Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

33 minutes ago, Crete said:

I’m glad it’s going to be a sellout maybe it’s not dwindling after all.

? Beyond words.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

highlandjambo3
27 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Year 211

Emperor Septimius Severus, having fallen ill, dies in Eboracum (modern-day York) while on campaign in Britain after an 18-year reign. He is later deified by the Senate. His sons Caracalla and Getasucceed him as joint Roman Emperors.

and then Geta is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet Caracalla, to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother Julia Domna.

Eboracum (York) becomes the capital of Britannia Inferior, a northern province of the Roman Empire.

Septimius Severus...... sounds like something you would catch down Leith way

Shanks said no

Year 166

Scholars who have denounced eunuchs are arrested, killed or banished from the capital and official life in Han Dynasty China. This was the first of the Disasters of the Partisan Prohibitions, which ended in 184.

mainstandjambo

A2 -  35

A7 -    2

B2 - 103

B3 -   31

B4 -   12

B6 -     1

C1 -     1

P2 -   73

P3 -     3

P4 -      9

Total - 270 

You can wait to last minute at Scottish Cup final tickets and get a good seat. With SFA tickets being released. 

Shanks said no

Year 270 

Emperor Claudius II Gothicus dies of plague while preparing to fight the Vandals and Sarmatians, who have invaded Pannonia. He is succeeded by his brother Quintillus, who briefly holds power over the Roman Empire.

Look at all these seats in P2!

Should open sales now to high loyalty points holders (80+, 100+?) to buy another one or two tickets. That really would be a reward for those that show the most loyalty to Hearts!

Shanks said no

Ok can’t believe I am asking but does anyone have any spare reference numbers that they could pm me? For Brother in law and his boy. He only has one reference number at present

waynefozzie
6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Year 270 

Emperor Claudius II Gothicus dies of plague while preparing to fight the Vandals and Sarmatians, who have invaded Pannonia. He is succeeded by his brother Quintillus, who briefly holds power over the Roman Empire.

Meanwhile, Aaron Hughes wins first Northern Ireland cap.

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

A2 -  35

A7 -    2

B2 - 103

B3 -   31

B4 -   12

B6 -     1

C1 -     1

P2 -   73

P3 -     3

P4 -      9

Total - 270 

Nike Air 270...bad boys...

Nike Air Max 270 Men's Shoe

Pasquale for King
On 09/05/2019 at 15:56, doctor jambo said:

Could people not just buy a ticket for the Aberdeen game, thus entitling them to a final ticket?

or is that simplistic

You need to have an account, you can’t start one for Category A games apparently, not sure if the points would be added either. That neither confirms it or clears it up, no need to thank me ?????.

Long shot I know, but does anyone have 2 reference numbers available I could use. I already have 2 tickets in B3 for me and my son, however now that seats have become available in P2 I would much prefer seats there as it would be a better view for him. I would then offload my tickets to anyone else on here who needs them. Or alternatively anyone willing to swap, and I would pay the difference. ?

Next time I'm going to wait till most of the shite tickets have gone and then I'll scoop up the premium ones that become available.

davemclaren
Just now, graygo said:

Next time I'm going to wait till most of the shite tickets have gone and then I'll scoop up the premium ones that become available.

Seems a decent strategy. 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

A pretty reliable strategy normally. Just a little risk something attracted more people to buy the tickets SFA make available to clubs. 

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Seems a decent strategy. 

Unless everyone else does the same and the shite ones remain available.

I'm confused now.

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Ok can’t believe I am asking but does anyone have any spare reference numbers that they could pm me? For Brother in law and his boy. He only has one reference number at present

Reference number received and tickets purchased, in P2 !!!!!!!!

Fort Vallance
3 hours ago, graygo said:

With this squad it'll be a long time before you need to worry about it.

20 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

With this squad it'll be a long time before you need to worry about it.

True but I'm pretty sure we won't have this squad for a long time. or this management team, or the same owner.

The fans are the only constant.

Deans Jambo
3 hours ago, graygo said:

Irritating isn't it. Wanted North or South stand tickets but were all gone by lunchtime on first day of sale!

Really irritating and apologies anyone with spare ref for two ticks for same reason as "The Frenchman" - but for my cousin and his daughter.  

I gave my account details for a close friend (I'm out the country) and cannot buy any others re one ticket policy.  

Edited by Beave1874

Walter Burns
13 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Can he not make the final becuase your now going? Lol

Haha....no I already had a ticket.....for my missus.....don't know if she will be able to enjoy it with the hatred towards these ^^^^s.....

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, graygo said:

True but I'm pretty sure we won't have this squad for a long time. or this management team, or the same owner.

The fans are the only constant.

Sorted with daughters ticket mate, many thanks again

Modern dot counts do my heid in. You get down to 230 left to go or something like that then an announcement is made that another 500 or so have been released.

Seething.

mainstandjambo
3 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

312 left 

Not much activity on sales front this morning. Now down to 292.

4 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Not much activity on sales front this morning. Now down to 292.

Tickets should be opened up to people looking for additional tickets

Lord Beni of Gorgie
57 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Tickets should be opened up to people looking for additional tickets

Mentioned yesterday quite an awkward number to deal with on the criteria,  but slowly but surely people are still purchasing 

Shanks said no

Year 255

The Battle of Adis (or Adys) is fought near the city of that name, 40 miles (64 kilometres) southeast of Carthage, between Carthaginian forces and a Roman army led by Marcus Atilius Regulus. The Romans inflict a crushing defeat upon the Carthaginians, and the latter then sue for peace. The ensuing negotiations between the parties lead to Regulus demanding Carthage agree to an unconditional surrender, cede Sicily, Corsica and Sardinia to Rome, renounce the use of their navy, pay an indemnity, and sign a vassal-like treaty. These terms are so harsh that the people of Carthage resolve to keep fighting.

The Carthaginians, angered by Regulus' demands, hire Xanthippus, a Spartan mercenary, to reorganize the army. The revitalised Carthaginian army, led by Xanthippus, decisively defeat the Romans in the Battle of Tunis and capture their commander Marcus Atilius Regulus. A Roman fleet, sent to rescue Regulus and his troops, is wrecked in a storm off Sicily.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

I can probably spare a reference number if anyone still needs one.

Gone.

?

mainstandjambo

Latest count of available seats

A2 -  19

B2 -  72

B3 -  31

B4 -  11

N4 -  67

P2 -  40

P3 -    7

P4 -    6

Total - 253

Wonder how many tickets the two clubs will end up with ?

Seems to have been loads of new  tickets released.

Must have sold a lot more than the original allocation.

Not bad at all considering we are only allowing one ticket per person.

Dwindling support ?

Jambo, Goodbye
14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Wonder how many tickets the two clubs will end up with ?

Seems to have been loads of new  tickets released.

Must have sold a lot more than the original allocation.

Not bad at all considering we are only allowing one ticket per person.

Dwindling support ?

Saw an absolute spanner on Facebook complaining a few weeks ago that he had given up on buying a ticket because it was one per account for anybody that went to the semi. He'd bought 3 but only assigned to his account. 

Same boy now complaining that our support is effectively dwindling due to a general sale,  DESPITE this meaning he can probably get tickets easily now. 

Some people just love a good moan. 

And yes,  I see the irony ?