Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

11 minutes ago, RENE said:

148 plus sold since AB mentioned we have over 12,500 ST sales.  Steady going and still 20 days to go till August 1st.

Well on course for 13k before half season ticket sales.

Brilliant stuff again from the Hearts support.

👍🏻

9 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I'm saying nothing on that front as I am in enough trouble as it is with certain posters on here. :lol:

😂😂. Go on. Fill yer boots pal. 

Alex Kintner
11 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Aye, but you are a happy clapper and you enjoyed the second half of last season. So all good with you

:wtfvlad:

mainstandjambo

Latest  count

Wheatfield  -  1,040

Main            -  1,004

Gorgie         -     460

Roseburn    -     867

Total left     -  3,371

We have sold 155 since the tweet from Jamie Borthwick last Friday quoting Ann Budge saying we had sold 12,500.

mainstandjambo
10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Any update on website 

Don't expect any further update until we reach 13,000.

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Any update on website 

Oh, Clerry... paranoia doesn’t suit you mate. 😂

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh, Clerry... paranoia doesn’t suit you mate. 😂

So that's a No Mothy😄

mainstandjambo

Today's count

Wheatfield  -  1,031

Main            -     985

Gorgie         -     450

Roseburn    -     867

Total left     -  3,333

38 sold since Saturday afternoon. 

Footballfirst
30 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Today's count

Wheatfield  -  1,031

Main            -     985

Gorgie         -     450

Roseburn    -     867

Total left     -  3,333

38 sold since Saturday afternoon. 

Cheers.

Weekly sales of 143, so tailing off a bit. Should pick up again in the last week before the first league game.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, jake said:

Longest I've left it for many a year.

We are changing seats.

Lucky new Hearts fans here we come.

👿😄

Section C is crap, don’t move there. 👍

YouLetYourClubDie

13000 was confirmed on 3rd August last year so with over 2 and a half weeks to go and around 12700 sold, it looks like season ticket sales will increase for this season.

30 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

13000 was confirmed on 3rd August last year so with over 2 and a half weeks to go and around 12700 sold, it looks like season ticket sales will increase for this season.

Christ, that kind of talk will blow the minds of some 🤣

Bazzas right boot

Less than 12k

Less than 10k

90% of fans.... 

5/6 k..... 

images (17).jpeg

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Hackney Hearts
40 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

So we need to sell about 18 a day by 3rd Aug to achieve that...

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

Christ, that kind of talk will blow the minds of some 🤣

It still won't stop the same predictions being made next year 🤣 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

we wil sell less than that until a few days before the end then a wee splurge.

Just now, scott herbertson said:

we wil sell less than that until a few days before the end then a wee splurge.

Definite wee splurge downstairs when Naisy signing is finalised. 

1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

____

On 15/05/2019 at 12:58, jr ewing said:

9-10 K Would be my guess. 

On 17/05/2019 at 18:19, jr ewing said:

10k  seems a nice round number. 

On 03/06/2019 at 21:25, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Roughly, yes. Between there and 11,500 at most.

On 15/05/2019 at 16:43, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

I’d be very surprised if we sell over 10k 

On 15/05/2019 at 16:46, Jambo-Fox said:

You WILL be ‘very surprised’!!

On 16/05/2019 at 13:55, Enzo Chiefo said:

A bunch of slavering shite about Levein x 4 million posts

On 28/05/2019 at 01:45, Julie1957 said:

Not renewing is called value for money.

:greggy: 

9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

____

:lol:

Mind that time someone spoke to a boy at the ticket counter and he said we'd only sold 3k, then a few days later we announced 10k? That was good times.

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Correct 👍🤞

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:lol:

Mind that time someone spoke to a boy at the ticket counter and he said we'd only sold 3k, then a few days later we announced 10k? That was good times.

And all the ex PHM doom merchants not renewing have been replaced by new PH People. 👌

Just a wee thought, and it's on topic but slightly off track.

I've been a season ticket for aslong as I can remember. My Dad, Uncle and Grandad all owned ST's but now it's just me and my Grandad. It's a thing now, meet his old buddies, pub & game then so on and so forth. 

Regardless, over the years and all the nonsense we've endured, I don't think I would ever not renew my ST. Even with my work which seen me out of the UK for a full 8 months which coincided exactly with last season, I still bought mine and gave it to a friend's dad who could use it every home game.

I just don't see why there's not many other people on here like this. Surely it's just about the love for the club. We've not got Mike Ashley in charge or Ellis short. So unless we get taken for a ride and financial difficulty for some. I don't see what the drama is? Every season I do nothing but hound the lads to renew or buy one again purely for the pre march p*ss up, or the day out etc, IF that's how I have to sell it. 

anyways just thought I'd rant. I can't see how a topic can divide what is supposedly the best support in the UK, and not just cause we dig into our pockets. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Most people go, because its Hearts, its what we do, and better to see the shit for yourself rather than have it relayed to you by Michael Stewart and Biscuits Preston. That would be truly depressing, wallowers

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Less than 12k

Less than 10k

90% of fans.... 

5/6 k..... 

images (17).jpeg

Looks like the bursd fae Pilton I ended up with at the weekend !!!:huh:

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Lucky you, pulling the looker. 😂

13 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Bet she’s not owning up to it to anyone. :lol: 

YouLetYourClubDie
35 minutes ago, Homme said:

And all the ex PHM doom merchants not renewing have been replaced by new PH People. 👌

Looks like it. If we have any degree of success then I think season tickets would sell out.

3 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

What a positive number in light of the indifferent season we had.  Forget those who said the numbers would be down, the continued backing by the fans is the real story.

Great username btw 👍

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

____

Not sure the relevance of the self satisfied, smug smile tbh. In July 2017 we announced that sales were 300 short of 14k, being the record total from 16/17. AB's target in 2017 was to increase the ST base to 14.2k. I'm sure she will feel that losing circa 1k ST holders since she appointed Levein, was not part of the business plan. Sales are certainly higher than I, and others, expected, and that is all credit to those who renew, but our potential is not being realised . When a new manager, from outwith the club, is appointed, the ST base will start to increase.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not sure the relevance of the self satisfied, smug smile tbh. In July 2017 we announced that sales were 300 short of 14k, being the record total from 16/17. AB's target in 2017 was to increase the ST base to 14.2k. I'm sure she will feel that losing circa 1k ST holders since she appointed Levein, was not part of the business plan. Sales are certainly higher than I, and others, expected, and that is all credit to those who renew, but our potential is not being realised . When a new manager, from outwith the club, is appointed, the ST base will start to increase.

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

As my neighbour used to say ‘away and boil yer heid you slavering shite’ - and that’s the toned down version 

Clerry Jambo

Not really sure what enzo has said to rile people. Sales have dropped the last 2 seasons and budge after building a new stand with better facilities would have expected to increase numbers rather than decrease. Think she realises now a good side will bring back more numbers and not just a new stand 

Enzo Chiefo
8 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

As my neighbour used to say ‘away and boil yer heid you slavering shite’ - and that’s the toned down version 

Great story about your neighbour but...back to ST sales?

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not if the new manager is worse or someone the fans don't like. A new manager in no way equals more sales. 

If you are a Hearts fan and not renewing soley based on CL being the manager, you are a big massive vagina. That's a ridiculous stance to make. 

A winning team is what it's all about. 

A winning team will not only increase St but walk ups, this has been true all throughout our history. 

Folk were confidently predicting not only a drop, but a big drop. That has Been proven to be shite. Absolute drivel is being kind to some. 

What you also don't consider is that there is less bronze St now and the average price of a St is quite a bit more than it was previous to the old stand being there. I think I was about £100 cheaper back then. 

We need to do better--we all agree, but a start anything like last season and we'll be right up there with numbers of St that are in the top 3 or so seasons in our history, more importantly our revenue from said sales will be the best, ever-and that is what the new stand was all about- increasing revenue. 

As a side note, depriving te club of a St sale is counter productive and if it's soley based on CL staying you are part of the problem, the 13k that renew are helping the club, the ones in the huff are not. 

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Not if the new manager is worse or someone the fans don't like. A new manager in no way equals more sales. 

If you are a Hearts fan and not renewing soley based on CL being the manager, you are a big massive vagina. That's a ridiculous stance to make. 

A winning team will not only increase St but walk ups, this has been true all throughout our history. 

Folk were confidently predicting not only a drop, but a big drop. That has Been proven to be shite. Absolute drivel is being kind to some. 

What you also don't consider is that there is less bronze St now and the average price of a St is quite a bit more than it was previous to the old stand being there. I think I was about £100 cheaper back then. 

We need to do better--we all agree, but a start anything like last season and we'll be right up there with numbers of St that are in the top 3 or so seasons in our history, more importantly our revenue from said sales will be the best, ever-and that is what the new stand was all about- increasing revenue. 

As a side note, depriving te club of a St sale is counter productive and if it's soley based on CL staying you are part of the problem, the 13k that renew are helping the club, the ones in the huff are not. 

Good post, in particular the second and fifth paragraphs. IMO I think we will reach 13000 S/Ts or at least be very close.

Selkirkhmfc1874
12 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Good post 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, poultry said:

Good post, in particular the second and fifth paragraphs. IMO I think we will reach 13000 S/Ts or at least be very close.

I still think the single seats are a problem as well, not many pairs left in the 3 stands. 

More so as if folk renew, the single seats are still an issue season after season.