• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

7 minutes ago, connlach said:

Stupid question but i have now received the tickets and they dont seem to have a barcode on them. Assume that is normal!  Just seem to remember you needed one for the turnstiles.

Hampden don’t use barcodes still have turnstile operators to rip the stubs off

Funny how that 3 together in Q3 has been there for ages.  Come on a nice wee family of 3, this is your chance!!! ?

jambodad43
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

I have two seats. one in Q4 row J  0072 and one in C2 row KK. trying to swop for two together. Complicating factor is that Q4, is a concession ticket. However if there's anyone out there able or wanting  to swop I'd be interested to hear.

I will buy you concession ticket of you if you want i have a seat in Q4 ROW L  i could take my grandson if you will sell the ticket 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The problem is I now have that final count down tune in my head?:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

Back up to 1 in B8

One only but in Q3, which is the same one as before. Guess it was in someone's basket but now been released.

? 

I think we can safely say there will be virtually no empty seats. So pleased it’s a 50-50 split. C’mon the jambos ?

Tony macaroni selling hearts end tickets to anyone who wants them says you have to prove your a hearts fan mate bought 2 £98 got £20 voucher and only showed his driving licence think there will be celtic fan's in there allocation 

SIXTEEN

YES    -   16

I don’t think this will ever sell out!

Many seats have been sold at least twice! Must have sold over 25,000 (albeit many returned) tickets!! Must be raking in a fortune in the transaction / admin fees!!

48 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

SIXTEEN

YES    -   16

I don’t think this will ever sell out!

Many seats have been sold at least twice! Must have sold over 25,000 (albeit many returned) tickets!! Must be raking in a fortune in the transaction / admin fees!!

If a lot are together, possibly a player "injured" at Darkhead yesterday:whistling:......."I've spoiled a few folks weekend!"

Lord Beni of Gorgie

8, the fact that seats are appearing in B, certainly suggest the TO are helping people move to those released in the South

jamborob1874
13 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

then in half an hour it will be 472

Just the 6 now :)

Devorgilla
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

8, the fact that seats are appearing in B, certainly suggest the TO are helping people move to those released in the South

When I collected two late on Sunday morning they wouldn’t let me move one of them (I got a £35 one when tickets first released then could only get a £30 one for a different part of the ground in the second tranche).  Slightly frustrated that since then could easily have got two together for pretty much anywhere!  Was sorely tempted to get two together more recently but was concerned that I would be stuck with the first two.

upgotheheads
4 hours ago, jambodad43 said:

I will buy you concession ticket of you if you want i have a seat in Q4 ROW L  i could take my grandson if you will sell the ticket 

My main interest is to get two seats in the same area,  your suggestion could be a start. Do you have any way to buy or access another ticket in C2 or the North stand.. If there's anyone out there who has a North stand adult or concession ticket then we could maybe do some swapping.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
41 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

My main interest is to get two seats in the same area,  your suggestion could be a start. Do you have any way to buy or access another ticket in C2 or the North stand.. If there's anyone out there who has a North stand adult or concession ticket then we could maybe do some swapping.

See above :)

Edited by Sir Gio

highlandjambo3
6 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The problem is I now have that final count down tune in my head?:biggrin:

Yes but, how do you type that out?.....I’ll give it a go:

do...do.....doodillydo...beaw ... No!!

Edited by highlandjambo3
Sh*t... missed out a “do...do”

All roads lead to Gorgie
42 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Yes but, how do you type that out?.....I’ll give it a go:

do...do.....doodillydo...beaw ... No!!

Ah well, if brexit happens then we won't need to listen to Europe anymore I suppose ?

JamboGraham

2006 my day tripping brother decided to come along for the party...I was in charge of distributing the family tickets before leaving the car about a half mile or so from Hampden. Sometime later whilst heading to the turnstiles same brother asks me for his ticket, to which he was told that he already had it. What followed was much frantic checking of pockets, retracing steps and clambering all over the car.

With no ticket to be found we tried one last play as I still had the confirmation receipt in the envelope. We rocked up to Hampden reception shortly before kick off on cup final day, explained that we had lost a ticket between the car and the stadium and asked if we could get another one. Incredibly a very helpful woman pulled out a folder from under the desk and leafed through spare tickets for every section of the ground. She found the nearest one to our section, smiled and handed it over...

To this day we still have no idea what happened to the original. I still have cold sweats about how close my brother came to missing that final....

Oh and the current count is still 11.

oh ah grantona

1 possible issue is the distribution of tickets. If you have been into ticket office they are just sitting in boxes in what I hope are sections. These have been handled pulled out all ones by post then put back in. 

My went to collect and they couldn't find took them 3 days to find and whilst he was in 2 others had same issue, 1 over from Belfast on holiday so selected pick up at tynie and they said can't find might have sent via post so that could be a seat move and once they work out release the other seats. 

Why they couldn't just get and spend a day putting in envelopes even close the shop draft in the youths 

When I was in man at next counter trying to pick up his sons tickets. Got told they picked them up when they queued. He knew they stood in queue but thought they bought them online.   I got asked had I paid for mine ?

and I give up ..... without knowing the rules this game is impossible ...... I quit!

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

and I give up ..... without knowing the rules this game is impossible ...... I quit!

I'm in the same boat, trying to quote daft historical facts and realising I have either covered that year or one earlier was giving me a headache.

Anyway

AD 12

Annius Rufus (you translate) is appointed Prefect of Judea.

scott herbertson

Slightly inferior to a Baker's Dozen, but capable of beating Legs Eleven