Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Baffled to why a slightly better performance in the cup final has now got people back on board with Levein again.

I’ve renewed but I’d certainly be more excited if Levein was gone from the club.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Berra than you
31 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I've done the finance option but haven't had any confirmation from the club yet. Has anyone else?

I have done the same and was in the shop on Thursday asking if it had gone through. They have not had any confirmation from the finance company yet, and are expecting them all to come through at once. Wasn't given a date though. Also unsure if people taking the finance option will count as "sold seats" because of this.

Jasonauskas
31 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I've done the finance option but haven't had any confirmation from the club yet. Has anyone else?

Same here, now 12 days and not even an email from Hearts

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's your right to not renew but nearly 12.000 of us have already and will always renew because we support hearts and not one individual 

Agree 100 per cent.

1 hour ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Nearly 12,000 isn't actually 12,000 though and was it not 13.5k we sold last season and slightly higher the year before.

Sales of ST's on a daily basis are not doing well according to the dot counters.

Perhaps I am missing something.....

STs are down 500 this time last year. Due to increased capacity there is less need to get a ST. I think we will match last years amount. 

I want change also but support the club first and foremost 

2 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Backing Levin will once again damage our club and clearly the drop in ST sales is the first symptom of this

I think Hearts fans not backing the club will damage it, season tickets are the most important source of income, FOH probably 2nd most important income stream. Grow both these income streams increases the

chances of footballing successes in the future regardless of who the current or future managers are.

...we will support you ever more Heart of Midlothian ....

Phil Dunphy

Have we even hit 12,000 yet?

To potentially lose 2,000 ST holders over the course of two seasons is a bit disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Jasonauskas said:

Same here, now 12 days and not even an email from Hearts

I got an email confirmation from the credit company to say I’d been accepted (and have actually now made a payment) but despite looking, I can’t see anywhere that says I should get an email from Hearts..?  ?

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

To potentially lose 2,000 ST holders over the course of two seasons is a bit disappointing. 

Seven weeks and two pay days before the season starts.

You actually believe that we won't sell any in that period?

Nearly 12,000 isn't actually 12,000 though and was it not 13.5k we sold last season and slightly higher the year before.

Sales of ST's on a daily basis are not doing well according to the dot counters.

You are - circa 500 half season tickets included in last seasons 13.5k. Not on sale yet. So the gap, if dot counts are to be believed, is less than 1,000 with about 7 weeks until first game that season tickets are eligible for. That’s a required sell rate of roughly 150 per week or 20 per day. There a number of season ticket holders on here who have already said they won’t part with their cash until they have to. No incoming transfers announced yet. Finance option fairly recently gone live. 

And you really think the anti- Levein attendance drop is in full swing???  Have another go, your first  attempt to keep the anti-Levein bandwagon on the road failed miserably. 

Phil Dunphy
10 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Seven weeks and two pay days before the season starts.

You actually believe that we won't sell any in that period?

Yeah, that’s not what I’m saying. 

Do you think we’ll shift another 2,500 or so before the season starts?

15 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Ignoring the idiots above, we are are currently 4.5% behind last years total with only one new signing.

I fully expect season tickets to be around the 13,000 mark this year.

You make some good points about pay days Rudolf, This place is just littered with trash

nowadays.

Edited by Neon

Phil Dunphy
2 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Ignoring the idiots above, we are are currently 4.5% behind last years total with only one new signing.

I fully expect season tickets to be around the 13,000 mark this year.

You make some good points about pay days Rudolf, This place is just littered with trash

nowadays.

I don’t want this thread to turn into a Levein banshee, we’ve got enough of those so far, but any drop should be a concern to the board. 

We've just had a cup final and there still seems to be a distinct feeling of apathy in the air. 

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I don’t want this thread to turn into a Levein banshee, we’ve got enough of those so far, but any drop should be a concern to the board. 

We've just had a cup final and there still seems to be a distinct feeling of apathy in the air. 

I can see where you are coming from, my apathy is Celtic will and will always be the dominating force except for the occasional cup run.

Until money in the league is distributed fairly this will never happen, If they are successful in the CL or Europa then Scotland as a whole should benefit.

TV has indeed ruined Scottish football.

Sorry for the rant Phil.

3 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Can't believe the utter denial some on here are showing on the drop of season ticket sales.

The Levein effect is in full swing and many are clearly not renewing, as was suggested by lots. This isn't a hate thing against a former footballing legend, it is all about results, style, incompetence, overstaying a welcome and the future of Hearts..

A number here also seem quite dismissive of the drop, as if it was a foregone conclusion. It wasn't:

The Scotland support were transformed with optimism and united again recently when the new manager came in. We subsequently saw a really good home attendance and then travelling support for the last two games. A new honeymoon period exists.

Kilmarnock have made a statement of intent with their new manger and kept their momentum going with their own support. He wouldn't even be good enough for some on here.....

As for all this crap about the same supporters turning up anyway on a weekly basis and the club not losing out. Some really need to think about this further. On the off chance we are top of the league every week, this may happen up to a point, however a dose of reality is needed. We won't be top of the league for any length of time. Also, in the winter months, when it is utterly baltic, wet and miserable on Tuesday night, people simply don't turn up. Even season tickets holders don't turn up as we saw may season. Not many are going to pay £30 for the privilege. Season tickets balance out the good runs and the bad runs, that's why they are so important.

Football is a habit and sadly our travelling support collapsed at the end of last season. Lowest in my lifetime and I am in my 50's. It was once again utterly unbearable under Levein. Why does this matter with season tickets. It only takes one or two in a group to say enough is enough and then the rot sets in. Things like golf start to become more important than they should be.
Walking up to home games is easy now, as there are always plenty of seats available. This differs from the past significantly,since there is no longer the threat of "not getting a ticket" to help focus the mind. 

I still haven't renewed and I have had a ST for over 30 years. Hearts are a way of life for me but this isn't working under Levein. I'm fed up leaving the stadium annoyed and having to listen to our own support booing the team of the park every week. Assuming they have not already left at half time. In my own group, two are not renewing due to Levein. Us travelling to watch Hearts is almost certain not to happen now either.

Keeping Levein in place has consequences and a drop in attendances, is once again one of them.

You've had a season ticket for 30 years, so you've seen Hearts in much worse positions (both on field and off it), but you suddenly think we are that dire, despite the fact you've  apparently renewed when we've been much, much worse.

Sounds logical. 

Phil Dunphy
4 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

I can see where you are coming from, my apathy is Celtic will and will always be the dominating force except for the occasional cup run.

Until money in the league is distributed fairly this will never happen, If they are successful in the CL or Europa then Scotland as a whole should benefit.

TV has indeed ruined Scottish football.

Sorry for the rant Phil.

No worries. I have to keep believing we can one day win the league, because if you give up hope on that, what’s the point?

Hopefully we do shift a couple of thousand more in the next few weeks. 

Bazzas right boot

Missing loads tbh. 

Finance only just got sorted. 

Two months until  first league game. 

No confirmed transfer ins yet. 

Although, apparently 90% of  Hearts fans weren't happy and wanted, demanded that CL leave, so with almost 100k fans waiting to snap up a st I'd move fast. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

You've had a season ticket for 30 years, so you've seen Hearts in much worse positions (both on field and off it), but you suddenly think we are that dire, despite the fact you've  apparently renewed when we've been much, much worse.

Sounds logical. 

Aye, but it's not personal against CL, honestly. 

35 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

35 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If we sell another 2,500 before the season starts that would be record sales. So no I don’t. I do however think we’ll sell around the same as last year, maybe more depending on signings. 

Portable Badger
5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

No worries. I have to keep believing we can one day win the league, because if you give up hope on that, what’s the point?

Hopefully we do shift a couple of thousand more in the next few weeks. 

Don't worry.  With the anticipated 'surprise announcement' being made later this week, once BIllie Piper is announced as our new manager, we'll sell out all remaining STs

Theres the excuse to get a photo posted !!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Sounds logical. 

His user name also sounds very Hibs. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Don't worry.  With the anticipated 'surprise announcement' being made later this week, once BIllie Piper is announced as our new manager, we'll sell out all remaining STs

Theres the excuse to get a photo posted !!!!!!

Say no more

2f8f9a9de494dfed5d412ad9491df80a.jpg

Bazzas right boot

Still Got a feeling the Surprise announcement is going to be the Suprise sex in jail type over finding a crisp £20 note in your jeans type one. 

5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Still Got a feeling the Surprise announcement is going to be the Suprise sex in jail type over finding a crisp £20 note in your jeans type one. 

We’re taking a chance on Adam Johnson? :th_blush:

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, gjcc said:

We’re taking a chance on Adam Johnson? :th_blush:

Nae use, means Hickey couldn't play. ?

132goals1958
12 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

His user name also sounds very Hibs. 

That and a low post count with little subtlety

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nae use, means Hickey couldn't play. ?

Probably have to invest in ballmen too. 

3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hate filled thing against a former footballing legend type post, imo.

You have to respect this point of view.

mainstandjambo
On 16/06/2019 at 15:45, mainstandjambo said:

Latest figures

Wheatfield  - 1,280 left

Main            - 1,303 left

Gorgie         -    583 left

Roseburn    -    886 left

Total left    - 4,052      

Estimated sales - 11,620

Club estimated sales - 11,845

Total left -  4,017

Estimated sales - 11,655

Club estimated sales - 11,880

35 sold today

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You have to respect this point of view.

Would have done, but for his history of referring to our manager as a “serial loser” and a “charlatan”. After reading that... not so much. You crack on though, mate. ?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Total left -  4,017

Estimated sales - 11,655

Club estimated sales - 11,880

35 sold today

30 on average for the next 50 days would see us comfortably over 13k.

40 would put us towards 14k.

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You can't compare June figures with December figures. 

Unless of course you believe we will sell no more tickets between now and the start of the season and sell no half STs. 

Well done to Kilmarnock their fans must be excited with the appointment of 

such an experienced manager. He has managed 3 clubs in the past but has been 

an assistant manager to Antonio Conte for over 300 games. Yes Killie seem to be 

on the up and it’s all down to Stevie Clarke which just shows you that if you don’t 

ask a top manager to manage your team you don’t get. There is a lesson there for 

fans who say “You’d never get him “.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

on the up and it’s all down to Stevie Clarke which just shows you that if you don’t 

ask a top manager to manage your team you don’t get. There is a lesson there for 

Correct however Kilmarnock had a managerial vacancy, we do not.

Footballfirst

The club made announcements of 10,000 on 3 May, 12,700 on 30 July and 13,000 on 3 August last year. I can't find any others between the first and second ones.

Edited by Footballfirst

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Did you not post almost this exact post yesterday in the relevant thread?

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Nope, not playing. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Did you not post almost this exact post yesterday in the relevant thread?

Sorry I wasn’t me.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The club made announcements of 10,000 on 3 May, 12,700 on 30 July and 13,000 on 3 August last year. I can't find any others between the first and second ones.

Thanks,Good stuff 

Based on 30 a day on average, we'll actually beat that. 

Do you think that's realistic?

(not asking you to calculate average Daily sales from this time last year... ?, honestly) 

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Get what your saying but don’t think it always works that way. We won the cup in 98, first game of next season was Rangers at home and we didn’t sell out the home seats. 

26 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

If that is the only figures available why are people saying we are x amount down on last year ?

What are they basing their comments on ?

Footballfirst
8 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Thanks,Good stuff 

Based on 30 a day on average, we'll actually beat that. 

Do you think that's realistic?

(not asking you to calculate average Daily sales from this time last year... ?, honestly) 

I'm still guesstimating something in the range of 12,500 - 13,000 by the start of the season. I'm not assured enough by sales at the moment to make it a narrower range.

However, I can't see average daily sales of 30+ being sustained for anything more than a week or two.  Since the general sale started on 3 June, the dot count shows 841 sold in the first week to 10 June and 219 in the week since then. 

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

If that is the only figures available why are people saying we are x amount down on last year ?

Those are the only official club figures. The comparison is with dot counts carried out last year.

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Bullshit. Say a lie long and often enough and people begin to accept it as the truth. Hearts supporters my arse.