Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

whytebeard
53 minutes ago, campbell said:

If anyone needs an account to buy a ticket they can use mine I have 3 loyalty points and can’t make the final. 

PM me for details 

Sent a PM mate

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

Mikey1874
4 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

A bit off topic but does anyone think the club will put on a Gorgie Live at Tynecastle  on cup final day for fans who cant get a ticket or cant make it etc.

No

Everyone who might do it will be at the game 

Mikey1874
On 05/05/2019 at 16:08, Deans Jambo said:

Several seats now available in Q4 (south stand).

Very annoying, have Hearts held sections back? Were they available a week past Friday? I wanted to get north or south stand tickets but had to settle for behind the goals. 

It's annoying.

But just how they do things. Might be first of the SFA allocation coming to clubs. 

1 hour ago, campbell said:

If anyone needs an account to buy a ticket they can use mine I have 3 loyalty points and can’t make the final. 

PM me for details 

Likewise can use one of our accounts as both of us can’t go , one might be able to so just one available

So Hearts are struggling to sell their original  allocation but have accepted extra tickets and are refusing to sell anyone more than one ticket.

At least that's what some posters are saying.

Would wind the Celtic fans up nicely if true.?

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

One LP effectively means you've attended one game in the past two years. The remaining tickets won't last long IMO.

Regarding the accrued LPs, are these removed after two calendar years or two seasons? 

I set up an accounts for family members to get tickets for games in Jan and Feb 17. Should they still have their points until the end of this season? 

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for any Hearts fan that doesn't have one loyalty point.  There's celtic fans that have more Hearts loyalty points than that!!

cookieboy
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Likewise can use one of our accounts as both of us can’t go , one might be able to so just one available

PM sent ?

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No

Everyone who might do it will be at the game 

Don’t we outsource our catering etc to a temp agency or something? Ive seen the people turning up for games in their gear and having to ask security where they are meant to go.

10 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for any Hearts fan that doesn't have one loyalty point.  There's celtic fans that have more Hearts loyalty points than that!!

Agree !

In fact it may have been wise to restrict sales to +10 LPs to prevent Celtic fans getting tickets for our end.

In the event of remaining tickets could have been redistributed among high LP holders.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Agree !

In fact it may have been wise to restrict sales to +10 LPs to prevent Celtic fans getting tickets for our end.

In the event of remaining tickets could have been redistributed among high LP holders.

100%.  It's making a mockery of the whole loyalty points system to go from 20points straight to 1!.  What the **** is the point, should have done 15 and then 10. 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

100%.  It's making a mockery of the whole loyalty points system to go from 20points straight to 1!.  What the **** is the point, should have done 15 and then 10. 

This

which numpty came up with the idea of going from 20 to 1

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

They may want to prevent the embarrassment of taking full allocation and not selling out.

4 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Well the only thing I can suggest is on Saturday morning get yourself a few drinks to get you into the mood.

Then get yourself into a pub near Hampden and have a good few drinks.

While your now in a happy mood just stay in the pub until Hearts are 3 goals up then call a taxi.

When you get to Hampden try and walk straight and don’t slaver in front of the police or stewards.

Now you just enjoy the rest of the game 5-1 will do and by the time Hearts have lifted the cup and  done the 

celebrations you’ll be ready to head back to Gorgie for the celebrations after buying the champers out of 

an Offy in Gorgie Road.

Have a nice day.

Haha. Best post of the day mate.

Cheered me right up. 

If things play out like that on the 25th of May then drop me a message. I’ll happily buy you a bottle of champers from that shop on Gorgie when we are back from the game. We can toast toast our cup win together.

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

They may want to prevent the embarrassment of taking full allocation and not selling out.

Would be easy to have staggered it over a few days at each amount.  Just seems like the loyalty point system isn't being used for the biggest game of the season. 

I think it's bad that folk on 19 points are being lumped in with Celtic fans that have a hearts account with 1 point to buy a ticket. 

39 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Regarding the accrued LPs, are these removed after two calendar years or two seasons? 

I set up an accounts for family members to get tickets for games in Jan and Feb 17. Should they still have their points until the end of this season? 

Seasons mate, so those ones will be gone now :(

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Seasons mate, so those ones will be gone now :(

Cheers. 

Jambo-Fox
24 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Would be easy to have staggered it over a few days at each amount.  Just seems like the loyalty point system isn't being used for the biggest game of the season. 

I think it's bad that folk on 19 points are being lumped in with Celtic fans that have a hearts account with 1 point to buy a ticket. 

Imagine a Celtic fan having more Hearts loyalty points than a Hearts fan ...... if I was that Hearts fan I’d not be broadcasting that .....

Does anyone have a spare account I could use for a young relative of mine? Won’t go into details but he has been through a really tough time health wise and hasn’t been able to go to many games but is on the mend. Was sure I could get him one when it went to general sale but all my mates on my network are going so looking for one account I could use. If anyone can help I will PM you and let you know his story.

Ticket couldn’t go to a nicer or braver wee guy. 

joondalupjambo
12 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

They did say you couldn’t open a new account but I have had this one since I signed my grandson up for Junior Jambos

Aye seems a tad unfair but maybe they think you are a "sleeper" Belge  :pleased:

Pistol1874
2 hours ago, tamanov said:

Does anyone have a spare account I could use for a young relative of mine? Won’t go into details but he has been through a really tough time health wise and hasn’t been able to go to many games but is on the mend. Was sure I could get him one when it went to general sale but all my mates on my network are going so looking for one account I could use. If anyone can help I will PM you and let you know his story.

Ticket couldn’t go to a nicer or braver wee guy. 

Have you contacted the club to explain the situation? Certainly sounds like it’s worth a try, maybe an opportunity for a positive wee news item too, everyone a winner. 

Good luck anyway. :thumbsup:

Bindy Badgy
16 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone having any issues with this? I'm trying to buy a ticket on my mate's account, which is linked to mine. He has 4 LPs so should be OK to get a ticket. Not sure if he would have to login using his own details?

Pistol1874
11 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Absolutely correct, there will now definitely be Celtic fans in our end. I know of one who seriously considered the £80 hospitality offer, no LPs at all required for those.

Not keen on taking a pop at the club generally, but they’ve handled this cup final like amateurs. We have a LP scheme, just use it, really it’s that simple.

cookieboy
4 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Anyone having any issues with this? I'm trying to buy a ticket on my mate's account, which is linked to mine. He has 4 LPs so should be OK to get a ticket. Not sure if he would have to login using his own details?

same here not letting me assign

25 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

Absolutely correct, there will now definitely be Celtic fans in our end. I know of one who seriously considered the £80 hospitality offer, no LPs at all required for those.

Not keen on taking a pop at the club generally, but they’ve handled this cup final like amateurs. We have a LP scheme, just use it, really it’s that simple.

Seems like they have got impatient with the LP system and just want the tickets sold. Should have been 10+ this phase.

There is absolutely no chance of not selling out so they should have persisted with the various stages.

Now we will have Celtic fans among us and potential for trouble.

I would rather run the risk of not selling out than selling tickets to every Tom,Dick and Harry the way they have.

What the **** is happening to our club these days they seem to **** up everything.

Oh and still no word on buses from Tynecastle to the final.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Seems like they have got impatient with the LP system and just want the tickets sold. Should have been 10+ this phase.

There is absolutely no chance of not selling out so they should have persisted with the various stages.

Now we will have Celtic fans among us and potential for trouble.

I would rather run the risk of not selling out than selling tickets to every Tom,Dick and Harry the way they have.

What the **** is happening to our club these days they seem to **** up everything.

Oh and still no word on buses from Tynecastle to the final.

The Celtic fans would need to have a purchase history at Tynecastle.

14 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

The Celtic fans would need to have a purchase history at Tynecastle.

They will have purchase histories all over the place. One game that's all they need to buy.

David McCaig
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They will have purchase histories all over the place. One game that's all they need to buy.

The Hearts section of the Roseburn was full of Celtic supporters when they won the league at Tynecastle two seasons ago.

You would hope our sales system had some kind of flag for supporters whose entire purchasing history is restricted to matches v Celtic!!!

There is a real danger here that Celtic fans will have bought enough tickets in Hearts areas to be emboldened in disclosing their allegiance.

It would be a real shame if there is trouble due to Celtic fans being in our end. I would also question why they would want to 

9 minutes ago, fila said:

It would be a real shame if there is trouble due to Celtic fans being in our end. I would also question why they would want to 

Because they are entitled Old Firm fans they think they can do as they please.

The rules on segregation don't apply to them.

The rest of us diddy teams are just there to make up the numbers.

In their minds anyway.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A lot of experts on ticketing here I see :whistling:

Doesn't matter what they do, they upset someone

Torry Jambo
1 hour ago, Stokesy said:

I'm trying to get tickets for Friday's Match but once I Log In,I am getting no further

Seems like slow sales so far this morning?  Ticketmaster problems can't have helped I suppose.

Edited by Stanley_

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Torry Jambo said:

I'm trying to get tickets for Friday's Match but once I Log In,I am getting no further

TJ, I'd wait. They will paying you to go in by Friday :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Seems like slow sales so far this morning?  Ticketmaster problems can't have helped I suppose.

Looks like between 8 and 900 left now

Torry Jambo
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

TJ, I'd wait. They will paying you to go in by Friday :lol:

☺️

mainstandjambo
23 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Looks like between 8 and 900 left now

You are right Sir Gio, 842 left now.

Shanks said no
11 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

You are right Sir Gio, 842 left now.

Year 842

Uurad of the Picts dies after a 3-year reign, and is succeeded by his son Bridei VI, who contests his power with rival groups, led by Bruide son of Fokel and Kenneth MacAlpin.

jamtartan74

Any kind fellow hearts man willing to help me out with a reference? Pretty please with cherry on top. 

12 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

If we don’t want the arse cheeks in our end buy the fecking tickets then ffs 

Not so simple.

If a Celtic fan has even 1 LP he can buy a ticket as easily as any Hearts fan.

Should have been 10 + to minimise this possibility. 

BelgeJambo
4 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Aye seems a tad unfair but maybe they think you are a "sleeper" Belge  :pleased:

They would see from the account info that the account was created in order to sign my grandson up for Junior Jambos

No Big Deal TBH, although some on here seem to have a self given right to slag off people and their situation, without fully understanding personal circumstances.

2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

More seats released in Q1 and Q3

Q1 are great seats, I was there for the Hibs semi and it is like being in a proper stadium in terms of views. The upper stand of the South stand is so much better than the rest of the ground. 

fabienleclerq
16 hours ago, Longshanks said:

now got to the stage where people with zero loyalty points expect a cup final ticket :lol:  the sense of entitlement is real.

Unreal isn't it, having a pop at the club because having attended zero games in the last two years they deserve one?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Q1 are great seats, I was there for the Hibs semi and it is like being in a proper stadium in terms of views. The upper stand of the South stand is so much better than the rest of the ground. 

Incredible these things become available late in the day. Fat cats not taking up the offer and all of a sudden the least loyal score the best seats :lol:

Bought 2 tickets this morning. Phoned earlier to hearts international ticketmaster despite getting cut off a number of times. Got there in the end despite the language barrier!

15 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Haha. Best post of the day mate.

Cheered me right up. 

If things play out like that on the 25th of May then drop me a message. I’ll happily buy you a bottle of champers from that shop on Gorgie when we are back from the game. We can toast toast our cup win together.

It’s a date.

The Treasurer
46 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Unreal isn't it, having a pop at the club because having attended zero games in the last two years they deserve one?

Amazing the number of people who "have a mate who is just below the 1LP threshold"  :laugh2:

fabienleclerq
Just now, The Treasurer said:

Amazing the number of people who "have a mate who is just below the 1LP threshold"  :laugh2:

? All those cash Gates in the 80's have done them.