Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

YouLetYourClubDie
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I've made this point last couple of years - I think the club should at least sell only the Roseburn until this sells out and open the other secitions on thew eek before the first game for individual game tickets allowing the Main, Gorgie and wheatfield to continue to sell as seasons until that point

That way we could continue the dot counts!

Absolutely. It just seems far too early ro be stopping sales given the extra money involved in additional season ticket sales.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

3 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Seems a bit stupid putting them on sale this early which might restrict future season ticket sales. If we get a few cracking players in from now till the end of the window especially.

They know that season ticket sales have all but dried up and budgeted for 13K and will be very close to that figure.

It's another way of getting some extra cash in early rather than waiting  until the season starts.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Absolutely. It just seems far too early ro be stopping sales given the extra money involved in additional season ticket sales.

Just to be clear they Won’t be stopping season ticket sales - they will be restricting them to those seats  which have not  had individual match tickets bought yet

Edited by scott herbertson

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Just to be clear they Won’t be stopping season ticket sales - they will be restricting them to those seats  which have not  had individual match tickets bought yet

Does seem a bit daft but they have to start selling individual tickets at some point. 

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Does seem a bit daft but they have to start selling individual tickets at some point. 

We do, and I agree with that, but for Ross County could we not start by just selling Roseburn tickets, continue selling seasons for another week for the other stands?

davemclaren
Just now, scott herbertson said:

We do, and I agree with that, but for Ross County could we not start by just selling Roseburn tickets, continue selling seasons for another week for the other stands?

Imagine the complaints. 😄

58 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

With the exception of "online", you can still purchase a season ticket. 

I agree with your sentiment to restrict County sales to Roseburn until 3rd August which I think was the original "cut off" date to purchase a season ticket.

It looks like a decision has been taken to open up individual match tickets due to recent sporadic purchase record of season tickets

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

With the exception of "online", you can still purchase a season ticket. 

I agree with your sentiment to restrict County sales to Roseburn until 3rd August which I think was the original "cut off" date to purchase a season ticket.

It looks like a decision has been taken to open up individual match tickets due to recent sporadic purchase record of season tickets

Yes, bit of a shame but probably marginal difference in actual sales

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Imagine the complaints. 😄

Wouldn't notice the difference. Seems like virtually everybody's complaining nearly all of the time anyway!

davemclaren
9 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Wouldn't notice the difference. Seems like virtually everybody's complaining nearly all of the time anyway!

True. 

YouLetYourClubDie
14 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I was making the assumption that the derby would be one of the games to go on sale which tends to sell out very quickly but glad the club have not put it on sale 👍 Doubt sales will be particularly strong for any of the games other than Ross County so should hopefully not restrict ST sales too much.

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I was making the assumption that the derby would be one of the games to go on sale which tends to sell out very quickly but glad the club have not put it on sale 👍 Doubt sales will be particularly strong for any of the games other than Ross County so should hopefully not restrict ST sales too much.

That's true. Let's hope we sell a good few more before season start

Clerry Jambo

Looking at Ross County game for the Roseburn.

Hardly a ticket sold in section H, in J only selling half the section and more tickets sold here

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Looking at Ross County game for the Roseburn.

Hardly a ticket sold in section H, in J only selling half the section and more tickets sold here

Interesting, as it looks like 76 seats sold in section H (gable end seats not for sale). My last count of STs sold in H was 93, so there are now 17 more seats for sale for individual matches than there were for STs. :dontgetit:

In comparison there looks to be 149 sold in section J, while my last ST count was 131 sold, so 18 more sold for the RC game.

I wonder if what we are seeing is that some ST holders in H (particularly in the singing section) have moved seats into J for the RC game. 

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Interesting, as it looks like 76 seats sold in section H (gable end seats not for sale). My last count of STs sold in H was 93, so there are now 17 more seats for sale for individual matches than there were for STs. :dontgetit:

In comparison there looks to be 149 sold in section J, while my last ST count was 131 sold, so 18 more sold for the RC game.

I wonder if what we are seeing is that some ST holders in H (particularly in the singing section) have moved seats into J for the RC game. 

To be honest FF didn’t even think 76 had been sold, looked near enough full of seats not taken. Looking like cat b seasons not that popular 

Brick Tamland

I think it's a great way to get cash in early, I've purchased 12 tickets for games that family and friends who will be about for and who will be sitting directly in front of me so we can celebrate together ☺️.

Those folk who want a season ticket are likely to have purchased by now anyway and it might now push those thinking about getting a season ticket to either purchase one now or choose the games they want to go to but pay up front for it, not really a lose situation for the club.

Apologies if this is covered in an earlier page. 

I now have the plastic card in my wallet detailing my name and seat. Have had it for four weeks now. 

Nothing on e-ticketing suggests I even paid for a seat.  

Does anyone have an answer as to what the hell is going on? 😂

I'm fully aware things take time and I'm not one to phone the club to hound them, as kick off is weeks away and if it lets me into the stadium then that's a winner. But I just hoped someone was in the know!

Edited by Blacky87

scott herbertson
18 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

How’s it looking guys? Vermin confirming 12,300. 

See my posts above - there’s no way of knowing now individual match tickets are available 

Edited by scott herbertson

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

See my posts above - there’s no way of knowing now individual match tickets are available 

Ofcourse Scott

Footballfirst
3 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

How’s it looking guys? Vermin confirming 12,300. 

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

A quick count comes up with a figure of 2,766, which would suggest 479 sold since Monday, which probably reflects the impact of individual match ticket sales than ST sales.

It's not a like for like count either as there are no longer any seats for sale (or all seats sold) in the front sections of G (previously 59) and N (8).

My figures indicated a Season Ticket count of 12,427 on Monday (22 July) just before individual match tickets went on general sale. My count was running 304 behind the club's count when Ann Budge  reported sales of 12,500 on 8 July, so you can add at least 304 to the 12,427 figure.

I would guess around 12,800 at this stage. 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

A quick count comes up with a figure of 2,766, which would suggest 479 sold since Monday, which probably reflects the impact of individual match ticket sales than ST sales.

It's not a like for like count either as there are no longer any seats for sale (or all seats sold) in the front sections of G (previously 59) and N (8).

My figures indicated a Season Ticket count of 12,427 on Monday (22 July) just before individual match tickets went on general sale. My count was running 304 behind the club's count when Ann Budge  reported sales of 12,500 on 8 July, so you can add at least 304 to the 12,427 figure.

I would guess around 12,800 at this stage. 

Thanks for that

It’s less of a “guess” than nearly anyone else can make. If accurate those are good figures as I’d think there will be a few people, especially individuals, who get their ticket last minute.

Anyone take the finance option when it first became available and still not received their season ticket yet? 

Emailed The TO for the 3rd time now and still waiting to hear back. Last 2 replies have blamed the back log! 

Portable Badger
On 26/07/2019 at 18:19, Blacky87 said:

Apologies if this is covered in an earlier page. 

I now have the plastic card in my wallet detailing my name and seat. Have had it for four weeks now. 

Nothing on e-ticketing suggests I even paid for a seat.  

Does anyone have an answer as to what the hell is going on? 😂

I'm fully aware things take time and I'm not one to phone the club to hound them, as kick off is weeks away and if it lets me into the stadium then that's a winner. But I just hoped someone was in the know!

Does the transaction appear on your Credit Card?    I would suggest if you have your ST card (by the way you described it) you should be good to go

So about 12,800 season tickets roughly sold which leaves 7000 seats to be filled by Hearts and away fans.

oh how we need a good result up at Aberdeen. 2-0 for Hearts would do it.

zicoinexile
35 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

So about 12,800 season tickets roughly sold which leaves 7000 seats to be filled by Hearts and away fans.

What about 2-1?  Or 1-0?  

Would that only be 5000? 

What if we had a perfectly good goal disallowed?

38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Of course Tynie has always been sold out for every game of each season before.

19 minutes ago, zicoinexile said:

What about 2-1?  Or 1-0?  

Would that only be 5000? 

abandoned

Hope this helps 👍

3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Of course Tynie has always been sold out for every game of each season before.

That has to be the target.

3 hours ago, zicoinexile said:

What about 2-1?  Or 1-0?  

Would that only be 5000? 

I like 2-0.

Could there be a double whammy announcement in a day or so?  Naismith plus an exciting signing?

9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

That has to be the target.

Definitely, but apart from the Vermin and the Ugly Sisters we seldom managed it with the previous capacity so what is the point you're trying to make?

Phoned TO this morning. Seems they’ve ran out of cards! Possibility they’ve sold more than they anticipated? Hope so

anyway not sure if I’ll get my card before next Saturday, if no I’ve to go into TO and get a printed ticket. Less time in the pub what a joke 

7 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Definitely, but apart from the Vermin and the Ugly Sisters we seldom managed it with the previous capacity so what is the point you're trying to make?

I feel we’re treading water and there’s no need for it.  Watching Hearts fans coming out of games annoyed and frustrated  is not what we should be going through with the players and wages we have at Hearts.

alwaysthereinspirit
7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I feel we’re treading water and there’s no need for it.  Watching Hearts fans coming out of games annoyed and frustrated  is not what we should be going through with the players and wages we have at Hearts.

🦄

Any update on sales ? 

Would  image that will be nearly it for people getting theirs now , maybe another 100 max . 

Sure I read somewhere we had sold circa 12800.  Pretty good stuff if accurate. 

Clerry Jambo
7 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Any update on sales ? 

Would  image that will be nearly it for people getting theirs now , maybe another 100 max . 

Sure I read somewhere we had sold circa 12800.  Pretty good stuff if accurate. 

we wont know unless website updates us......11500 still :kirklol:

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Phoned TO this morning. Seems they’ve ran out of cards! Possibility they’ve sold more than they anticipated? Hope so

anyway not sure if I’ll get my card before next Saturday, if no I’ve to go into TO and get a printed ticket. Less time in the pub what a joke 

I'd be telling them to get a printed ticket posted out to me now, no way would I be giving up pub time to stand in a queue.

On 30/07/2019 at 16:28, Eddie said:

Anyone take the finance option when it first became available and still not received their season ticket yet? 

Emailed The TO for the 3rd time now and still waiting to hear back. Last 2 replies have blamed the back log! 

Was told once the first payment comes off, the cards would be sent out.

My Daughter has the money coming off her account which I think was two days ago. If I don’t hear anything by Friday I’ll give the TO a call.  

scott herbertson
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Have the counters downed tools???

The tools can’t do the job - it’s their fault....

seriously, see above - as the club are selling match tickets you can’t tell whether a dot disappearing is a ST or a single ticket for that game

davemclaren
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

seriously, see above - as the club are selling match tickets you can’t tell whether a dot disappearing is a ST or a single ticket for that game

This club is riddled with excuses!!  😡

7 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

That’ll no dae

’Even when we’re finishing sixth for two years, we still have 13,000 season ticket holders, we still have hospitality filled, people buying things in the shop’

:whistling:

48 minutes ago, Whatever said:

’Even when we’re finishing sixth for two years, we still have 13,000 season ticket holders, we still have hospitality filled, people buying things in the shop’

There's a separate thread for this

Holyrood_Hearts
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

I was going to ask if anyone else is still waiting on their ST but this answers that.

Bit of a shambles running out of cards. 

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

To avoid getting too excited, I think I'd take that as "around 13k" not "over 13k". If we've sold 12850 say, I think it would be perfectly normal and sensible when giving an interview for a chair to round that up to 13k.