Heartsofgold

Season Ticket Sales - over 11,500 sold so far (title updated)

Mr Elwood P
4 hours ago, mitch41 said:

If, and I say if, the season tickets are not where we’d like them to be it’s up to Hearts to get off to a great start and keep performing because many fans who had ST’s will come flocking back with many walk ups pouring through the turnstiles. The support is there and it’s not the end of the world if we don’t hit a decent target which i’m Imagine Ann and the directors have. I’d imagine everybody has a different idea to what a decent target is. 

We’ve already hit a decent target, IMO. A few signings and a few positive League Cup performances and we will be about the same as last years total.

Section Q

Sales seem to have halted...!

graygo
8 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

52 sold since last count 

23 minutes ago, Section Q said:

:wattie:

Kiwidoug
6 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I can live with all that, but this window cleaning bill is gonna **** us royally and no mistake.

I know where we can find loads ae windae lickers dead cheap likesay.

Section Q
9 hours ago, Section Q said:

Slowed considerably........😁

innerjambo

The Craig Levein effect beginning to show.

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Relatively small effect. Hopefully a couple of decent signings will boost numbers. 

kingantti1874

It’s a product at the end of the day.. we probably have a hardcore or between 9 to 10k whole will go no matter what.. those beyond that want to be excited.. we have now got to the point where walking up is easy reducing the demand to secure your ticket even further. 

Club have done done a great job off the pitch, but we need to translate that to the product otherwise we will lose the momentum. 

MacPhee
42 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

:levein_interesting:

Olly Lee's left boot
22 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not true. Everyone is entitled to make their own choice. Judging by comments on hete, a lot of fans renew because that's "what we do" regardless.  Various reasons for fans renewing or not.

Most renew because they support Hearts. 

Very few won't renew  because they are in a personal crusade with our manager and see themselves as a beacon of justice in the fight against tyranny. 

Some will ofc have other reasons. 

sam?
23 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Most renew because they support Hearts. 

Very few won't renew  because they are in a personal crusade with our manager and see themselves as a beacon of justice in the fight against tyranny. 

Some will ofc have other reasons. 

I agree most do renew as we have that stalwart 10000 but that isnt the ones we need to attract as like me hell will freeze over before I bin my team.  Play good football get excitement up and people will flood to tynecastle as they are out there, we need to be aiming for new customers and unfortunately the tripe been on show for the last couple of years has been terrible to watch can hardly attract the customers with season tickets, the goals for column pretty much tells the story and doesnt lie.  The polar opposite is off the park we seem to do everything right Im hoping it wil transgress onto the park in the not too distant future.

Im hearing a couple of new ones are coming in up top that will get us excited and an old one coming back so onwards and upwards for the season

gov

I was looking at tickets for the united game just now, tried to book my St seats and maybe im just having a moment but my season tickets are seats 5/6 but when i click on the exact same seats for the united game they are showing as seats 12/13? i have checked on the seats around my st and they seem to have changed as well but when i go to ''buy'' a season ticket the seat next to mines are 3/4 as expected?! 

mitch41
16 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Says mr flip flop

You just can't help yourself wee man.