• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

Celtic fans defos taking advantage of the tony mac offer. Spoken to someone that knows at least 4 celtic supporting pals in the hearts end. Would imagine the number to be much higher 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Celtic fans defos taking advantage of the tony mac offer. Spoken to someone that knows at least 4 celtic supporting pals in the hearts end. Would imagine the number to be much higher 

Hope they are thrown out rapidly

1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Cue Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves being reported on social media after the game ?

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Hope they are thrown out rapidly

Plus no self respecting Hearts fan goes anywhere near that eating establishment from now on! 

Jambo 4 Ever
48 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Cue Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves being reported on social media after the game ?

Those Hearts fans need to learn to turn the other cheek. Who cares if there are Celtic fans - doesn’t mean we have to fight them no matter what

23 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Those Hearts fans need to learn to turn the other cheek. Who cares if there are Celtic fans - doesn’t mean we have to fight them no matter what

Why?

21 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Speak for yourself , If a Celtic fans starts giving it large near me he'll be told to button it , if he doesn't he'll be dealt with. 

32 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Away wi ya!!! Id launch them out...

9 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Why?

8 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Speak for yourself , If a Celtic fans starts giving it large near me he'll be told to button it , if he doesn't he'll be dealt with. 

??

Bloody JiH

Edited by sadj

AlphonseCapone
37 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Hopefully turn the Celtic fans other cheek to smack that side too. 

Back up to 22,000 tickets left.... 

Shanks said no
41 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

You really couldn't help yourself once again, could you?

If a Celtic supporter is in the end of the ground designated for the Hearts support then they should be removed by the Stewards / Police. Failing that I see nothing wrong with us asking them to vacate the area.

Why don't you concentrate on working out what you are having for breakfast, and where and how you are going to get there.

Nucky Thompson

Was in the ticket office an hour ago and the girl said there was 6 left. Bought 2 in West stand, A6 row YY.

I was all set for watching the game in the Tynie Arms until then

Randy Marsh
59 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Your constant trolling is so bad that folk are falling for it.

23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Was in the ticket office an hour ago and the girl said there was 6 left. Bought 2 in West stand, A6 row YY.

I was all set for watching the game in the Tynie Arms until then

What about this Macaroni fiasco though?  What's that all about?

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What about this Macaroni fiasco though?  What's that all about?

Feck knows mate

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Well done. A post without a question mark. 

PS. Your point is absolute garbage. Any Mhanks in the Hearts end should be launched out as soon as they make it known they are Mhanks. That's why we have segregation and separate ends at football games. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Hopefully for them accident and emergency is not too busy when they arrive ?

3 tickets still for sale ..... I can’t see them!

Hampden is maroon without an empty seat ....

ECE5FCA7-B5E5-42B2-9807-BE395A56080F.png

6 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Feckin wee Jessie!!!!

JamboGraham

Another just come up in P1. At almost midnight 2 days before a cup final...

Is someone from the ticket office just sitting on their iPad at home trolling the heck out of the dot counters by randomly bumping tickets about across the sections?

Doctor FinnBarr
7 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I've always tried to give you the benefit of doubt as regards to your constant stupid questions but after this, no more, you are 100% a Hobbit on the wind up, jog on back to sisterfister.net mate

peter_hmfc
9 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

:cornette:

Deserve what they get.

6 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Another just come up in P1. At almost midnight 2 days before a cup final...

Is someone from the ticket office just sitting on their iPad at home trolling the heck out of the dot counters by randomly bumping tickets about across the sections?

Are they not debentures that people are returning? Don’t think there’s anything the ticket office can do. 

10 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

3 tickets still for sale ..... I can’t see them!

Hampden is maroon without an empty seat ....

ECE5FCA7-B5E5-42B2-9807-BE395A56080F.png

Brilliant 

Cup Final Ticket - West Stand - Area B - Row BBB - Seat 44 - £30

PM if interested - Proof you are a Jambo required!!!

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Back to 0

Will we finally get a sold out announcement...

?

Silly me

Back up to 18 in the P sections

Collected mine today - not a lot left to collect now. Empty shelves in the shop a good sign too :thumbsup:

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Only seeing ONE now

?

Must have sold 40,000 by now I'm thinking!

gorgie rd eh11

This has been a sell out for a long time. Seats will be released by people unable to make it right up to the kick off, but it is a sell out.

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

This has been a sell out for a long time. Seats will be released by people unable to make it right up to the kick off, but it is a sell out.

I'm not sure why people don't get that to be honest.

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, graygo said:

I'm not sure why people don't get that to be honest.

Some people don’t want to get it. Hertz cannae sell oot, fits the “narrative “ better.

Hearts of Vladland

Tickets have been removed from the site, must just be selling them in the shop now.

Think the crowd was 49k something. The Tim’s will be raging as always looking for one upmanship as the best fans in the world!