Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We all have to hope for the latter.  Halkett and a refreshed Naismith are a great start in terms of strengthening the squad.  I'm sure there will funds to lure 2 or more good quality players.

I just cant see the point of being pessimistic 

I think Aidy White could

be a great signing. Hopefully he bounces back from his long term

injury the same way Craig Gordon has and we get a few years of him helping Aaron Hickey to develop.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

16 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think Aidy White could

be a great signing. Hopefully he bounces back from his long term

injury the same way Craig Gordon has and we get a few years of him helping Aaron Hickey to develop.

That has to be the hope. Obviously no two situations are the same, but Pointon/Naismith (McKinnon) and Fyssas/Wallace are good examples of how you make an important position on the pitch secure for a decent period of time. White was highly regarded before his injury, hopefully that can be recaptured, and Hickey progresses further through being his apprentice.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

No dot count last night? FFSFF!

I don't have a monopoly on dot counts.

I did start one but, but there wasn't a significant change from the previous one so didn't complete it, i.e. sales had slowed a bit. Best waiting until the ticket office closes on Saturday to get a better indication.

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We all have to hope for the latter.  Halkett and a refreshed Naismith are a great start in terms of strengthening the squad.  I'm sure there will funds to lure 2 or more good quality players.

I just cant see the point of being pessimistic 

The problem is that some are optimistic about us not succeeding. 

i wish jj was my dad
12 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

The problem is that some are optimistic about us not succeeding. 

I think you should replace 'optimistic' with 'hopeful'

Alex Kintner
38 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I don't have a monopoly on dot counts.

I did start one but, but there wasn't a significant change from the previous one so didn't complete it, i.e. sales had slowed a bit. Best waiting until the ticket office closes on Saturday to get a better indication.

Just kidding FF. Your good work is always appreciated ??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Enzo, we all want a successful Hearts team and we all hate Hibs, so peace brother✌️

Something tells me we don't all hate Hibs 

mainstandjambo

By my counting we now stand at 11,241 sold. Has slowed down over last couple of days. Hopefully pick up over weekend.

14 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You predicted at least a 20% drop. When it turned out that was wrong, you changed your tune and started predicting a 10% to 15% drop. You carried on predicting that, even after we'd comfortably passed sales of 90% of the previous season. We ended up about 2% or 3% diwn, yet you continue to claim you were right, despite being proved to be slavering utter shite on a consistent basis.  And yet you accuse others of trolling!  I'm so glad I don't have the misfortune of having to suffer you in real life! 

?

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I think you should replace 'optimistic' with 'hopeful'

Replace 'hopeful' with 'sopping wet'.

Footballfirst
50 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

By my counting we now stand at 11,241 sold. Has slowed down over last couple of days. Hopefully pick up over weekend.

That count is consistent with the slowdown I noted yesterday before abandoning my count.

Enzo Chiefo
14 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Enzo, we all want a successful Hearts team and we all hate Hibs, so peace brother✌️

Well said Rudolf?

1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

What is it 5 weeks till the new season starts.

50 minutes ago, ericb said:

Wee team tweeting nearly 12k

Their prices are cheaper than ours though on average so they need to sell more to bring in the revenue compared to us.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Yes.  Season ticket sales so far have been fantastic all things considered too. 

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Atleast 9 weeks until our home league season starts for which ST's can be used.

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

5 weeks today we play Dundee utd in our first league cup game ! Few weeks later until first league game 

9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Their prices are cheaper than ours though on average so they need to sell more to bring in the revenue compared to us.

Significantly cheaper so our revenue from even 1,000 less sold would be higher. Example is their equivalent of Wheatfield section D lower is £315 ours is £350. D upper is £400 v £500. 

Inch Hearts
10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Significantly cheaper so our revenue from even 1,000 less sold would be higher. Example is their equivalent of Wheatfield section D lower is £315 ours is £350. D upper is £400 v £500. 

That isn’t a good thing to our paying support tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, ericb said:

Wee team tweeting nearly 12k

Thier Coming of the back of a great season tho. 

13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was speaking to a Hibby mate last night and he paid £195 for his seat (OAP price) I paid £325 for mine in Wheatfield.

Edited by wavydavy

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was speaking to a Hibby mate last night and he paid £195 for his seat (OAP price) I paid £325 for mine in Wheatfield.

Edited 8 minutes ago by wavydavy

I think they have an early bird price which I think was £195.  Not sure what it is now.  Not going to have a look ? 

17 minutes ago, livi said:
  22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Edited 8 minutes ago by wavydavy

I think they have an early bird price which I think was £195.  Not sure what it is now.  Not going to have a look ? 

We have OAP seats available for £215 so not much in it.

Edit: A quick look shows that the £195 was an early bird price and their cheapest OAP price now is £225.

Edited by graygo

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, SuperAustin said:

Confirmed 11500 sold

6235707D-951C-442A-997D-FDFD44278396.jpeg

Outstanding. Proud to be a jambo ??

Edited by To Be Frank

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

6235707D-951C-442A-997D-FDFD44278396.jpeg

Outstanding. Proud to be a jambo ??

Fantastic numbers that only going to increase over next few weeks ! Hearts supporters always stand up to be counted 

Bridge of Djoum

Ruining Enzo's ''holiday''.

A holiday where he continues his crusade on CL. Must be having a belting time!

Fantastic numbers, despite 2 very mediocre seasons on the park, but strong progression off it. Well done to all who bought season tickets. A more dedicated, loyal and daft bunch of buggers you are unlikely to meet.

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thread title update urgently required.

Done.  Brilliant.

Biffa Bacon

Still an opportunity for those who have not yet renewed, or new buyers, with Finance deal to spread the cost, if needed. Get onboard continue the cup final feel good factor......