• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

5 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

300 released in A4... 

not really ?

What a shame .

It's been a laugh reading the seethe every time the SFA release more seats in our end.

Folks not understanding that there is 12K tickets that have been kept back from both clubs original allocations ?

Wer no selling oot ?

All roads lead to Gorgie
30 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Down to 17 !!!!

Going going gone

38771033_download(3).jpg.ac69c6688aec8113689b2d225bd46691.jpg

??????? ? TWENTY THREE ??????? ? 

Independence
15 hours ago, luckydug said:

What a shame .

It's been a laugh reading the seethe every time the SFA release more seats in our end.

Folks not understanding that there is 12K tickets that have been kept back from both clubs original allocations ?

Wer no selling oot ?

I think he was joking!

22 hours ago, bigdav said:

Got two spare tickets for B3 row GG,face value £30. Will be in Tynecastle Arms tomorrow to watch the game if anyone wants them.

Still available?

31 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Still available?

Someone coming to get them today but I'll let you know if they don't turn up. 

Beginning to think we'll get to Wednesday, last posting day, and suddenly see shitloads appear and a free for all announcement ? ?

47 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would hope the people selling tickets making sure it's jambos they selling them too?

The one i'm selling to is a paid member,been on here 9 years with 18,000+ posts. Also coming to the tynie arms when Celtic are playing at home so think im pretty safe.

4 minutes ago, bigdav said:

The one i'm selling to is a paid member,been on here 9 years with 18,000+ posts. Also coming to the tynie arms when Celtic are playing at home so think im pretty safe.

WOW!!!

There's undercover, there's deep undercover, then there's this guy.  ;) 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Wasn't aimed at you or anybody in particular mate ! Just seen on Facebook couple Celtic fans got tickets for our end 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would hope the people selling tickets making sure it's jambos they selling them too?

Too what?

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wasn't aimed at you or anybody in particular mate ! Just seen on Facebook couple Celtic fans got tickets for our end 

No i appreciate that. Like you i dont want them falling into the wrong hands. If there are some in our end hope they get outed smartish.

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Impossible to make sure it’s 100% Jambos in our end. There may well be the odd demon skulking aboot !

A pretty dodgy exercise in what will be a fairly pissed up support !

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Any vermin in our end will soon be flushed out 

The lack of teeth, greasy hair and foul odour will give them away within seconds.  Shitehawks.

??????? ?  13 ? ??????? 

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

EEEC26F5-FE93-45DC-B58D-8B5BCB7DAAE8.jpeg

starbreaker1

Got one ticket for sale (Section B, Row EEE). Face value adult ticket, send me a message if interested.

Steegehmfc
Spoiler

I’m selling a ticket for the final, face value was £35 however been trying to get rid of it for a few days and cannot seem to shift it so will happily sell it for cheaper at £20, please message if interested

upgotheheads

I have two seats. one in Q4 row J  0072 and one in C2 row KK. trying to swop for two together. Complicating factor is that Q4, is a concession ticket. However if there's anyone out there able or wanting  to swop I'd be interested to hear.

I am trying to get two tickets together on two separate reference numbers, what is the easiest way to get these? I wasn’t able to go recently but now can, doubt tickets will be free but worth trying

7 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

I am trying to get two tickets together on two separate reference numbers, what is the easiest way to get these? I wasn’t able to go recently but now can, doubt tickets will be free but worth trying

Sections Q2 has two together ..... hurry!

Stupid question but i have now received the tickets and they dont seem to have a barcode on them. Assume that is normal!  Just seem to remember you needed one for the turnstiles.