Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Jambo-Fox
18 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I miss the nice coloured-in stadium showing the sections sold in our end. (Like Murrayfield)  :sadrobbo:

Rough ..... happy?!

58C43C7C-B76C-41DC-8BB7-25BA70F424BD.jpeg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

22 minutes ago, graygo said:

Tried to pm you, is your inbox full?

Hi Graygo

inbox was full 

have deleted it 

4 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Tickets have been on public sale for a day and still hundreds left. 

Limited to one ticket each and have to have a purchase history and we are now selling an additional allocation. You dont seem to understand the allocation process .We can only sell as many tickets as there is account holders.

Read the thread there is loads of people looking for tickets.

The rest of the tickets should now be offered to high LP fans now that all the various categories have been satisfied.

Hackney Hearts
4 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Tickets have been on public sale for a day and still hundreds left. 

It's not a public sale - and you're still only allowed one per account! I would buy several more if I could.

Hackney Hearts
3 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

Demand is weak - I know loads of Jambos who are not going - but supporters who want a ticket will get one, and every ticket will be sold.

Every ticket will be sold - and yet anyone who wants one will get one? How does that work? That would mean there are precisely the same number of tickets as there are people wanting them.

In reality, not everyone will get a ticket. Demand is not weak in terms of the allocation - it may be weaker than other finals, but even if demand is for 25,000 rather than 40,000, it will still easily outstrip supply. 

16 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Every ticket will be sold - and yet anyone who wants one will get one? How does that work? That would mean there are precisely the same number of tickets as there are people wanting them.

In reality, not everyone will get a ticket. Demand is not weak in terms of the allocation - it may be weaker than other finals, but even if demand is for 25,000 rather than 40,000, it will still easily outstrip supply. 

You are wasting your breath mate.

Some people are intent on playing down the Hearts support.

Every time there is a high demand game you get the clowns saying everyone who wants a ticket will get one. It's nonsense of course just as it is on this occasion when account holders are only getting a ticket for themselves. Many would like to bring friends and family along for the day out but can't , admittedly less than normal because of who we are playing.

I've tried to explain that we can only sell to account holders and only one ticket each but some folk are intent on saying we are struggling to sell. They seem to want us to struggle to prove a point of some sort.

mainstandjambo

Count at 8.30

Q3 -  23

Q4 -  12

A6 -  51

A7 -  10

B1 -  21

B2 - 284

B3 -   81

B4 -   14

B5 -     5

B6 -   21

Total - 522 

Shanks said no

Year 522

Amalaric, age 20, is proclaimed king of the Visigoths. His kingdom is threatened from the north by the Burgundians.

16 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Year 522

Amalaric, age 20, is proclaimed king of the Visigoths. His kingdom is threatened from the north by the Burgundians.

:D

27 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I can get a ticket from my account if anyone needs it.

People on ticket thread asking for them. I'm alright.

alwaysthereinspirit
12 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Rough ..... happy?!

58C43C7C-B76C-41DC-8BB7-25BA70F424BD.jpeg

Nice work. Can only imagine the noise we'll be making. Celtic fans as usual looking like scruffy bums.

Jambo-Fox
24 minutes ago, kila said:

Celtic fans already invaded the pitch I see

? 

They will soon be ejected .....

Clerry Jambo
35 minutes ago, kila said:

Just exuberance........

Lord Beni of Gorgie

350 roughly left and well over 50% of those in B2. Leak in the roof or something?

All roads lead to Gorgie
38 minutes ago, kila said:

Our fans are already encroaching on the running track though. Is it the young team or those situated half a mile away behind the goal trying to get a better view? 

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, jambodan1998 said:

13:30 dot count 427

Archbishop Sisinnius I of Constantinople popped his clogs on Dec 24

Shanks said no

Year 427

The Roman province of Pannonia Prima is finally assimilated into the Hunnic Empire.

The Year of the Consulship of Bassus and Antiochus

Edited by mitch41

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The Year of the Consulship of Bassus and Antiochus

Showing impeccable erudition there Mitch. ? 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I was very well schooled at Tollcross P, Clermiston P. and Tynecastle S.

I have met all sorts of people from Beggars to Prince Charles, from MP’s like Gavin Strang to Gangsters like (i’ll Leave their names out).

Can’t wait for the final I just hope we don’t pick up any serious injuries before the 25th of May.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Erudition , now there's a word I haven't heard in a while.

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I was very well schooled at Tollcross P, Clermiston P. and Tynecastle S.

I have met all sorts of people from Beggars to Prince Charles, from MP’s like Gavin Strang to Gangsters like (i’ll Leave their names out).

Can’t wait for the final I just hope we don’t pick up any serious injuries before the 25th of May.

Well start using 'of' and 'have' in the proper context. ?

hellokello
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Seats remaining in ‘blue’ areas only;

C55872E5-7066-4C44-9DDA-BFA0A8A48EC3.jpeg

Great work,i,m in B5,got train to Mount Florida for the semi,does anyone know if it will be same again,or a different route.

6 minutes ago, hellokello said:

Great work,i,m in B5,got train to Mount Florida for the semi,does anyone know if it will be same again,or a different route.

Yeah I was going to ask the same, Mount Florida or will the police want the hearts fans to go to another station.

ElGee1973
1 hour ago, hellokello said:

55 minutes ago, robbo010 said:

Yeah I was going to ask the same, Mount Florida or will the police want the hearts fans to go to another station.

Our fans travelling by train will use the mount florida station. Celtic support will be directed towards kings park. 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Year 387

Emperor Theodosius I increases the taxes in Antioch. A peasant uprising leads to a riot, and public buildings are set afire. Theodosius sends imperial troops to quell the disturbance, and closes the public baths and theatres.

upgotheheads

I have two tickets. one in C2 row KK a full price ticket, One in C4 a concession, but I think it should be possible to upgrade it to full price (my expense). Both of these are good seats. If anyone's interested in a swap which would allow my son and myself to sit in the same area (wherever) I would be interested to hear.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Well start using 'of' and 'have' in the proper context. ?

My Grammar has been on the decline since I left school aged 15.

that was 50 years ago so i’m very happy I can still put a post together.

2 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

Our fans travelling by train will use the mount florida station. Celtic support will be directed towards kings park. 

Thanks. That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure.

heartsfc_fan
2 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to park on Kings Park Avenue (did v Inverness)  and it was quiet and no bother . Guess I won't be doing that this time!

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

So, just Central Station to worry about, is it?

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, kila said:

Year 387

Emperor Theodosius I increases the taxes in Antioch. A peasant uprising leads to a riot, and public buildings are set afire. Theodosius sends imperial troops to quell the disturbance, and closes the public baths and theatres.

Hoping they don't suddenly find 1,303 unsold tickets down the back of the sofa.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Been a few sold again tonight. Brinksmanship waiting this long for one

robroy1874
13 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Year 522

partial to a good bottle of Burgundia

53 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to park on Kings Park Avenue (did v Inverness)  and it was quiet and no bother . Guess I won't be doing that this time!

Taking your life in your hands if you park at the Kings Park area.

After the Inverness game we went to that side of the ground to get a bus as we guessed it would be quiet which it was so back into Glasgow in no time. No chance of doing that this as it will be crawling with Celtic fans and the Police may well have a barrier up anyway to separate the fans.

Play safe and stick to the Mount Florida area.

hellokello
9 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

Cheers for the info mate

Craig Herbertson
10 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I have two tickets. one in C2 row KK a full price ticket, One in C4 a concession, but I think it should be possible to upgrade it to full price (my expense). Both of these are good seats. If anyone's interested in a swap which would allow my son and myself to sit in the same area (wherever) I would be interested to hear.

I have a ticket in A2 but need one in C2 

Shanks said no

Year 362

Emperor Julian arrives at Antioch with an expeditionary force (60,000 men) and stays there for nine months to launch a campaign against the Persian Empire. He secures the co-operation with Arsaces, king of Armenia, who fights a bloody guerrilla war against the Persians.