The Heart Of Midlothian v Celtic Scottish cup final build up thread ?????

jamtartan74

Lorry carrying a huge pile of barriers for the cup parade on Sunday passed me this morning, driver wearing maroon top, it’s a sign I tell ya!

*fully aware they were probably for the marathon but I’ll take anything I can as a good sign for tomorrow

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamtartan74

• Bazzas right boot

• Shanks said no

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

kingantti1874

had a dream that Harry Cochrane scored an Albert Riera Bordeaux style winner in the 89th minute. Peach

3 of the last 4 games against Celtic we’ve been drawing or beating them going into the last few minutes, one of the games with 10 men. That gives me a little bit of hope. 

I did something in bed last night I've never ever done before... Ill wait for the sniggering to die down.... This is 100% genuine. So having a dream about final and late on in game ball breaks to someone (can't be sure who cause it was a dream but if you push me, I'm sorry it looked like Steven Elliott) and he hit a half volley from outside the area and it bounced down and crashed high into the net. And the thing I have never done before at 43 years of age was to shout 'yessssssssss' so loudly it woke myself up. Woke with a start, heart pounding, as it does when you wake up suddenly. Don't know what this means but if you are looking for omens and if an Elliott lookalike (bozanic??) scores late on tomorrow then... 

43 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

I did something in bed last night I've never ever done before... Ill wait for the sniggering to die down.... This is 100% genuine. So having a dream about final and late on in game ball breaks to someone (can't be sure who cause it was a dream but if you push me, I'm sorry it looked like Steven Elliott) and he hit a half volley from outside the area and it bounced down and crashed high into the net. And the thing I have never done before at 43 years of age was to shout 'yessssssssss' so loudly it woke myself up. Woke with a start, heart pounding, as it does when you wake up suddenly. Don't know what this means but if you are looking for omens and if an Elliott lookalike (bozanic??) scores late on tomorrow then... 

The forecast is for rain .... so it must have been a wet dream ...

gashauskis9

10 mins into a cup final special on BBC Scotland and no mention of us yet.

Adds more incentive to pumping them tomorrow.

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

After this Neil Lennon interview with Michael Stewart I can't wait for Stewarts interview with Craig Levein

Jambos_1874

I was fairly indifferent about it up until now but starting to get excited. LET'S F%CKING DO THOSE F%CKERS!!!!!

Edited by Jambos_1874

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Absolutely embarrassing program you would think Celtic were not playing any opposition 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Absolutely embarrassing program you would think Celtic were not playing any opposition 

18 mins in now.  Just give them the trophy!

It's a Cup Final..a glorious one off opportunity. Past form this season means nothing. It's really all about who can put the ball in the back of the net. 

I have a feeling...don't want to tempt fate though.

41 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The forecast is for rain .... so it must have been a wet dream ...

Said it was something I've never done before 

20 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

18 mins in now.  Just give them the trophy!

Good interview with Uche there. 

Fly the Saltire
27 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

BBC are not showing any build up to Cup Final as programme starts at 3 pm. And some people  still think we get a good deal from UK broadcasters

1 minute ago, Fly the Saltire said:

BBC are not showing any build up to Cup Final as programme starts at 3 pm. And some people  still think we get a good deal from UK broadcasters

Programme starts at 2

Fly the Saltire
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Programme starts at 2

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Programme starts at 2

Not according to Virgin Media guide

6 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Not according to Virgin Media guide

They are wrong then

I’ve been pretty negative about our chances over the last few weeks, but today I changed my view. I think we will do it. We have no pressure and nothing to lose. Everything is against us, form, matchwinners, defence, but I just think the fact that all the media believe Sellik have already won allows complacency and puts pressure on them. Lennon doesn’t handle pressure well

The complete over confidence of every Celtic fan I know makes me want this even more. “Waste of time hearts coming to hampden”, “it’ll be over by half time”, “were in a different planet to hearts”we must do our bit tomorrow and cheer our boys into every tackle and dead ball. We CAN win this!!! 

Rocky jamboa
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Programme starts at 2

Yeah that's what I'm getting as well. I've recorded the thing at 2 as well. 

4 minutes ago, farin said:

The stage is set. Let’s do this hearts. ?

6DAA8A57-89BB-455B-89EA-29FCB02B4AF9.thumb.jpeg.d73028749d6d0a9725cbcfda29e029b5.jpeg

Come on the feckin Hearts!

D50D2966-F714-43BE-B3C0-2AC1A0F11E54.jpeg

jamtartan74

Today is the day ? yay! Let’s get into these pricks n smash them all over the pitch FTC HHGH ?????

Hopefully get in about them from the off and Edwards will bring that to us!!! He’ll chase and harass them like wighton done for the goal last week.

Heres Rixxy
15 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Hopefully get in about them from the off and Edwards will bring that to us!!! He’ll chase and harass them like wighton done for the goal last week.

Who would have thought a month ago that Edwards would be our hero? 

20 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Hhmmmm....

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Re the players we need to stop. We absolutely need to stop Forrest shooting from long range. We must also stop mikey Johnston (if he plays) shooting from distance also. The other dangermen are Edouard and Rogic who have an irritating habit of scoring in cup finals at hampden.

We need to turn up on 7 ratings or above and no less if we’re to do this.

HHGH

Believe??

jamtartan74

Feck worrying about stopping what they do, they should be worried about stopping what we do, we are going to smash the I’m telling you ?????

JamboGraham
8 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Feck worrying about stopping what they do, they should be worried about stopping what we do, we are going to smash the I’m telling you ?????

Indeed...the entire build up has been about what they will do and what it means for them...

3pm tomorrow they are getting smashed by a freakin’ Uche juggernaut ploughing right through their creaky defensive line...

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Indeed...the entire build up has been about what they will do and what it means for them...

3pm tomorrow they are getting smashed by a freakin’ Uche juggernaut ploughing right through their creaky defensive line...

:yas:

get into these mhanky pricks ?????

Mr God Awful Ugly

To the tune of yellow submarine just like the championship seasion.

F U Celtic the Hearts will win the cup!

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Unlucky, Hearts. 

Absolutely gutted but **** me what a display and we beat ourselves. We WILL win trophies with this team.

Mr Kipling
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Absolutely gutted but **** me what a display and we beat ourselves. We WILL win trophies with this team.

Yep, what a performance!

We should be proud.

Edited by Mr Kipling

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

Yep, what a performance!

We should be proud.

Was never a penalty brother celtic lover picked his spot, cheated again by this clown.

IveSeenTheLight

Good effort guys.

I wanted Celtic to win so we got the European place, but you guys did very well containing them and pressing all over the pitch.

fantastic effort.

manaliveits105

BBC not keen to show if 2 nd goal offside or not

amd that Kant McLeod the commentator needs a good slap

Harry Potter
Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Good effort guys.

I wanted Celtic to win so we got the European place, but you guys did very well containing them and pressing all over the pitch.

fantastic effort.

shame eh, u would get pumped anyway, hope that helps