• ri Alban

• i8hibsh

• Boris

• AlphonseCapone

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

peter_hmfc
On 02/05/2019 at 22:17, Notts1874 said:

Im fully behind these elections for this reason alone.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_D5k-7w3XkAAA7_O.jpg

:pleasing:         :pleasing:         :pleasing:

*Sad MLG airhorn*

maroonlegions

See the oil snake viper and enemy of the working class has had his snout in the trough.

Did those that voted to leave the EU really vote for what is now on offer, i mean do they really expect the public to be that zipped up the back that they dont know that they are getting taken for a ride by the money men and women.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

See the oil snake viper and enemy of the working class has had his snout in the trough.

Did those that voted to leave the EU really vote for what is now on offer, i mean do they really expect the public to be that zipped up the back that they dont know that they are getting taken for a ride by the money men and women.

Doesn't surprise me with that snake. 

maroonlegions

The snake oil salesman has his fingers in a few pies it seems. BREXIT was created to suit and line the pockets of the super rich.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, suit and text

glynnlondon

The public don't care I'd imagine everyone has chosen a side and if you're not with them you're the enemy.

It's the way of politics these days from Brexit to the Indy ref.

Won't be changing anytime soon.

What a shambles.

32 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

The public don't care I'd imagine everyone has chosen a side and if you're not with them you're the enemy.

It's the way of politics these days from Brexit to the Indy ref.

Won't be changing anytime soon.

What a shambles.

First Past The Post encourages division, tribalism and two party states.

Consensus politics and negotiating with other parties in a mystery to UK politicians, which is how we got into this state in the first place.

Take the House of Commons for example. Braying like donkeys, waving bits of paper in the air at each other like a bunch of prep school bullies.

15 minutes ago, Cade said:

First Past The Post encourages division, tribalism and two party states.

Consensus politics and negotiating with other parties in a mystery to UK politicians, which is how we got into this state in the first place.

Take the House of Commons for example. Braying like donkeys, waving bits of paper in the air at each other like a bunch of prep school bullies.

I'd get the jail if I was voted into Wm. After I attacked a few Tory Barstewards. The only thing I'd need consider first, is with or without a chib.

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Lovely jubbly.

Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor and text

He could teach you about the economic benefits of Brexit, but he’d have to charge.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I'd get the jail if I was voted into Wm. After I attacked a few Tory Barstewards. The only thing I'd need consider first, is with or without a chib.

That's because you are a right wing nationalist thug.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Although the Corbyn fanboys like Owen Jones who were crying when Jezbollah got hit with an egg need some self awareness

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Although the Corbyn fanboys like Owen Jones who were crying when Jezbollah got hit with an egg need some self awareness

But it's ok because they believe they are in the right.

10 hours ago, jake said:

Left wing.

12 hours ago, jake said:

Na, I neither voted leave or Tory. I see you're a wee bit upset about your leaders being whitewashed. They should have used bitumen. Then you'd all be raging.

Liked this;

Immigrants do all the jobs in the UK that no one else wants to do....that’s why Farage’s wife is German !

?

maroonlegions
17 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

See Mr war crimes Balir was out crying about Snake oil man being hit with a milkshake,  and how he has a RIGHT to air his  racist and homophobic views,   tried to find his quote  about saying the same about Corbyn  rights to air his views when he was punched with an egg,  found feck all, not a peep., diddly squat , nowbt. 

You should look closer to home in the Tory household when they have been photoed with despots like the Saudis and   current Israeli  prime minister. Nice bunch eh.  Although the May and Tory fanboys would have us believe shaking the hands and doing business with such individuals and the regimes they stand for is good for businesses and the UK.

If you think the Tories, past and present, are squeaky clean when it comes to being best pals with well dodgy individuals from other countries then i have some pixxie dust for sale, just drop me a PM if you are interested.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Na, I neither voted leave or Tory. I see you're a wee bit upset about your leaders being whitewashed. They should have used bitumen. Then you'd all be raging.

Seems the right wing fascists are getting exposed for what they are, all hail the milkshakes and those who throw them. The revolution has started  with Burger KIng and McDonalds.:greggy: 

AlphonseCapone
14 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Seems the right wing fascists are getting exposed for what they are, all hail the milkshakes and those who throw them. The revolution has started  with Burger KIng and McDonalds.:greggy: 

A true capitalist revolution. 

19 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He could teach you about the economic benefits of Brexit, but he’d have to charge.

?

He'd have to change first!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

See Mr war crimes Balir was out crying about Snake oil man being hit with a milkshake,  and how he has a RIGHT to air his  racist and homophobic views,   tried to find his quote  about saying the same about Corbyn  rights to air his views when he was punched with an egg,  found feck all, not a peep., diddly squat , nowbt. 

You should look closer to home in the Tory household when they have been photoed with despots like the Saudis and   current Israeli  prime minister. Nice bunch eh.  Although the May and Tory fanboys would have us believe shaking the hands and doing business with such individuals and the regimes they stand for is good for businesses and the UK.

If you think the Tories, past and present, are squeaky clean when it comes to being best pals with well dodgy individuals from other countries then i have some pixxie dust for sale, just drop me a PM if you are interested.

Don’t worry princess, I can see both sides for what they are.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Shaping up to be a bloodbath for the tories and labour.

that Zoe Williams has done a column in the guardian saying ‘voting Labour is still the best thing to do.’ You want to read the replies :rofl:

Smoked-Glass

Brexit party for me.   

Also not impressed my the milkshake thrower regardless of who it's aimed at.  

Milkshake today,, acid tomorrow.   Glad the airhead has been charged. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Brexit party for me.   

Also not impressed my the milkshake thrower regardless of who it's aimed at.  

Milkshake today,, acid tomorrow.   Glad the airhead has been charged. 

They seem a decent bunch who are representing them.:laugh:

Yaxley-Lennon's wee gang throwing eggs, bottles, bricks and seig heils at anti-racism protesters and police this evening.

:whistling:

How/Why is there nae results show the night. My favourite late night bevvy session.

Ibrahim Tall
11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

How/Why is there nae results show the night. My favourite late night bevvy session.

The results aren’t announced until Sunday IIRC. All of Europe needs to vote first.

1 minute ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

The results aren’t announced until Sunday IIRC. All of Europe needs to vote first.

?

A lot of Europe don’t vote until the weekend and all counts have to be done at the same time. Sunday evening the count starts.

I always work at the count but I’m missing it this year, hoping to be drunk from celebrating but will likely be the same from commiserating. 

Since it's also mostly the D'Hondt method, a form of proportional representation, it can take over a week for full results to be compiled.

On-the-night results are only really possible under first past the post systems.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

It was mine too until the last referendum.

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Helzibob said:

A lot of Europe don’t vote until the weekend and all counts have to be done at the same time. Sunday evening the count starts.

I always work at the count but I’m missing it this year, hoping to be drunk from celebrating but will likely be the same from commiserating. 

So are the counts not starting until Sunday evening then? I wasn't sure if they'd count tomorrow but not announce till Sunday. The BBC suggest it should be announced at 10pm Sunday. 

OmiyaHearts

I won't be voting as I have no idea who or what I'm voting for. All I've had is a leaflet or two dropped though the letterbox with bold quotes like 'Brexit Shambles' or 'EU Thievery'. Not once in the last 20 years (since I left home) has a single MP knocked on my door and had a chat about anything.

Years ago, how did the electorate decide who they voted for before social media - just information in the press or the guy driving about with a loudspeaker?

The only time I've ever voted was the Independence and Brexit referendums as I done a bit of reading into it. Politics really does my head in, as it always feels that any option available is the wrong option.

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

So are the counts not starting until Sunday evening then? I wasn't sure if they'd count tomorrow but not announce till Sunday. The BBC suggest it should be announced at 10pm Sunday. 

Shetland don't count til Monday.

23 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I won't be voting as I have no idea who or what I'm voting for. All I've had is a leaflet or two dropped though the letterbox with bold quotes like 'Brexit Shambles' or 'EU Thievery'. Not once in the last 20 years (since I left home) has a single MP knocked on my door and had a chat about anything.

Years ago, how did the electorate decide who they voted for before social media - just information in the press or the guy driving about with a loudspeaker?

The only time I've ever voted was the Independence and Brexit referendums as I done a bit of reading into it. Politics really does my head in, as it always feels that any option available is the wrong option.

You're aswell voting for an MSP who'll actually work. Not some bamstick who'll not attend or cause grief.

3 hours ago, redjambo said:

It was mine too until the last referendum.

We might need a bevvy after Sunday. Hopefully we're all still celebrating a nice wee Cup win. ?

38 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

We might need a bevvy after Sunday. Hopefully we're all still celebrating a nice wee Cup win. ?

I''ll drink to that! :toasting:

frankblack

For once we are in agreement. ?

I've got a hectic weekend whatever happens on Saturday, and figure out how to manage with a heavy cold.

4 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Sunday 5pm until 10.30pm in Edinburgh or thereabouts. 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

For once we are in agreement. ?

I've got a hectic weekend whatever happens on Saturday, and figure out how to manage with a heavy cold.

I have the cauld tae. Friggin, murder. Working on Saturday morning, but hopefully I'll be ready to hit the sauce.

C'mon Hearts!  This our European election on Saturday.