Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

doctor jambo
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Only one our party o has (I havent)  _ we were 16. 17 18 I think.

I didn’t either, but my online account shoes them

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

EH23-Jambo
8 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

We got an e mail to day we had been moved from our seats in J row 7 without any reason why  - you're not in seat 16 are you?

Signed. Paranoid Scott

We are seats 19 and 20. 

johnthomas
8 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You said that winning an argument on here was more important to me. I was clarifying that that wasn't the case.

So , if you didn't care what people thought , why would you bother ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, johnthomas said:

So , if you didn't care what people thought , why would you bother ?

I'm not getting where you are coming from but this is about season tickets so perhaps you should PM me. Suffice to say if you make an assumption on me that is wrong I will say so.

scott herbertson
3 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

We are seats 19 and 20. 

Well in that case you'll either have 3 moaning old gits beside you or some empty seats. We'll find out first game of the season!

First season ticket this year so please accept my apologies for the stupid questions but when does the season ticket normally get sent out (it didn't give me an option for collection) and when does the points get added to your account?

Edited by gov

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, gov said:

First season ticket this year so please accept my apologies for the stupid questions but when does the season ticket normally get sent out (it didn't give me an option for collection) and when does the points get added to your account?

Before the start of the season but not as soon as you would like, sometimes. ?

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Before the start of the season but not as soon as you would like, sometimes. ?

fair comment haha 

Jasonauskas

Anybody know how the credit thing works?

I applied yesterday but havnt received any email confirming the application from the credit company (premium credit) or hearts and the seat I chose is listed as still available on etickets.

Jaap's Sigh
5 minutes ago, Jasonauskas said:

I applied yesterday but havnt received any email confirming the application from the credit company (premium credit) or hearts and the seat I chose is listed as still available on etickets.

It took about 24 hours between doing the application and getting confirmation for me and a few others I know. 

??

14 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I don't actually care what people think about me on here.

Footballfirst
On 03/06/2019 at 23:52, ADAM said:

Fair enough.

Although a simpler solution would be to just accept that the historic non-renewal rate for the 'existing season holders to renew stage' (at least for the last 3yrs) is not 10-12%, as you indicated, but around 23%. 

I take it you have information to backup your assertion re the last 3 years.  To my mind "historic" extends a bit further back.

I don't have readily available or comparable information for the previous two seasons (since the new stand was opened) as 1) The increased capacity meant the the dot counts were not like for like and 2) the club changed the hospitality configuration and restricted view seats affecting several hundred seats in the second season.

I do however have figures for the two seasons prior to the new stand.

For season 2016/17 the pre and post renewal phase count went from 22 to 1,195, so indicating 1,173 "not renewed"

For 2014/15 the same count went from 19 to 1,307, so indicating 1,288 "not renewed"

Those figures are much more akin to the 10%-12% non renewal rate I suggested. 

The renewal rate may well have increased since the new stand and the resultant increased capacity came into play, but you will have to persuade me that it has been consistently higher than 20% in each of those years. 

3 hours ago, Jasonauskas said:

Still waiting for my email. Im getting worried now. It's been over 24 hours. Gonna have the massive seethe if it's not accepted seeing as I use the same firm for credit for business insurance. They must have a backlog to be taking this long. I know other football clubs are using them. I think Preston North End do as well. 

4 hours ago, Jasonauskas said:

Don't worry, it took roughly 36 hours for me to get an email back from premium credit (where you then need to digitally sign the agreement), I signed the agreement around 5pm yesterday and my seat is still showing on e-tickets.

Club emailed me yesterday...

Thank you for your finance application.

The seat you have chosen for your finance isn’t available as someone has already purchased this. We have reserved row 11, seat 6 for you in section D, if you wish to go with this seat? If not, I can have a look and see what else is available for you?

I replied back as I reserved my seat which I've had for the last 4 years last week as they requested. I believe the seat numbers were being changed this season, so I'm hopeful it's just an error but I won't be signing my agreement until resolved!

Deans Jambo
19 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Here’s old news, Hearts are shite, have been pretty mediocre since 1874. If being shite is enough to stop you buying tickets/season tickets/Merch etc then I have to question how you’ve made it this far. I don’t like Levein, I’d happily see him binned today. Levein or not, I love hearts and for some strange reason I put myself through the years of mediocrity regardless of the fare, in the hope that somehow that changes. Think Einstein calls that insanity, I call it love. Renewed. 

Fake news! :whistling:

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I take it you have information to backup your assertion re the last 3 years.  To my mind "historic" extends a bit further back.

I don't have readily available or comparable information for the previous two seasons (since the new stand was opened) as 1) The increased capacity meant the the dot counts were not like for like and 2) the club changed the hospitality configuration and restricted view seats affecting several hundred seats in the second season.

I do however have figures for the two seasons prior to the new stand.

For season 2016/17 the pre and post renewal phase count went from 22 to 1,195, so indicating 1,173 "not renewed"

For 2014/15 the same count went from 19 to 1,307, so indicating 1,288 "not renewed"

Those figures are much more akin to the 10%-12% non renewal rate I suggested. 

The renewal rate may well have increased since the new stand and the resultant increased capacity came into play, but you will have to persuade me that it has been consistently higher than 20% in each of those years. 

I've explained it in detail twice before in previous posts.

It's a matter of basic arithmetic based on the number of renewals, as officially announced by Hearts, at the close of the renewal phase against the previous season's total season ticket sales. This gives a percentage rate of renewals for that phase.

For the last 3yrs of renewal phases the club officially announced (via the Hearts website) sales of 10,500(2017), 10,000(2018) and 10,500(2019). The club sold a total of around 13,500 season tickets for 2017 and  2018 which equates to a take up rate for the renewal phases of 77%ish meaning around 23% (approx 3,000 people) didn't renew at the renewal phase in those years. The same level as this year.

Edited by ADAM

Got my email finally. Agreement signed. Don't know what the next stage of the process is as I've never bought a ticket on finance before? Will the loyalty points get added to my customer account number? When will the ticket be posted out or do I collect straight away?  Anyway the deed is done, im feeling positive about next season . Bring it on 

Bugsy Siegel

Has anyone who renewed online had their 20 loyalty points added to there account yet? I renewed on Friday but nothing been added as yet. 

Bugsy Siegel

Has anyone who renewed online had their 20 loyalty points added to there account yet? I renewed on Friday but nothing been added as yet. 

3 minutes ago, Bugsy Siegel said:

They’ll be added ‘shortly before the seasons start’ 

??

29 minutes ago, Bugsy Siegel said:

No offence intended but why do you care?

You're not going to need them any time soon.

Jamboelite
10 minutes ago, graygo said:

No offence intended but why do you care?

You're not going to need them any time soon.

Why do you care that he asked ? Its a reasonable question to ask.

Edited by Jamboelite

5 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Why do you care that he asked ? Its a reasonable question to ask.

Why do you care that I asked?

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Bugsy Siegel said:

I'd imagine they will do the annual cull of points before then adding on any additional points, such as the ST points, for the coming season. The cull, I'd imagine, will have to be done before the club start selling tickets for any games post the end of the season just ended where loyalty points will apply.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Bugsy Siegel
45 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'd imagine they will do the annual cull of points before then adding on any additional points, such as the ST points, for the coming season. The cull, I'd imagine, will have to be done before the club start selling tickets for any games post the end of the season just ended where loyalty points will apply.

Cheers PJ. I did wonder as normally when you buy tickets the points go on the account straight away. Was just checking all is in order. ?

Psychedelicropcircle

after all my bitchin I’ve come in from work tonight only to be told by cropcirclette she’s renewed ? I’m still unhappily holding firm.??

Lord Beni of Gorgie

One thing I have learned from Kickback. 

The doom merchants are very rarely correct. 

Take their Leveins time is up thread. Months later he is planning for a season that will more than likely have similar attendances and more than likely a stronger team 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The doom merchants are very rarely correct. 

:spoton:

Hectormasson
22 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

BLOCK J, ROW 7 .... 

WHAT TF - that’s where my season ticket is .... I’ve renewed it (they’ve take the money) but I’ve not received any e mail from the club .... what’s going on?

Have I missed something? HELP!!

Me neither ,zilch??

Just looked at my account. Got my confirmation of st on finance from premium credit earlier........However my account is giving me the option to renew for 19/20 eventhough  I've just purchased an st. It's got the right seat etc so I tested the water and went to the last bit of checkout and it's giving me the option to pay for it again? Very strange. Why is it asking if I want to renew eventhough I've just bought a ticket? Or does it take a while to all update? This is my first season ticket I've always been a few times a season or when a work permits man so I'm new to all this. 

1 hour ago, AW1 said:

Just looked at my account. Got my confirmation of st on finance from premium credit earlier........However my account is giving me the option to renew for 19/20 eventhough  I've just purchased an st. It's got the right seat etc so I tested the water and went to the last bit of checkout and it's giving me the option to pay for it again? Very strange. Why is it asking if I want to renew eventhough I've just bought a ticket? Or does it take a while to all update? This is my first season ticket I've always been a few times a season or when a work permits man so I'm new to all this. 

The finance company will need to let Hearts know that your agreement has been completed, there will probably be 100s going through at the same time that the office will need to work through, it will be updated soon, your season ticket is there but as the seats are reserved until the 17th if your seat hasn't been updated by a few days before then give the office a call.

On 15/05/2019 at 11:45, Enzo Chiefo said:

You are comparing one single game  not an era. 71 goals scored, 31 conceded, GD +40, 2nd place and a Scottish Cup. Best leave it there I tbink.

You left out over £10m spent.

Of course it was Levein who built the spine of that successful team.

Edited by Guest

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Eh?  If you think money spent is the important driver in where a club finishes in the league then why have we trailed 15 points behind Killie this season and last?? Answer;:  They have had a better manager as has each and every one of the 5 teams that have been above us.

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Eh?  If you think money spent is the important driver in where a club finishes in the league then why have we trailed 15 points behind Killie this season and last?? Answer;:  They have had a better manager as has each and every one of the 5 teams that have been above us.

Thought this was the ST thread.

Why is it every thread has to be about CL.

Some people are so obsessed they have to infest every thread no matter the topic.

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Some people are so obsessed they have to infest every thread no matter the topic.

Wtf you talking about?? Ask the poster that felt the need to drag up a comment that I made nearly a month ago. The thread was infested by a CL acolyte and I was simply restoring natural order?

17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

At last someone giving Graham Rix the credit he deserves. Less about Fyssas, Jankauskas, Hartley or Skacel. Finally someone who really knows football. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

At last someone giving Graham Rix the credit he deserves. Less about Fyssas, Jankauskas, Hartley or Skacel. Finally someone who really knows football. 

???

18 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

When Robinson left Hearts our debt was roughly £22million.

When we went into administration after Romanov it was roughly £25million.

Now go back to Wallace Mercer he left us with a debt of £6million.

Where did it mostly go wrong ?

Now we have no debt thanks to the FOH, our fans, Ann Budge & Ann’s anonymous benefactor’s.

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fair point Mikey. Like Steve Clarke, Rix was heavily involved in the coaching set up at Chelsea, has won a European medal along with an FA Cup etc. Medals galore. Pretty offensive to guys like that to even be mentioned alongside ingrained managers who have known nothing else but Scottish football. 

Bazzas right boot

Slightly of topic. 

Dortmund have cancelled St holders who didn't attend at least 7 games during the season. 

500 fans been booted out! 

Enzo Chiefo
35 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Of course it was Levein who built the spine of that successful team.

The spine is the easy part, the quality, the flair, the pace, that's where he always falls down...and that's what , along with good management,  wins trophies.

33 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Still quite a few decent seats available. 

1 hour ago, Stuart G said:

The finance company will need to let Hearts know that your agreement has been completed, there will probably be 100s going through at the same time that the office will need to work through, it will be updated soon, your season ticket is there but as the seats are reserved until the 17th if your seat hasn't been updated by a few days before then give the office a call.

Thanks for the reply I'll just wait until then. Cheers for that 

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Slightly of topic. 

Dortmund have cancelled St holders who didn't attend at least 7 games during the season. 

500 fans been booted out! 

Oh dear if Hearts applied that I could be on the brink!

However if / when there is a waiting list for STs I’d happily give it up. I’d probably increase my FOH subscription at that point but until then I’ll continue to pay (donate?) the price of a ST directly to Hearts. I’m sure there are hundreds of others who buy a ST to support the club but don’t use it regularly!

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

When Robinson left Hearts our debt was roughly £22million.

When we went into administration after Romanov it was roughly £25million.

Now go back to Wallace Mercer he left us with a debt of £6million.

Where did it mostly go wrong ?

Now we have no debt thanks to the FOH, our fans, Ann Budge & Ann’s anonymous benefactor’s.

I'd also like to know where it all went wrong.  Why, for example did we have to sell Mackay, Thomson and Young when the team was so successful.  Why was the core of JJs team sold when it seemed that with just one or two additions we might have been challenging for the title?  We seem to have suffered financial mismanagement for decades other than the Mercer era and now.

Maybe it was to fund infrastructure costs.  I just don't know but it has been deeply frustrating.