Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Couple Celtic twats from my work saying they picked up tickets for the Hearts end from some ticket tout in Livingston, apparently 50 quid a pop. Think they are in the debenture area whatever that is.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

22 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

Couple Celtic twats from my work saying they picked up tickets for the Hearts end from some ticket tout in Livingston, apparently 50 quid a pop. Think they are in the debenture area whatever that is.

That sounds like the tickets Toni macs were selling. 50 quid each and got a 20 quid voucher for a meal

Clerry Jambo

There’s no doubt some scum will be in the Hearts sections but not in great numbers, maybe similar to Murrayfield 

The fact it's taken this long to sell out just shows how bad the disconnection is with the club right now. 

19 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

The fact it's taken this long to sell out just shows how bad the disconnection is with the club right now. 

????. Troll somewhere else 

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

????. Troll somewhere else 

Stating the truth equates to trolling does it?

How long did 98 and 2012 take to sell out not to mention 2006 with even more fans.

4 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

How long did 98 and 2012 take to sell out not to mention 2006 with even more fans.

2006 ST holders and shareholders got about 4 tickets each if they wanted them.

I got 1 for each of my categories= ST/shareholder/500 club =3 tickets.

We have done really well selling out and sticking to the criteria strictly one ticket per account. 

You know all that anyway it just doesn't fit your anti Hearts/Budge/Levein agenda.

Go and make mischief somewhere else.

Independence
19 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

FFS give it a rest. Ticketing arrangements were different this time. Its very simple to understand. I suppose 'haters' are gonna 'hate'!

Independence
1 hour ago, VivaObua said:

Unlucky them. Idiots!

See if there is any bother with Celtic fans in our end Hearts shouldn't be penalised in any way.

The fault lies squarely with the SFA and their greed to make money through debentures. Where else do people think these unofficial hospitality deals get their tickets from . The tickets for a cup final should be evenly divided between the clubs. The clubs were allocated only 20k each that is 12K tickets for debentures and hospitality which could end up anywhere . This also explains the trickle of available tickets on to the website after we had sold our original allocation imo.

7 hours ago, luckydug said:

See if there is any bother with Celtic fans in our end Hearts shouldn't be penalised in any way.

The fault lies squarely with the SFA and their greed to make money through debentures. Where else do people think these unofficial hospitality deals get their tickets from . The tickets for a cup final should be evenly divided between the clubs. The clubs were allocated only 20k each that is 12K tickets for debentures and hospitality which could end up anywhere . This also explains the trickle of available tickets on to the website after we had sold our original allocation imo.

There was a mini-riot there three years back. Going by punishments, we should be fine if a wee fight breaks out !

?

1 hour ago, Boab said:

There was a mini-riot there three years back. Going by punishments, we should be fine if a wee fight breaks out !

?

Think the wee smilie is justified Boab. 

As much as a couple of flares and a chorus of Hello Hello will be enough for the media to start a campaign about our hooligan and sectarian fans.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, luckydug said:

Definitely a problem they need to address, but the reality is the SFA are skint and don't have the wherewithal to manage this issue. Be fuming if I am flanked by any infiltrator

If trouble at game on Saturday think it will come from Tony macaroni ticket allocation part they sold them to anyone said need proof you are a hearts fan show drivinging license and then they say here are your tickets

Just been in to pick up my tickets and there was a small stack which look still to be sold. Still plenty to be collected as well!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Players getting as much as they want it seems, Haring has 12 coming over from Austria

All roads lead to Gorgie
38 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Players getting as much as they want it seems, Haring has 12 coming over from Austria

No disrespect to any player but any spare tickets should be going to fans family members first! 

davemclaren
Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

No disrespect to any player but any spare tickets should be going to fans family members first! 

Players always get comps, especially for cup finals. Not unreasonable to me. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

There will always be a certain amount set aside for players and staff.

Some players will only want a few others might need a larger number.

I'd heard Griffiths wanted the entire East Stand just for his bairns

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Hahaha

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Players always get comps, especially for cup finals. Not unreasonable to me. 

I thought these were additional tickets but maybe the tickets are those for the players anyway. No probs with that. 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I think an overspill in the North would be needed too :biggrin:

Surely we should just let folk with high LPs buy extra tickets now? Get whatever is left sold.

Folk with 1 LP have had enough time

?

8 minutes ago, gasfire said:

An absolute Cluster F@@k

In what way?

There are a tiny number of tickets left that the club have just had given to them. They would still be available even if there were no restrictions as to who could buy them.

I believe players and staff had a smaller allocation of tickets, but once it went to GS then they could ask for more. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I believe players and staff had a smaller allocation of tickets, but once it went to GS then they could ask for more. 

That makes sense. Shame that hundreds of quality tickets were not available immediately 

they will just be drip feeding them as tehy are returned by depentures I would imagine.  Not much they can do if tey are being returned this late but good to see that we are still snapping them up.  The final figure is going to be well over the 20.5k we were initially allocted. 

12 hours ago, Toggie88 said:

I collected tickets from a player today and his envelope had about 20 tickets in it. Hopefully not all the players have tickets in the same area as the atmosphere will be dire. 

12 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I collected tickets from a player today and his envelope had about 20 tickets in it. Hopefully not all the players have tickets in the same area as the atmosphere will be dire. 

We’ll pick up that slack in the bouncing end !

Edited by Boab

Italian Lambretta
14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

The weirdest ticket sales I can remember. WTF?

You should check out the ticket sales for the Europa League final now thats ****ing weird?

14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

The weirdest ticket sales I can remember. WTF?

A bit mental but hey ho !

Spares on the ticket thread and social media also. 

Anyone who wants one.....is a very good phrase this occasion !

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

29 currently online mostly in P1 prime seats 

Must be player hand backs. P1 is where most of the players tickets are. 

ROBBIECEE1874

Spare ticket going won’t be able to make it now :( 

Area P2 Row GG Seat 42 

Can have it for £30 - ticket price was £35. 

PM if you would like it 

Thanks