ICT or Dundee Utd.

Boab

First leg of their play-off tonight.

Obvious interest as ex-players and managers up against each other. Personally, would love to see the wee man back in the top flight but it is a close call this one. 

Regardless, I hope one of them is back in the SPL as any of the two would be preferable to H******n or St M****n !

Thoughts ?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOBTHEBRUCE

• Boab

• Don Dan

• busby1985

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shanks said no

I’m easy on this one, as long as we lose St M or Hamilton 

for or ease of travel it would be United but as my boss supports them and Robbo is at ICT I would tend towards them. 

Captain Canada

I'd prefer United for travelling purposes and they also have a decent away following which will give us more money to spend on repairing the pitch (just kidding). 

been here before

Cannae be arsed dragging my arse up to Inverness so Dundee Utd.

But only if they bring back the TSB corner.

If Dundee had stayed up then I would've chosen Utd to get promoted for another big Derby in the top flight. Dundee are doon, so it's ICT for me, highland derby back in the top flight, not a bad fixture at all.

Robbo or Neilson???????

Robbo EVERY time!   

August Landmesser

Utd - with County back up, one trip to the Highlands is fine, and Dundee is a decent away day - just far enough to get pished on thr train, but not too far that it's a hassle getting home.

That hill from the train station though... 

letsalldothebeattie

I’m not fussed. Will be happy to see either of them dispose of Hamilton or St Mirren in the play off final. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Robbo or Neilson???????

Robbo EVERY time!   

Today we are in agreement. 

Sorry nothing personal Robbie 

Calebs Grandad

Aberdeen, Ross County and possibly Inverness? Excellent opportunity for the resident snowflakes to go into overdrive about our carbon footprint next season ?

Two cup winning ex players / former mangers and I think both captains at one stage? 

For two reasons I’d like to see ICT win it, firstly it’s Robbo and that in itself is enough secondly if they win it we might get Robbie back for next season.

Portable Badger
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Cannae be arsed dragging my arse up to Inverness so Dundee Utd.

But only if they bring back the TSB corner.

Inverness CT for me - a few games I won't have to travel to watch Hearts and with the added bonus of being safe in the knowledge 'been here before' won't be in attendance !!;)

Shneckie for me. Resulting in Nelson being sacked or walking from Dundee Unt... Back to Hearts. 

been here before
12 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Inverness CT for me - a few games I won't have to travel to watch Hearts and with the added bonus of being safe in the knowledge 'been here before' won't be in attendance !!;)

Too right man. Double whammy. A jaunt up to Inverness doubtless on Friday night at 6pm and that ***** being there.

Enough to put any sane ***** off attending.

Torn here between a friend of mine who supports DU and Robbo.  The DU supporter described our new stand as breathtaking.  Good bloke.

Love to see Robbo at Hampden though with a smile on his face.

My pick though is a win for DU and another notch on Robbie's belt when he wins them promotion.

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Too right man. Double whammy. A jaunt up to Inverness doubtless on Friday night at 6pm and that ***** being there.

Enough to put any sane ***** off attending.

?

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Torn here between a friend of mine who supports DU and Robbo.  The DU supporter described our new stand as breathtaking.  Good bloke.

Love to see Robbo at Hampden though with a smile on his face.

My pick though is a win for DU and another notch on Robbie's belt when he wins them promotion.

Have another beer or ten Doug and then think again.  Remember D Utd originally called Dundee Shitebernian !!!   Do you still really want them to go up?;)

6 hours ago, jambokev said:

Robbo is  a legend so I want ICT , also the chance of a Dundee derby would be good.

This. 

I've missed having a wee interest in the Championship since Hibs scuttled out of it. Dundee derbies, and a title race, would make it interesting again. 

Why do folk want Robbo to beat Robbie so Robbie can come back to Hearts? Surely Robbo will have proved he’s the better manager over the season? I still think he’d come back if asked.

Weird one this that many involved who were at Hearts I can’t honestly pick a favourite! ?

1 hour ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Have another beer or ten Doug and then think again.  Remember D Utd originally called Dundee Shitebernian !!!   Do you still really want them to go up?;)

Absolutely the opposite.  I have always admired them for the name change and am scathingly critical of our neighbours for not doing the same.

Maroon Sailor

Ex Hearts v Ex Hearts

Wee Robbo just wants to attack all the time !

BOBTHEBRUCE
4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sow was burying those kind of chances for us. Great run though. 

What channel is it on?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

What channel is it on?

BT. Shite crowd 

BOBTHEBRUCE
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

BT. Shite crowd 

Cheers. That's the problem with Inverness, nobody can be bothered going up there. 

Straight red for Polwarth! ICT downy to 10 men. Not sure myself he went for the ball. 

Utd  player gets up no marks or blood plays on after magic sponge!!

Edited by Dannie Boy

Салатные палочки

I think we got the best of Sow. 

BOBTHEBRUCE

Well that's it probably all over for Inverness tonight. 

Robbie Neilson will get alllll the plaudits for when Utd snatch a late winner against 10 men. 

Edited by BOBTHEBRUCE

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I think we got the best of Sow. 

Looks a shadow of the player he was at Tynie