Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sid said:

My comment above is another example (to go with this year’s Season ticket negativity from you - which you have now accepted) of your anti-Levein negativity. You are the one now ignoring it. I will repeat it 

“you stated that you believe the close season signings will be as poor as last season.

Is this anti-Levein negativity?  Bearing in mind you are making a prediction here that Levein will fail this Summer before he has made the signings. 

You keep deflecting but I will humour you one last time. My CONFIDENCE in our recruitment capabilities is at an all-time low after the past 3 seasons. If you can happily ignore that then good for you but you do strike me as the type who is fished in by a two minute video on YouTube.

Now, care to confirm you were lying?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You keep deflecting but I will humour you one last time. My CONFIDENCE in our recruitment capabilities is at an all-time low after the past 3 seasons. If you can happily ignore that then good for you but you do strike me as the type who is fished in by a two minute video on YouTube.

Now, care to confirm you were lying?

I’ll take that as your second acceptance of your anti-Levein agenda. Season Tickets and Signings before they have taken place. I think that’s 2-0 against you so I’ll accept the victory and let people get on with more relevant discussions. 

I will pop back at end of Transfer window just to confirm you were wildly wrong (again) with your anti-Levein agenda point 2.   

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Sid said:

I’ll take that as your second acceptance of your anti-Levein agenda. Season Tickets and Signings before they have taken place. I think that’s 2-0 against you so I’ll accept the victory and let people get on with more relevant discussions. 

I will pop back at end of Transfer window just to confirm you were wildly wrong (again) with your anti-Levein agenda point 2.   

And off to ignore you go. I can admit when I'm wrong. You dissemble and deflect.

Geoff Kilpatrick
11 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Guys agree to disagree ffs

Not a problem. He can howl at the moon now as much as he likes.

19 hours ago, Hercules said:

People aren’t buying season tickets to back Levein. They’re buying season tickets because they support Hearts. It’s a huge part of mine and others peoples lives. It’s what we do every year. Mines wasn’t bought to back the manager. 

I agree. I forgot I was on the ST thread. Was more of a general comment.

Footballfirst
On 11/06/2019 at 17:25, Footballfirst said:

5pm count

Wheatfield - 1,325

Roseburn - 891

Main - 1,365

Gorgie - 614

Total - 4,195

Estimated sales 11,477 (club est. 11,702 based on count when 11,500 announced).

Another 42 sold in the last 24 hours

Wheatfield - 1,314

Roseburn - 893

Main - 1,343

Gorgie - 603

Total - 4,153

Estimated sales 11,519 (club est. 11,744 based on count when 11,500 announced).

Edited by Footballfirst

Many of the uncommitted will be waiting to see who comes in imo.  Sales seem to have dried up now.

Selkirkhmfc1874
27 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Another 42 sold in the last 24 hours

Wheatfield - 1,314

Roseburn - 893

Main - 1,343

Gorgie - 603

Total - 4,153

Estimated sales 11,519 (club est. 11,744 based on count when 11,500 announced).

Numbers are great and will only increase further once some signings come in I'd imagine and good performances in league cup 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Many of the uncommitted will be waiting to see who comes in imo.  Sales seem to have dried up now.

42 been sold in last 24 hours ! Sure pay day at end of this month and next month there ne few aswell 

I think more are being sold each day than recognised on here, anyone who reserved their seat has until Monday to buy it, Tuesday is the day to do a dot count as those who reserved and didn't buy will be released.

Then you can work back from the official 11500 statement to get a true reflection of how many disabled/hospitality have been sold, I would guess closer to 12,000 all in, than FF's total (no offence FF I'm counting on you to work it out ?)

Hopefully we get a 12 thousand sold statement this week ????

6 hours ago, Sid said:

If you set up a pole on wether or not you slaver shite, I’m sure it would be a lot more conclusive than the Levein pole you set up to stir up unrest. 

You are a Cathro and injury deniest to further your anti-Levein agenda. No need for me to dredge up your negativity. It’s there for all to see. 

Will you be apologising, AGAIN, when this Season’s recruitment is better than last year as you have explicitly stated that you believe it will be no better than last year? (Suppose that’s a clear anti-Levein comment from you). 

I think it has got off to a pretty good start securing an SPL Captain and Naismith hopefully about to be confirmed. But let’s pick this up at the close of the window and see whether this bit of negativity will work out for you. 

Keep the Poles out of it. 

Not done anyone any harm.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Have they? At rate of sales over the last couple of days we will sell around 2,500 more before the season starts. That would put us just past the 14k barrier.

16 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Have they? At rate of sales over the last couple of days we will sell around 2,500 more before the season starts. That would put us just past the 14k barrier.

Brilliant.  Not the impression I had which was clearly wrong.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

49 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Brilliant.  Not the impression I had which was clearly wrong.

I think neither of you are wrong :-)

if sales carried on at the current rate, yes, we would get to 14000 or so. However previous experience says they will die down further in july, then there will be a little surge in the week or so before the first match. I predict we will sell about 12,750 before the start of the season, which will be pretty good

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think neither of you are wrong ?

if sales carried on at the current rate, yes, we would get to 14000 or so. However previous experience says they will die down further in july, then there will be a little surge in the week or so before the first match. I predict we will sell about 12,750 before the start of the season, which will be pretty good

The finance option issue might buck the slowing down trend a little. 

Hopefully a few more to join up on that and keep the numbers healthy. 

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The finance option issue might buck the slowing down trend a little. 

Hopefully a few more to join up on that and keep the numbers healthy. 

Yep - and also a signing or two would help

Mr Elwood P
43 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think neither of you are wrong ?

I would counter that prediction by predicting that we shall see a

sales surge when Naismith’s signing is confirmed and a small surge with any other high profile (Hearts context) signings. I think these peaks will balance out any troughs. 13-14k, IMO. Possibly more if we win every Bet Fred Cup game in convincing fashion.

The sexual tension in the last couple of pages is quite something. ‘Say your safe word you bitch - I said it, so stop...now go deeper...’. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Zico said:

The sexual tension in the last couple of pages is quite something. ‘Say your safe word you bitch - I said it, so stop...now go deeper...’. 

I’ve seen folk post in the wrong thread before, but never in the wrong forum. I hate to think where you thought you were!

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I’ve seen folk post in the wrong thread before, but never in the wrong forum. I hate to think where you thought you were!

Less than subtle way of saying 

"I'm lonley, pm me the details of said forum" 

?

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Alex Kintner
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

???

10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I just post the same thing wherever I am! ?

They seem to have stopped though so maybe they got a room or something. 

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Yep - and also a signing or two would help

Depends on who they are... ???

Heartsofgold
14 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Sisterfister.net  

17 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I would counter that prediction by predicting that we shall see a

sales surge when Naismith’s signing is confirmed and a small surge with any other high profile (Hearts context) signings. I think these peaks will balance out any troughs. 13-14k, IMO. Possibly more if we win every Bet Fred Cup game in convincing fashion.

Your a brave man predicting although 13-14k leave you quite a good chance of being right. 

I really hope your right about a surge but 14,000+ is where i'd be satisfied.

Footballfirst

A bit of a washout on the sales front today with just 21 in the last 24 hours.

Dots 4,132

Est sales 11,540

Club est sales 11,765

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Your a brave man predicting although 13-14k leave you quite a good chance of being right. 

14K+  would be outstanding, anything over 13k very good . Anything over 12.5k acceptable imo 

The club really need a feel good feeling about the new season. 

Whether that be a new management or quality player signings.

Our finished stadium was built to house more fans and now 

is the time to get our home the place every Hearts fan wants 

to be on a match day. The next month will be crucial in getting 

the right people in, let’s hope it can excite our fans so we can 

sell more Season Tickets and give the club a guaranteed 

budget.

Edited by mitch41

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

We’ve only ever hit 14k sales recently so 12-14k would definitely be a decent range. 14k plus is very good ..

grumpyespana
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

A bit of a washout on the sales front today with just 21 in the last 24 hours.

Dots 4,132

Est sales 11,540

Club est sales 11,765

FF a couple of good signings would give the season ticket sales a boost.

Gorgie_Rules

So if sales remain about 5% down on last year (13,500 we sold?) we’ll be looking at around 12,825ish. Sounds like anything between 13 - 13,500 would be good sales, with a bigger scope for walk ups for those that only bother when playing well.

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

So if sales remain about 5% down on last year (13,500 we sold?) we’ll be looking at around 12,825ish. Sounds like anything between 13 - 13,500 would be good sales, with a bigger scope for walk ups for those that only bother when playing well.

I predicted 12,750 a few posts above yours, so i agree. Also agree that there are several possibilities (new players, manager change, great start to LC) which could see the figure rise further.

Also it should be noted that if we get the same attendances, but with more walk ups, we make more money (as wlak ups on average are more lucrative than STs)

Emailed the TO today as my account still not showing that I’ve purchased a season ticket through finance option and signed credit agreement over a week ago now. Was looking to buy a ticket for Dundee Utd game ( only open to ST holders) Emily from the TO emailed back within 20 mins explaining there is a huge backlog due to the amount of people going with the finance option, she reckons my account should be updated next week and ST sent out afterwards.

no sure if that’ll have an impact on the dot count or no???

Mr Elwood P

Dunno why folk are persisting in mentioning a change of management. If it was happening it would have been the day after the Scottish Cup Final. Levein is at the helm for 2019/20. Hopefully we can take last seasons cup form, early season league form and Improved away form and transmit that into an improved campaign overall.  Mentioning a

change of manager as a possible factor that will increase season ticket sales is not realistic and thus adds little or nothing to the discussion.

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Emailed the TO today as my account still not showing that I’ve purchased a season ticket through finance option and signed credit agreement over a week ago now. Was looking to buy a ticket for Dundee Utd game ( only open to ST holders) Emily from the TO emailed back within 20 mins explaining there is a huge backlog due to the amount of people going with the finance option, she reckons my account should be updated next week and ST sent out afterwards.

I phoned the TO today to ask the same question and was told they would start processing the ST's after the 17th.

I also asked about tickets for the cup games and was told that they could sort them manually if I wanted. 

I'll wait until the ST's come through, there's no hurry.

On 10/06/2019 at 21:44, scott herbertson said:

John Fairgrieve chaired (or presented at) a meeting at I think what became the West End club (might have been the Liberal Club then) to try and save Hearts who were clearly in big trouble financially. I went along but have only hazy memories (probably pissed)

I'd always remembered the JF meeting as being upstairs in the old Penthouse at Tollcross. Maybe I was even more pissed than you Scott..! ? (or maybe I'm thinking about a different meeting..)

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Can confirm I'm in the same boat. Credit agreement done on the day of them opening it up but nothing updated on my account.  While it's good news there has been a big uptake I am a bit worried that if they dont update things by the 17th my seat might go on general sale!!  

9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Come Jambos let’s get buying more Season Tickets so we can sign some quality goal scorers.

I can’t see many Jambos buying more than one season ticket per person but, if every Jambo bought one ST we would sell out!

And I think real Jambos should buy one even if they can’t / will not use it regularly - support your club!

PhoenixHearts

First of 4 payments for my finance came out this morning, so I suppose I should be expecting my card in the post soon enough.

I'll no probably check in at the ticket office tomorrow morning just to be sure when I go to get the new home strip.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I can’t see many Jambos buying more than one season ticket per person but, if every Jambo bought one ST we would sell out!

And I think real Jambos should buy one even if they can’t / will not use it regularly - support your club!

There was a time I needed the finance root and I just wish Hearts had got a company quicker.

Been a ST holder for as long as I can remember but my shifts these days mean I work most weekends and that's why I was thinking of not renewing. Then I thought WTF am I thinking about and decided to splash the cash. £500 well spent, probably won't get to use it much but my old man will reap the benefits of that :)

Just now, davemclaren said:

@Footballfirst I think corporate seasons are on sale now as the brochures are out. 

Gonna do this one day. I hope, probably kill me though.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, poultry said:

Gonna do this one day. I hope, probably kill me though.

I really enjoy matchday hospitality but my liver couldn’t cope with every home match. ?

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I really enjoy matchday hospitality but my liver couldn’t cope with every home match. ?

The website is still showing the 2018/19 brochure, although I'd expect it to be updated soon, given the brochures are out.

I'm unsure how it will effect the dot counts as all the hospitality areas are greyed out (I don't include them as being available for STs). All I can do is compare the dots and the sales numbers from the club.

Edited by Footballfirst