Sir Gio

Sam Nicholson

Deevers
5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

He might be now, but he was Celtic daft as a kid. 

His family are all Celtic fans.

Smithee
2 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Bloody hell what utter shite , As an  ex professional I have never read so much crap you guys spout on here , don’t listen to all that pish  , levein would never do or say half the shite that you guys come out with, he wants what is best for Hearts and always has done, he is a decent guy  , coming on here making up stories and slating every player who pulls the maroon jersey on. On that note it’s time for me to go , you guys don’t deserve a decent team or players, it’s sad for me as a Jambo to say that. To the  decent  support on here thanks for the chat over the past few years. Maroonnicky63 OUT

Maybe you should have aimed that at someone who wasn't defending Levein nicky. But it's maybe best if you give it a break right enough, you don't seem able to disagree in peace.

haj
On 14/05/2019 at 11:10, vegas-voss said:

At least he has a trick

This

rudi must stay
On 15/05/2019 at 14:53, Lambo85 said:

Must be easy to defend against a winger in the modern game then.

Just show him the outside everytime knowing that he will never go there and just cut in.

Hard to do anything v a top winger (Hazard, Sterling) they have you were they like with their footwork

Still plenty good wingers in the game, just not in our slow hoofball league

Nookie Bear
On 15/05/2019 at 14:53, Lambo85 said:

Must be easy to defend against a winger in the modern game then.

Just show him the outside everytime knowing that he will never go there and just cut in.

I just don’t think clubs want players who drift in and out of games like wingers do. 

A skilful player will always find space, but I don’t see players hitting the byline and firing in crosses for a big centre forward anymore. 

132goals1958

Remember the days when Stanley Mathews (The wizard of Dribble) and Tom Finney used to have the full backs on toast.