Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

4 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I wouldn't worry mate it'll be impossible to tell them apart anyway. 

You're not wrong. That's one of the reasons it p*isses me off so much if I'm honest.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

3 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Disappointing we haven't sold out (yet) for a national cup final, even if the odds are heavily against us. Even worse however is the fact that 6 Rangers "fans" who I know personally have managed to get themselves tickets and will be going along with the "Gorgie boys" group and I would bet my mortgage they're not the only ones that'll be there.

Who are they and how did they get tickets you have to report them to the authorities and what i’d like to do is get them in a room and brainwash them and keep them until they think Hearts are the team for them. We have to go out and convert unbelievers into finding the light which shines from Gorgie.

Hackney Hearts
9 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Disappointing we haven't sold out (yet) for a national cup final

Why are people saying stuff like this?? It would sell out in half an hour if they let people buy more than one ticket each!

2 hours ago, tamanov said:

I have been given 2 reference numbers so they are available if anyone looking for tickets? A mate has been trying to get his shifts changed but no joy so happy to help. PM me 

Sorry guys. Reference numbers not working. ? I will contact anyone that PM’d me today if I can get it sorted. 

Cruickie Was King
28 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Hi Tamanov, I am a 'Newbie' member myself, desperately trying to get two tickets for my brother and his daughter, have ticket already for myself. Would really appreciate being able to use the reference numbers. Thank you, Alan

4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Why are people saying stuff like this?? It would sell out in half an hour if they let people buy more than one ticket each!

Exactly 

Cruickie Was King
1 minute ago, tamanov said:

Sorry guys. Reference numbers not working. ? I will contact anyone that PM’d me today if I can get it sorted. 

Hi Tamanov, I tried to PM you but your account could not receive my e-mail, hence the public response. Desperate to take the reference numbers, if you get it sorted! Thanks, Alan

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Who are they and how did they get tickets you have to report them to the authorities and what i’d like to do is get them in a room and brainwash them and keep them until they think Hearts are the team for them. We have to go out and convert unbelievers into finding the light which shines from Gorgie.

No thanks. Hopefully they convert the "Gorgie Boys" and convince them to start going to Ibrox (that's assuming they don't already)

highlandjambo3
15 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Won’t work, they are already brain washed, Washed again (two washes) is unheard of

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Waaaay ahead of you mate. On an unrelated note any suggestions as to where I could get a second hand projector and maybe some toothpicks?

1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I do agree if you could buy more than 1 each that we may have sold out by now but I can only assume the club are/were trying to avoid Rangers fans getting in on the action, which has happened regardless as I mentioned so pointless perhaps.

Fans come out of the woodwork for games like this you'd imagine and yet I find it disappointing that we don't have 21,000 individual fans who reach the, incredibly low, threshold for ticket eligibility who want to take up the option as it makes me think that selling out our now 20,000 seater stadium on a regular or even sporadic basis will be very difficult if we struggle to sell out a 21,000 cup final allocation on a 1 ticket per account basis. I'm not bashing any person or bashing the club by saying that, I'm just saying it disappoints me.

I have to admit I have turned a few in my time who thought they were Hibees, Gers and Celts ect. As a man who has loved Hearts since my first game in 1958 (Hearts 5 Aberdeen 1) I have always encouraged people to come to Hearts games and follow Hearts. Occasionally over 60 odd years I have been successful. 

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Squirt said:

Waaaay ahead of you mate. On an unrelated note any suggestions as to where I could get a second hand projector and maybe some toothpicks?

I do agree if you could buy more than 1 each that we may have sold out by now but I can only assume the club are/were trying to avoid Rangers fans getting in on the action, which has happened regardless as I mentioned so pointless perhaps.

Fans come out of the woodwork for games like this you'd imagine and yet I find it disappointing that we don't have 21,000 individual fans who reach the, incredibly low, threshold for ticket eligibility who want to take up the option as it makes me think that selling out our now 20,000 seater stadium on a regular or even sporadic basis will be very difficult if we struggle to sell out a 21,000 cup final allocation on a 1 ticket per account basis. I'm not bashing any person or bashing the club by saying that, I'm just saying it disappoints me.

Fans are still buying tickets Hearts just keep releasing seats!! All ticks will be sold

9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Fans are still buying tickets Hearts just keep releasing seats!! All ticks will be sold

I agree. I do think all tickets will be sold and my disappointed will be unfounded, that's just how I feel at the moment.

Portable Badger
22 minutes ago, Squirt said:

I can loan you a projector but out of toothpicks.  I've a green tin of paint and my bike's outside !!:thumb:

51 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Really don't know what you are basing your opinion on . 

The team has been rank rotten for months now , we are playing against a team that are mega odds on to beat us,at a depressingly shit stadium, yet we have all but sold out 21.5k tickets limiting to one per ref number . 

As to your second point , we would be definitely selling out v Celtic , Ramges and Hibs and probably selling out against most other sides in the league if we were playing the type of football we were in the Championship a few years ago and winning at the same rate . 

For the record Hearts could have sold out weeks ago and will sell out by kick off going down a slightly different route . 

Our fans never fail to amaze me with their loyalty inspite of the utter dross we have to endure under the current regime. 

17 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Really don't know what you are basing your opinion on . 

The team has been rank rotten for months now , we are playing against a team that are mega odds on to beat us,at a depressingly shit stadium, yet we have all but sold out 21.5k tickets limiting to one per ref number . 

As to your second point , we would be definitely selling out v Celtic , Ramges and Hibs and probably selling out against most other sides in the league if we were playing the type of football we were in the Championship a few years ago and winning at the same rate . 

For the record Hearts could have sold out weeks ago and will sell out by kick off going down a slightly different route . 

Our fans never fail to amaze me with their loyalty inspite of the utter dross we have to endure under the current regime. 

That's a good post.  I'm sure the caution is to avoid tickets going to the supporters of other clubs and to be as fair as possible.  This business of releasing further tickets all the time is frustrating though.

Toni Macaroni are selling debenture tickets .

D530F6E5-D490-4510-971F-7FCEFC3713CF.jpeg

Edited by Tams bird

Lord Beni of Gorgie
47 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Toni Macaroni are selling debenture tickets .

D530F6E5-D490-4510-971F-7FCEFC3713CF.jpeg

A huge flaw for neutral matches at Hampden I believe 

10 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

That's because no one bought their ludicrously over priced hospitality package and they're now worried. Can't remember the price but it was something ridiculous like £150 or so for a ticket and some shite food. 

It was 195 with transport but 2 course meal at Toni macs

Gavsy Van Gaverson
35 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

It was 195 with transport but 2 course meal at Toni macs

As he said. Shite food ?

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

No wonder they didn't fly off the shelf!  £195 take away £30 ticket,  £15 going rate on a bus and about £10 worth of food maximum = £140 pp profit!   A fantastic example of the customer telling a profiteer to ram it. 

Yip.

The £80 Hearts hospitality offer DID fly off the shelves. Sold in minutes with good reason. A cracking deal.

21 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hoped they would have sold out more quickly, that's all.  Not seeking to spread pessimism or division I assure you.

I want to see as many Hearts supporters as possible see Christophe lifting the trophy.

The club can only sell the tickets as and when they become available.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

That was a great deal. Breakfast,  tynecastle,  ticket,  transport,  small but worthwhile premium for Hearts. A great example of a business Giving value,  not taking the piss and possibly even underpriced. Well done Hearts. 

Ticket wasn't the best 

4 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Perhaps they have been reading dot net.

Its because demand is likely to exceed availability that tickets have been restricted to one per account holder.

The club could have put all the original allocation up for sale first come first served and four tickets each. It would have looked good sold out in a day but most of the tickets might have landed in the hands of day trippers with loyal fans losing out. The club have tried to do their best by their loyal fans.

People seem to want to be negative about absolutely everything its quite depressing actually.

21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The club can only sell the tickets as and when they become available.

Didnt know that.

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Ticket wasn't the best 

What section were they for? Regardless it still sounds a fantastic deal. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

What section were they for? Regardless it still sounds a fantastic deal. 

I think they were in A or P4. Was a decent package taking a bit of stress out of the day

Edited by Sir Gio

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think they were in A or P4. Was a decent package taking a bit of stress out of the day

Cheers, aye it’s a great deal, I know a couple of folk who have done it. As you say it takes some stress out the day by having the ticket and transport sorted by the club. 

N Lincs Jambo

It is a bit strange all these tickets miraculously appearing for sale and I’m glad the Hearts support are refusing to be ripped off by the profiteers. I did Hearts hospitality for 2012 but I couldn’t bear the thought of missing that one.

This one however we’re going more in hope than expectation which I imagine is a major factor in the hospitality packages not organised by the club not selling out. In any case it won’t be like the Hibs end 2006 even if there are one or two unsold seats.

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

The £80 hospitality seating was in A but cannot remember section number the 2 other more expensive packages were in sections P3 and P4.

better_call_saul
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Its because demand is likely to exceed availability that tickets have been restricted to one per account holder.

The club could have put all the original allocation up for sale first come first served and four tickets each. It would have looked good sold out in a day but most of the tickets might have landed in the hands of day trippers with loyal fans losing out. The club have tried to do their best by their loyal fans.

People seem to want to be negative about absolutely everything its quite depressing actually.

Perfectly surmised. 

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, Cruickie Was King said:

I'm sure you were a damned fine keeper, in the Cruickie tradition! He should have got a hell of a lot more Scotland caps!!

You are correct, on both counts :thumbsup:

The Treasurer
12 hours ago, luckydug said:

I think the club have looked at what happened with the LC semi final tickets at Murrayfield when it was more of a free for all.

A lot of tickets ended up in the hands of the "wrong people" which caused quite a few problems.

You'll never stop some tickets falling into the wrong hands, but the way the club are selling them this time should reduce the risk of that happening.

ELEVEN ...   11 ..... sections with tickets available

Total tickets available 85

c1 22, b8 1, b6 4, b3 11, b2 1, a6 26, p3 3, p2 1, P1 1, q2 12, q3 3

TOTAL 85!!