Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

7 days earlier.

Why isn’t it surprising? 

I would think that's patently obvious to anyone. Rightly or wrongly, there are many people unhappy with the style of play and/or management. It shouldn't need to be spelled out.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

FFS you are skewing your argument to suit your agenda.

First of all STs sales started  at the same time as they did last year.

Secondly this 1600 that you say we still have to make up you are basing this on our FINAL total last year which includes half season tickets. To get an accurate comparison you would have to wait until December.

Last year on the 3rd of August the club announced 13k STs sold.

This is the comparison you should be using if you want an accurate state of play.

We have around 900 STs required to match last year.

Hardly a crisis.

According to FF's count, we are at 11,844. Even to reach 13,000 (club said it was over that amount last year) then we still have 1,156 to sell. I'd be very surprised if we do. 

I'm not skewing anything to suit an "agenda"! Merely stating facts and the overriding fact is that sales are down, and are likely to be down at the start of the season. I'll happily be proven wrong.

doctor jambo
21 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Yes kicking the bucket, illness, money problems, Levein ect. It's just sad we aren't attracting more young 

and new fans that would like to buy Season Tickets. Our excisting ST holders are just hoping things will 

get much better on the pitch but there isn't that feeling that great things are going to happen, well not 

enough to attract fans new fans anyway. We live in hope.

My three kids are now ST holders for the first time, as am I

Inch Hearts
5 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

I would think that's patently obvious to anyone. Rightly or wrongly, there are many people unhappy with the style of play and/or management. It shouldn't need to be spelled out.

Last seasons sales thread said exactly the same thing. 

13 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

According to FF's count, we are at 11,844. Even to reach 13,000 (club said it was over that amount last year) then we still have 1,156 to sell. I'd be very surprised if we do. 

I'm not skewing anything to suit an "agenda"! Merely stating facts and the overriding fact is that sales are down, and are likely to be down at the start of the season. I'll happily be proven wrong.

OR

According to the club's count we are at 12,069.

That's 931 to sell in 39 days with two pay days included.

That's around 24 per day which seems to be a bit lower than the average since the general sale.

You're not taking into account the delay in offering a payment plan that will also have had an adverse affect.

So essentially you are skewing figures to suit your agenda.

Edited by Rudolf

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Strachsuit said:

Same as every season then.

Same as every team then bar maybe one or two in the world.

Hardly worth going on about for months and months and months and months... and months.

He's staying- Get over it.

Buy a st and get behind the team or don't.

I'd also keep any comparisons of ST numbers until the first game of the season as too many folk have already made themselves look like complete tits on this thread.

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Strachsuit said:

Yeah I suppose there will always be those that leave it quite late (never really understood this strategy as you'd end up in different seats every year!). There are quite a few ifs and buts in there. Conversely, a poor LC campaign like 2017 and sales could shudder to a halt! 

I think it's fair to assume we'll be down on last year's total. Even the most optimistic of forecasters surely can't see us shifting 1600+ STs in 5 weeks? It's going to be a case of waiting to see the scale of that drop-off. 

Very achievable.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Strachsuit said:

But as FF acknowledges the club have issued a figure 250 higher than his count and the likely explanation is that these asre seats allocated for hospoitality STs and other similar packages. If so, we have 906 to sell, and while we aren't likely to make that, after a really disappointing second half of the season would anyone really be surprised, no matter who weas manager? With the higher capacity we are also likely to see dips in ST sales when we are not flying on the pitch as its simple to pick and choose your games

41 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Hardly worth going on about for months and months and months and months... and months.

I'd also keep any comparisons of ST numbers until the first game of the season as too many folk have already made themselves look like complete tits on this thread.

Geoff. 

2 hours ago, Strachsuit said:

If trying to compare figures from June against figures from mid season with half STs included is not skewing the facts to suit an agenda then what is ?

You should be a politician with your use of statistics.

You sure about the last sentence ?

A lot of people on here have made fools of themselves on this thread then try to distort facts rather than admit they were wrong.

Being proved right seems to be more important to these folk . More important than Hearts even.

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If trying to compare figures from June against figures from mid season with half STs included is not skewing the facts to suit an agenda then what is ?

A lot of people on here have made fools of themselves on this thread then try to distort facts rather than admit they were wrong.

Being proved right seems to be more important to these folk . More important than Hearts even.

Geoff

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,203

Roseburn - 880

Main - 1,183

Gorgie - 562

Total - 3,828

Estimated Sales - 11,844

Club sales(?) - 12,069

It's now three weeks since the general sale started with the dot count down by 1,249 since the first one on 3 June.

The counts have gone down as follows: Week 1 - 841,  Week 2 - 229 and Week 3 - 189  

Great work as per, but apart from the Roseburn are there any groups of dots together. 

I tried to check but can't find old St to log in. 

I renewed  about 3 weeks ago and even then there were only a handful of two seats together ( I wanted to move). 

Can't see there being that many groups together any more, this must put people off. 

Imo, if they grouped the seats better and eliminated as many single seats as possible sales would be higher. 

7 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Eh? 

People are talking about posters who make up negative news to further their anti-Levein agenda. Then try and distort the facts and change the numbers when called out and proven wrong. Geoff K is one other example. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Sid said:

People are talking about posters who make up negative news to further their anti-Levein agenda. Then try and distort the facts and change the numbers when called out and proven wrong. Geoff K is one other example. 

?

Every threads full of them. 

18 hours ago, JamboAl said:

So you're not applying.

Might be new owners soon!

I’m will be blocking their number as I can’t stand to hear them begging for my services.

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

My three kids are now ST holders for the first time, as am I

Great news I hope you have a great season and your team wins every game lol.

21 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

?

Every threads full of them. 

Decision making is the difference between a great manager and a manager who is out of his depth.

Just saying......

Boab Mugabe
On 19/06/2019 at 09:59, Baird, King and Michael said:

I applied for the finance deal last week and received a confirmation message stating, "We will process and review your information and contact you if there are any issues" but haven't heard anything since.

Anybody else waiting to hear or did they get in touch with you quite quickly?

Still nothing from the club confirming this. Has anyone who is on finance received anything?

Big Slim Stylee
44 minutes ago, Sid said:

Geoff

Geoff likes being contentious. Geoff may well be even more stubborn than Levein.

All threads seem to have their own Geoff, if not the actual Geoff.

48 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Great work as per, but apart from the Roseburn are there any groups of dots together. 

I renewed  about 3 weeks ago and even then there were only a handful of two seats together ( I wanted to move). 

Can't see there being that many groups together any more, this must put people off. 

Imo, if they grouped the seats better and eliminated as many single seats as possible sales would be higher. 

I agree but you might remember a while ago it was said  that single seats were a reason why ST might be putting fans off.

Well the slagging started from certain posters that anyone put off from buying a single ST because they couldn’t sit beside a friend or friends. The names they were called were derogatory and way below the belt.

Edited by mitch41

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Geoff likes being contentious. Geoff may well be even more stubborn than Levein.

All threads seem to have their own Geoff, if not the actual Geoff.

Geoff can block any insult you throw at him

Image result for geoff boycott

Just now, scott herbertson said:

Geoff can block any insult you throw at him

Image result for geoff boycott

Haha nice one.

Hectormasson
20 minutes ago, poultry said:

Haha nice one.

20 minutes ago, poultry said:

Haha nice one.

Any more of Geoff,,, and I'm boycotting????????????????????☠️

43 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Still nothing from the club confirming this. Has anyone who is on finance received anything?

I too got this message when I applied for finance over the weekend. Called the club yesterday and was told i should receive an email within the next 3 to 4 days from the finance provider. When did you apply?

Mr Elwood P
39 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I agree but you might remember a while ago it was said  that single seats were a reason why ST might be putting fans off.

Well the slagging started from certain posters that anyone put off from buying a single ST because they couldn’t sit beside a friend or friends. The names they were called were derogatory and way below the belt.

Derogatory? On JKB? Don’t believe that for one second!

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Probably the same folk desperately looking for St numbers to be down and blame CL over anything else. 

Even in that case, if they have a point regarding friends it doesn't really help those with kids or elderly folk or families. 

Go with your auld da or grandpa and stick him on his own or stick your wife on her own with the kids in another section. 

Clearly it's an ongoing issue and will continue to put folk off.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

There are still lots of seats together in the following sections:

A, B, C (back 6 rows), E (back 6), F, G, H, J, N, P, Q (back 7), Prem, R (3 pairs), S (back 12), T (back 10 and wing), V, W (back 5), X (front), Y (back 3), Z.   

There are also seats together in the front two or three rows in most sections, but unless you are waterproof, then they might not be that great.

Geoff Kilpatrick
23 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Probably the same folk desperately looking for St numbers to be down and blame CL over anything else. 

Even in that case, if they have a point regarding friends it doesn't really help those with kids or elderly folk or families. 

Go with your auld da or grandpa and stick him on his own or stick your wife on her own with the kids in another section. 

Clearly it's an ongoing issue and will continue to put folk off.

You're jumping at shadows again.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

:rofl:

I've got my season ticket for the 20th season in a row, thanks for the condescending tone of your message though. What an absolute shit show this place has become. I simply came onto a thread about ST sales and stated what is quite clear (that they are down). Suddenly I have an agenda and would rather be proven right than support Hearts.  :facepalm:

Jesus wept. I think I'll stay out of here again for another 6 months.

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Very achievable.

I hope you're right.

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

A. It's one of my first posts on this thread.

B. I renewed mine within the first week of them going on sale.

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

But as FF acknowledges the club have issued a figure 250 higher than his count and the likely explanation is that these asre seats allocated for hospoitality STs and other similar packages. If so, we have 906 to sell, and while we aren't likely to make that, after a really disappointing second half of the season would anyone really be surprised, no matter who weas manager? With the higher capacity we are also likely to see dips in ST sales when we are not flying on the pitch as its simple to pick and choose your games

I think this is a fair point. But generally I don't think most ST holders ever really bought a ST so they didn't miss a derby or OF game, as you can still get tickets for 99% of games anyway. But yes, I think the increased capacity does give folk a chance to change from a ST down to buying 10-12 match tickets in a season and still get tickets together or near friends/family.

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

:rofl:

I've got my season ticket for the 20th season in a row, thanks for the condescending tone of your message though. What an absolute shit show this place has become. I simply came onto a thread about ST sales and stated what is quite clear (that they are down). Suddenly I have an agenda and would rather be proven right than support Hearts.  :facepalm:

Jesus wept. I think I'll stay out of here again for another 6 months.

Don't worry. Some people get very precious about ST numbers. It's quite funny.

5 hours ago, Strachsuit said:

Eh, ok then. 

Who said anything about Levein? 

As a businesswoman with decades of experience, I'd expect that AB will be concerned by a significant drop in sales. If that figure ends up around 5% on last year - and it may yet be worse than that - it's potentially somewhere in the region of £270,000. That's equivalent to almost 2.5% of our annual turnover. That's certainly not insignificant. 

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that ticket prices have gone up?

My prediction is that our ticket based income - the figure that really matters - will exceed last years by c.15% come the end of the season. We will have a wee while to find out but that’s the ballpark I reckon.

Edited by Jammy T

PhoenixHearts

Does anyone know where the club are up to re processing Season Ticket finance applications? 

I signed my agreement a couple weeks ago and everything on Premium Credit's end was taken care of, first of four payments taken etc.

When I was in the shop last saturday (15th), they said the club were going to start processing the applications on their end from Monday (17th). 

Anyone in a similar situation?

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

A. It's one of my first posts on this thread.

B. I renewed mine within the first week of them going on sale.

It was a generalisation, folk have been banging on about CL for months and months. Even on this very thread. 

Great. Well done. 

Numbers may be down but comparisons just now are pointless. 

I'm sure if we are even 1 St down v last season there will be a whole thread on the matter and CL will be discussed again, great times. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You're jumping at shadows again.

Clearly not. 

There was a whole thread about there being less than 12k St tickets before 1 had been sold. 

Some posters mentioned sales of below 10k, one poster predicted sales of about 6k.

All this was attributed to CL and pretty much everything he has done. See every thread for the same points repeated by the same posters. 

The CL poll also busted a myth on here " most Hearts Fans" , "majority of Hearts fans" , "90% of Hearts fans was my favourite" . 

All proven to be shite. A Big massive smelly one. 

Every thread turns into a big mess about CL from the same posters. 

Desperation from some does not quite cover it tbh. 

Looking for any angle to lambast CL and continue their rabid, inane, boring and usually incorrect slaverings to have pot shots about everything we do. 

My point regarding single season tickets stands. 

Season tickets will be great, revenue will be up. 

CL is staying. 

Time folk moved on. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Clearly not. 

There was a whole thread about there being less than 12k St tickets before 1 had been sold. 

Some posters mentioned sales of below 10k, one poster predicted sales of about 6k.

All this was attributed to CL and pretty much everything he has done. See every thread for the same points repeated by the same posters. 

The CL poll also busted a myth on here " most Hearts Fans" , "majority of Hearts fans" , "90% of Hearts fans was my favourite" . 

Looking for any angle to lambast CL and continue their rabid, inane, boring and usually incorrect slaverings to have pot shots about everything we do. 

CL is staying. 

Time folk moved on. 

As I said above, people are far too precious. Even if ST sales are down, perspective matters. A few years ago, champagne corks would be popped for reaching 12K. Now they are seen as a proof point in an imaginary argument.

scott herbertson
40 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

I think this is a fair point. But generally I don't think most ST holders ever really bought a ST so they didn't miss a derby or OF game, as you can still get tickets for 99% of games anyway. But yes, I think the increased capacity does give folk a chance to change from a ST down to buying 10-12 match tickets in a season and still get tickets together or near friends/family.

I agree, I don't think those are th epeople we will lose though. I worked with leisure Centres for a number of years and their membership is to some extent comparable with ST holders, though less stable. They factored in a regular number of non renewals and had to get new people in to compensate. I think that's roughly how it goes for football clubs too. Most of us (including you I assume) have gone for years but have seen mates drift away over that periosd while a new generation comes on tap. In the years when we don't play so well, more drift away and fewer come on board resulting in a net loss. We need a more exciting team and better prospects to reverse the trend

Re you getting a bit of a slagging it's unfortunate but i think you're getting scooped up with a general feeling amongst the optimistists of annoyance with the pessimist and if you look above you'll see plenty of similar posts to yours. If you had come on full of positivity you'd have got the same from the other lot!

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that ticket prices have gone up?

True but not that much.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

True but not that much.

Depends. 

Slightly off topic... 

Many folks cost of living has increased and wages are suppressed. 

If everything increases slightly and your income doesn't then the difference is far greater overall. 

Electricity, council tax, travel,  food bills along with St increase, guess whish one goes first. 

Imagine that for a family. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

colinmaroon
14 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Depends. 

Slightly off topic... 

Many folks cost of living has increased and wages are suppressed. 

If everything increases slightly and your income doesn't then the difference is far greater overall. 

Electricity, council tax, travel,  food bills along with St increase, guess whish one goes first. 

Imagine that for a family. 

Turn off the heating and use your sleeping bag!!!

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Turn off the heating and use your sleeping bag!!!

I'm loaded me,  heating clicks on at 27

:kirklol:

Just a wee heads up re the payment plan acknowledgements...I applied online on Saturday, and I’ve just received my confirmatory email from Premium Credit. That’s taken all of three days, but I know there are a few on here that seem to have waited a while to hear back. Maybe worth contacting Hearts again? ??

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,197

Main            -  1,166

Gorgie         -     558

Roseburn    -     878

Total left   -    3,799

Estimated sales  - 11,873

Club sales(?)       - 12,098

28 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,197

Main            -  1,166

Gorgie         -     558

Roseburn    -     878

Total left   -    3,799

Estimated sales  - 11,873

Club sales(?)       - 12,098

We’ll need a few new faces to get to 12,500 never mind 13,000.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We’ll need a few new faces to get to 12,500 never mind 13,000.

Still something like 6 weeks until season tickets can be used and 2 more pay days so aswell as some new signings and good start in league cup I'm sure plenty more season tickets to be sold yet 

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Clearly not. 

CL is staying. 

Time folk moved on. 

Why should people move on if they’re not happy with Levein ? All about opinions is it not ?