Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I really didn't call you anything. And him being foreign still isn't relevant to any point you're making.

''welt''. FFS, you'll need to do better than that, kiddo.

PS. Did you type this with your forehead? 

Kickin aff for no reason, wonder if ma seat is still free, row 3 section N, get soaked in wet weather.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Kickin aff for no reason, wonder if ma seat is still free, row 3 section N, get soaked in wet weather.

You not renewing?

(I'm not implying anything, before the easily offended start).

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You not renewing?

(I'm not implying anything, before the easily offended start).

Dont care what anybody thinks , unless they want to pay for it mate, i missed a few games last season due to my health, doubt that helps though.

Still might get one but i have to go to every game. 

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nah, around 5k. Posted on here from good sources. ?

Lol. I think they'll allow a few days of the finance arrangement to pass then announce 12k plus.

Harry Potter
15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah. Get better soon, chief. 

cheers mate, could not face the final, made excuses, son got ticket but deserved it as he was at the semi, need to man up

i will get there. and thanks

7 hours ago, pablo said:

I was given new cards and told that even though I would be sitting in the same seat, it had been re-numbered, so would need a new one. Not convinced that I'll be sitting in the same seat at the first game of the season tbh

? I got mine on Monday and kept the original card and seat number.

portobellojambo1
17 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Was there not something posted a while back (maybe not on this thread but somewhere on JKB) that a few people were getting new ST cards as although they would be sitting in the same seat they had last season some seats had been renumbered (think it was something to do with seats that had been removed during the building work and the numbers were being put back in some sort of synch, or something along those lines). If it didn't impact your seat you wouldn't need a replacement card.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Jamboelite
7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Was there not something posted a while back (maybe not on this thread but somewhere on JKB) that a few people were getting new ST cards as although they would be sitting in the same seat they had last season some seats had been renumbered (think it was something to do with seats that had been removed during the building work and the numbers were being put back in some sort of synch, or something along those lines). If it didn't impact your seat you wouldn't need a replacement card.

Correct they are matching up the numbers to fit the Wheatfield layout.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I really didn't call you anything. And him being foreign still isn't relevant to any point you're making.

''welt''. FFS, you'll need to do better than that, kiddo.

PS. Did you type this with your forehead? 

You just keep chuntering along, gets your post count up

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

You just keep chuntering along, gets your post count up

Gets many things up, mon ami.

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Gets many things up, mon ami.

I now have visions of you and someone from Hamilton licking each other- so I am out 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, graygo said:

I make it 8.

Capture.JPG

Well it's June after all 

It would be nice if the phones had a queuing system telling you what your place was in the phone queue instead of just a constant ring tone.

There s always a wee bit doubt after a few minutes, that you've connected to the wrong number without a verbal confirmation.

45 minutes ago, graygo said:

Wondered why that mattered but I've just cottoned on.

.... just in the ‘Nick’  of time .....

10 hours ago, wavydavy said:

It seems as if you are the angry one policing the whole forum on your own and making judgements.

I simply offered what I considered may be a viable reason for his comments that's all. I'm not angry just a bit bemused by your replies. Did I suggest you called the Frenchman anything? Don't think so.

Well said Davy - B of D does love a bit of thread policing I have noticed,

I had trouble previously. The person I spoke to ,English was not his first language so I assumed he was foreign

I complained to hearts directly about the poor service I had received and got an apology and a free ticket

Stephen Muddie
24 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

I had trouble previously. The person I spoke to ,English was not his first language so I assumed he was foreign

I complained to hearts directly about the poor service I had received and got an apology and a free ticket

Such a racist - I know the ticket operator personally. He's from Methil. And the bridge of doum is a ***** (too cross)

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

This.

3 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

This is ****ing ironic.

43 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

This is ****ing ironic.

I like to think my posts are more iconic than ironic.........?

Renewed Friday and changed seats yesterday. Wasn’t going to but bottled it. I am firmly in the we need change camp but Levein as a player is still a legend so not going to slag him just think we can do better. was forced to move from section x last year as taken over by hospitality but didn’t like P much and it’s £100 dearer. Back to Gorgie and Y but after many years our group has largely broken up with most not renewing. Deep down I didn’t fancy watching the live scores coming up on Sky wi my heart pounding through my chest on a Saturday waiting on our score so decided that after all I will always be a Jambo so renewed. Still hoping all the voices have been listened to and there will be changes though. ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 hours ago, graygo said:

Wondered why that mattered but I've just cottoned on.

In the nick of time I would think.

Edit.  Should have read down first rather than browning my sausages 

Edited by Sir Gio

true-jambo
15 hours ago, Jarhead said:

I got new cards with different seat numbers but still the same seat.

The re-numbering is to align the numbers of the first few rows with those behind, where the two access/egress points converge to the single set of stairs.

I think you might be better checking with the ticket office unless you want to sit on my knee?

5 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Thanks

4 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Such a racist - I know the ticket operator personally. He's from Methil. And the bridge of doum is a ***** (too cross)

IMG_1504(1).JPG

18 hours ago, wavydavy said:

It is frustrating when you can't get through and you get conflicting info. Hope you get something sorted.

Cheers Davy. All sorted first time today.

Kudos to the ticket office for sorting me straight away on phone today.

2 minutes ago, stan said:

Cheers Davy. All sorted first time today.

Kudos to the ticket office for sorting me straight away on phone today.

Great stuff, glad you got sorted and for letting me know.

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, Sherbet said:

The amount of people on here who are so easily offended should be on kerrydale street

Doubt theyre really offended. More likely just attention seekers IMO. Sad really but seems to be the way of it these days.

5 hours ago, true-jambo said:

I got new cards with different seat numbers but still the same seat.

The re-numbering is to align the numbers of the first few rows with those behind, where the two access/egress points converge to the single set of stairs.

I think you might be better checking with the ticket office unless you want to sit on my knee?

I believe the correct etiquette is to wait until the first game of the season then have a blazing row with anyone I find in ‘my seat’ ?

Quite difficult to find seats that we wanted as a group, which suggests renewals have been better than predicted by some.

true-jambo
3 hours ago, Jarhead said:

I believe the correct etiquette is to wait until the first game of the season then have a blazing row with anyone I find in ‘my seat’ ?

Etiquette is surely a contradiction in terms when watching Hearts. Surely you don't intend having a blazing row with a 16 year old girl

1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

Attention dot counters!

Map showing available seats for season tickets is now on etickets.

Thats a lotta blue dots!

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

Attention dot counters!

Map showing available seats for season tickets is now on etickets.

Done.

Wheatfield - 1,597

Roseburn - 922

Main - 1,762

Gorgie - 796

Total - 5,077

Estimated sales of 10, 595, based on total seats available for STs of 15,672.

I'd estimate around 3,000 non renewals, i.e. 21.4% of last season's estimated 14,000.  That is much higher that the normal 10%-12% non renewals in previous seasons. 

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Done.

Wheatfield - 1,597

Roseburn - 922

Main - 1,762

Gorgie - 796

Total - 5,077

I'd estimate around 3,000 non renewals, i.e. 21.4% of last season's estimated 14,000.  That is much higher that the normal 10%-12% non renewals in previous seasons. 

Cheers FF, that is phenomenally quick work sir. 

As an estimate of the financial impact of non renewal do you think £400 a seat is a reasonable assumption? 

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Cheers FF, that is phenomenally quick work sir. 

As an estimate of the financial impact of non renewal do you think £400 a seat is a reasonable assumption? 

Probably nearer £300 once you subtract the VAT and allow for concessions.

There will be multiple reasons for the increase in non renewals, Craig Levein, the style of play, recent results, price and the late availability of a finance package.

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst

The full count (excludes hospitality, wheelchairs, carers etc.)

image.png.998c07a8e47174ea5ed8eb10294b6ac5.png

Feel free to correct any of my section counts as I'm sure that I will have miscounted something.

Edited by Footballfirst

15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

There will be multiple reasons for the increase in non renewals, Craig Levein, the style of play, recent results, price and the late availability of a finance package.

Bout a £1 million down then on ticket sales. They have been selling them to new customers so more non renewals. Hopefully the finance option when in place will get more people on board. Have they announced walk up prices?

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That makes sense. I was wondering what impact this will have on our recruitment in the summer from a budgeting perspective.

21 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Done.

Wheatfield - 1,597

Roseburn - 922

Main - 1,762

Gorgie - 796

Total - 5,077

Would imagine that the majority of that are the finance option seats, I just got my email this morning telling me that the finance deal is now in place ready to take my application ,I doubt  anyone who didn't reserve their seat will be aware yet.

email below:

Thank you for reserving your season ticket for Season 2019/20, we are pleased to advise that the new finance option is now in place.

Through Premium Credit Limited, the club will be offering fans the option to spread the cost of their 2019/20 season ticket via an repayment plan*.

The repayment plan will allow fans to finance the full price of their season ticket and repay this in either 10 or 4 monthly payments.

Supporters are now able to complete the purchase of season tickets with the finance option.We thank you for your patience while we worked to ensure that we appointed the most appropriate supplier, who were able provide the same financing options as previously offered.

The steps to follow to apply for finance are as follows:

1.       1.  Visit https://www.feesmonthly.co.uk/hom-season-ticket-finance

2.       2. The seat details field must be completed correctly, using the following format: SECTION, ROW, SEAT NUMBER.

3.      3. Once your application is approved, you will be notified and the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office will process your confirmation.

If you have any questions please contact the ticket office enquiry line (option 1 then ? but please note they will be unable to complete finance applications.  Reservations will be held until 5pm on Monday 17th June.

*Credit is subject to status, affordability, terms and conditions apply, over 18s only.

Hearts of Midlothian are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Premium Credit Limited who are authorise and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

I’ve not renewed mine yet. I’m just going to choose one in another area. Get round to it soon.