We_are_the_Hearts

Aidan White

johnthomas
6 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

explain?

The table clearly shows that the Danish league is ranked higher than the SPL, whether its accurate it could come to debate, and maybe not solely based on the style or football ability - but still an official site with accurate data that you cant completely disregard

Read your own post

wavydavy
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Nor does jockeying for position to leave one free to criticise if need be.

Surely nobody is exempt from criticism possibly not even you Al ?

JamboAl
23 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Surely nobody is exempt from criticism possibly not even you Al ?

Whether someone is exempt from criticism is a separate matter.

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, johnthomas said:

Read your own post

is that it?

Was expecting more thorough than that

What I said makes perfect sense: its an official ranking, whether the football is any better who knows, but the league is ranked higher than SPL

johnthomas
13 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

is that it?

Was expecting more thorough than that

What I said makes perfect sense: its an official ranking, whether the football is any better who knows, but the league is ranked higher than SPL

The main point of your post was how well Amankwaa was doing . Except he's not doing well .

You continue to post about the comparative level of the league he is in . 

Best just to stop it 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

The main point of your post was how well Amankwaa was doing . Except he's not doing well .

You continue to post about the comparative level of the league he is in . 

Best just to stop it 

how would you describe him doing well? I didn't necessarily sing his praises saying he was doing amazing - I merely pointed out he's moved up a league and seems to be doing well - or better I should have said.

he's done more in 7 games in a higher league than he did with us - the crux of my entire point was that people on here write players off before they are given a chance. Yes I admit after 7 games it isn't that much, but he has managed 1 goal even if most of the appearances have been as a sub.

My whole point in bringing up Amankwaa was for fans to stop writing players off before they've had a chance to hit the ground running, and given a chance to find their feet again, in Aidy White's example, he hasn't played football in 2 years, due to injury - therefore its not going to be a couple of months to get him up to scratch

that's what I've been trying to say

johnthomas
32 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

how would you describe him doing well? I didn't necessarily sing his praises saying he was doing amazing - I merely pointed out he's moved up a league and seems to be doing well - or better I should have said.

he's done more in 7 games in a higher league than he did with us - the crux of my entire point was that people on here write players off before they are given a chance. Yes I admit after 7 games it isn't that much, but he has managed 1 goal even if most of the appearances have been as a sub.

My whole point in bringing up Amankwaa was for fans to stop writing players off before they've had a chance to hit the ground running, and given a chance to find their feet again, in Aidy White's example, he hasn't played football in 2 years, due to injury - therefore its not going to be a couple of months to get him up to scratch

Fair enough 

kimosavi
4 hours ago, JAMBO747 said:

Vanececk was in attendance.

That'll be my 40 pints playing with my eyes 

Pasquale for King
20 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Did Levein not write him off without giving him a run in the team, or not get him fit enough. Are you criticising him too or just fans moaning about him on JKB which has no bearing on whether this guy would succeed with us, that’s on CL.

Pasquale for King

Back on topic, anyone else have a sneaky feeling White might just appear at Hampden on the 25th?

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did Levein not write him off without giving him a run in the team, or not get him fit enough. Are you criticising him too or just fans moaning about him on JKB which has no bearing on whether this guy would succeed with us, that’s on CL.

I remember Craig saying something about he needed further training to get back up to speed

I wasn't criticising Amankwaa I was criticising fans who are too quick to write a player off - Amankwaa may not be the best example as I admit he wasn't amazing but overall, as fans, there needs to stop being a hardened time period that a player has to be playing great football at, before he is written off for good. Its happening too often and players respond to it from the crowds, and feel the negativity towards them building - despite how professional you, that cannot be an easy thing to overcome or deal with whilst trying to play.

Absolute Scenes
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Back on topic, anyone else have a sneaky feeling White might just appear at Hampden on the 25th?

it would certainly be a wild card! He is a decent pedigree, but before I get shot down and destroyed and reminded several bad players we've had were "good pedigree", I wont say much more than that

Jambof3tornado
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

More chance of seeing naisy take to the pitch and I dont think that's likely at all!!

rudi must stay
16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No.

But he'll play this weekend I think

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I remember Craig saying something about he needed further training to get back up to speed

I wasn't criticising Amankwaa I was criticising fans who are too quick to write a player off - Amankwaa may not be the best example as I admit he wasn't amazing but overall, as fans, there needs to stop being a hardened time period that a player has to be playing great football at, before he is written off for good. Its happening too often and players respond to it from the crowds, and feel the negativity towards them building - despite how professional you, that cannot be an easy thing to overcome or deal with whilst trying to play.

Maybe be it’s happening because the players are either not up to it or the manager has thrown them in too quickly when they’re not ready. Amankwaa/Clare/Wighton/Vanacek were played when they weren’t ready, we can’t afford to do that in the first team, because of other mistakes made. The fans want to see something from players, Ricardo Fuller was awful in his first game but was great after that, fans won’t wait months to see it.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

it would certainly be a wild card! He is a decent pedigree, but before I get shot down and destroyed and reminded several bad players we've had were "good pedigree", I wont say much more than that

4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

No.

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

More chance of seeing naisy take to the pitch and I dont think that's likely at all!!

Well if he does remember I said it 😃.

mitch41
On 15/05/2019 at 13:48, Absolute Scenes said:

don't quit your day job

:gok:

Pasquale for King
On 15/05/2019 at 15:07, Absolute Scenes said:

Yeah I guess these countries are not followed well, which is annoying as they are rated higher, but we bring in more crowds and support our teams so much more!

It’s hard to tell which league is better as there are not really a direct comparison. Club Coefficient is 18v22 in their favour whereas country coefficient is 10v20 in our favour. 

DETTY29
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

No.

Play a stormer, picked for final, pull up at 3.10 on 25 May.

JAMBO747
On 15/05/2019 at 18:22, kimosavi said:

That'll be my 40 pints playing with my eyes 

🤣

🤣