done as always to our fans, as always we've shown a fantastic support to our club. I have noticed a large reduction in the trolls on this thread as well, so it's a double bonus.

johnthomas
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

Need to sell a lot more to keep the Roseburn predominately a home end I'm afraid.

When that happen, that's the time to celebrate.

Agree that would be a biggy . Sales are healthy though maybe with signings , LC results etc we could get there 

1 minute ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

My ticket for the new stand was £350, their "early bird price" was £385...which has now gone up to £400

Depends on where you sit in new stand and what you are comparing with. One of my ‘mates’ paid £315 for a seat in their main stand whereas I paid £500 for a seat in Wheatfield. Their kids seats are much cheaper than ours. You need to do apples to apples comparisons to get it accurate. Try comparing their east stand prices with Wheatfield prices. They are comparable ie stand opposite the main stands at both stadia. Think you will discover a significant difference in prices especially if you use earlybird prices for ER, it’s £385 v £500 for adult tickets? That’s about 30%. For u13’s it’s £85 v £110, again circa 30%. They actually sell kids tickets for parts of the stadium at £50. After VAT is deducted it’s £41.67 per seat, virtually a free seat.  How many of them do you think they have included in their 11k announced today?

31 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

A few goalfests in the betfred cup games could easily add a few hundred season books sold. Important to do well.

Exactly right.  I know it's early in the season but 1-0 and 2-1 against these opponents just won't cut it.

Scoring goals most games has been our weakness.  I'd be very disappointed if we score less than 12 in these games.  We have to hit the ground running and play well for the most part to build up enthusiasm.

Imo that's realism, not pessimism.

I'm sure we can do it.

FarmerTweedy
20 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm on holiday ??. Disfrutando de una cerveza fria!! 

Despite disagreeing with almost everything you post, I hope you're having a great holiday! I'm actually on holiday just now too, so we currently have more than just being jambos in common!

gorgie rd eh11
15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Exactly right.  I know it's early in the season but 1-0 and 2-1 against these opponents just won't cut it.

Scoring goals most games has been our weakness.  I'd be very disappointed if we score less than 12 in these games.  We have to hit the ground running and play well for the most part to build up enthusiasm.

Imo that's realism, not pessimism.

I'm sure we can do it.

Yeah 12 that's realism. :teehee:

2 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

**** me imagine how much we’d sell if we we played football for the last 6 months 

?

25 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Yeah 12 that's realism. :teehee:

For me, it is absolutely realism.  

The Gasman
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Dot count completed.

Possibly Season Tickets that have been “reserved” but not yet bought through the finance option (folk have till Monday) and/or Season Tickets where the finance has been requested, but not yet approved.

11? 12? 13? Whatever it ends up being where are all the trumpets confidently reporting only 4 or 5 thousand sold as recently as last week?

Great work again real Hearts supporters 

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

Possibly Season Tickets that have been “reserved” but not yet bought through the finance option (folk have till Monday) and/or Season Tickets where the finance has been requested, but not yet approved.

That's as good a reason as any.  We'll see if the difference is maintained at future club announcements.

Biffa Bacon

I recall that Dundee United had a counter on their website a few seasons ago, do you think that it would inspire a few to make that final descion if we followed suit? An instant recognition of each fans part in the ongoing Natural Order. 

Bridge of Djoum
56 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

?

Anything positive to say on these good figures? Or just agree with comments about how shite we were last season, (we were).

1000 tickets in 5 days. I recon tomorrow will be a big day too. 

Can the doomsday merchants spin that into a negative?

Where’s Geoff when you need him?  

colinmaroon
22 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You predicted at least a 20% drop. When it turned out that was wrong, you changed your tune and started predicting a 10% to 15% drop. You carried on predicting that, even after we'd comfortably passed sales of 90% of the previous season. We ended up about 2% or 3% diwn, yet you continue to claim you were right, despite being proved to be slavering utter shite on a consistent basis.  And yet you accuse others of trolling!  I'm so glad I don't have the misfortune of having to suffer you in real life! 

Bordering on sociopathic. 

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

That isn’t a good thing to our paying support tbh. 

I'm a platinum ST holder and more than happy that I'm getting better value for money from my ST than any welt that has an ST for the san giro!

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

3 more renewed tomorrow.

The jambo in me loves this post. The grammar pedant in me hates it!

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Based on...

Us being Hearts and our opponents being much smaller clubs.  A 2-1 win over any of these clubs inc DU would leave me extremely concerned.  Below par performances would leave me even more concerned.

You are welcome to think differently.

I set my expectations high and I'm sure the coaches and players do the same.

Inch Hearts
13 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'm a platinum ST holder and more than happy that I'm getting better value for money from my ST than any welt that has an ST for the san giro!

People sitting beside correct.

Any other value for money, erm no. 

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Us being Hearts and our opponents being much smaller clubs.  A 2-1 win over any of these clubs inc DU would leave me extremely concerned.  Below par performances would leave me even more concerned.

You are welcome to think differently.

I set my expectations high and I'm sure the coaches and players do the same.

So your "realism" is based on hope. That's not realism.

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

So your "realism" is based on hope. That's not realism.

Society is based on hope.  Thinking Hearts might thrash East Fife for example us hope and realism.

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Society is based on hope.  Thinking Hearts might thrash East Fife for example us hope and realism.

:turned:

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Society is based on hope.  Thinking Hearts might thrash Hibs for example us hope and realism.

FTFY

1 hour ago, Sid said:

1000 tickets in 5 days. I recon tomorrow will be a big day too. 

Can the doomsday merchants spin that into a negative?

Where’s Geoff when you need him?  

:spoton:

Fantastic sales. ?

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Despite disagreeing with almost everything you post, I hope you're having a great holiday! I'm actually on holiday just now too, so we currently have more than just being jambos in common!

Cheers Farmer.  I appreciate that. Hope you are enjoying your holiday too. HHGH.

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Less expensive I think 

There was a fair bit of discussion about this last year but I can't remember the details and tbh, can't be bothered looking into it again, but the basics of it were IIRC that they do an early bird discount which is a bit cheaper than ours but their regular prices tend to be more expensive. Also, they have, or used to, a very flat pricing structure. I'm sure it's something along the lines of behind the goal is all one price category and the other stands are all another price category. So someone sitting in D Upper at Tynecastle pays significantly more than someone in roughly the same position in their east stand, but someone in A Lower at Tynecastle pays significantly less than someone in roughly the same position in their east stand, because everyone in their east stand is paying the same price regardless of where in it they sit.

davetodd87

Can anyone tell me if there is a regular bus for hearts games leaving from Falkirk area? I live in polmont and looking to get a bus to hearts home games. Any help/details would be appreciated. Chee

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, davetodd87 said:

Can anyone tell me if there is a regular bus for hearts games leaving from Falkirk area? I live in polmont and looking to get a bus to hearts home games. Any help/details would be appreciated. Chee

Try this list...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk.p.preprod.performgroup.com/page/SupportersClubAddresses/0,,10289,00.html