Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

BarneyBattles44
4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Just get the whole lot signed. Whelan, Morrison and Lafferty. Craig Gordon next summer. Done!

CG Winter break Our steal that leads to the Double.

Edited by BarneyBattles44

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

No I didn’t say that did I ?

75% want Lafferty back.

Using punctuation would make it easier to understand your posts. I read it as ‘75% against’ ‘25% for’ due to the construction of the sentence. I would definitely bring him back. What a set of attacking options we would have. 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

7 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye, the abuse dished out to Rangers and Celtic on here is very even handed. Almost identical. 🙄

Why do you bother about The Rangers and Celtic ?

You are (allegedly ) a Hearts supporter.

What's it to you which side of the bigot twins gets most abuse ?

Most Hearts fans are very fair they loathe both Celtic and The Rangers equally.

33 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

We have bigger priorities than Lafferty. Should be spending that money on 2 new CMs.

Agreed and then a keeper if any of the budget is left.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why do you bother about The Rangers and Celtic ?

You are (allegedly ) a Hearts supporter.

What's it to you which side of the bigot twins gets most abuse ?

Most Hearts fans are very fair they loathe both Celtic and The Rangers equally.

Sorry. I need to increase my Hearts supporting credentials by saying I hate Sevco 50 times a day on here like you and the other moon howlers. Oh, and the last part of your post is laughable. 

5 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

And boy are we desperate.

Aye, for a couple of class midfielders and a keeper. Not KL!!!

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Sorry. I need to increase my Hearts supporting credentials by saying I hate Sevco 50 times a day on here like you and the other moon howlers. Oh, and the last part of your post is laughable. 

I don't believe it is.

As you say you are a Hearts fan why should it bother you which side of the OF people may dislike the most ?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I don't believe it is.

As you say you are a Hearts fan why should it bother you which side of the OF people may dislike the most ?

Forever Hearts is a Lafferty moon howler.

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I don't believe it is.

Does it bother you that I find the Rangers obsession on here a bit odd? 

TweedbankJambo
3 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Lafferty will want a decent wage. Would prefer we spent that money getting a couple of CMs in. 

Yeah true, I'd like to get him in too if it's doable though. It close to 20 goals a season or more hopefully... Maybe haha 

3 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Bring him back and he almost certainly won't do that again himself. Four of the 19 were in the league cup group stage. 12 goals is all he managed in the league, and not a single assist. No real reason to expect he'd even match that if he came back, given he's a couple of years older and doesn't exactly seem to have been a dedicated pro as far as looking after himself's concerned in the meantime. 

There is no reason why he won’t do it again I would rather have him in the side than Uche or wighton that’s for sure 

He still scored 19 goals I say 19 goals 

If he’s that keen to come back, offer him £1k per week with a £2k goal bonus. That may just get him interested. 

SuperstarSteve
36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Rangers literally cheated for a decade and this wasn’t even a decade ago. 

Their fans walk about pretending they are the same club when in reality they are a new club that have never won a single major trophy.

Add in the walker fiasco aswell as lafferty talk of coming/going. 

It’s easy to see why rangers get spoke about that bit more on here than their bigoted brother.

Ask any supporter from any club outside the OF and it’s a stick on they will say they hate both equally. 

I hate both equally but at this moment in time and hopefully for as long as I live, I can say to rangers fans we are a bigger club (not debatable) they let their club die (not debatable) and I’ll forever laugh at them for never having won a major honour.

All fans outside the OF (more so the older generation) no doubt took a shitload of stick from both OF fans over the years. 

To find out they won through cheating?

In 2011 rangers became the laughing stock of Scottish football and get ridiculed daily by these fans now. 

Celtic aren’t in that position so quite rightly we all take advantage of the fact their bigoted brother is in that position. 

I’ll never tire of hearing 5-1 just as I’ll never tire of “you let your club die”. 

I don’t think it would bother anybody on here that you feel Rangers get too much abuse on here compared to Celtic but I certainly feel like nobody will understand a jambo saying as much because who cares how much abuse either of them get? 

They deserve every single bit of it. 

2 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

It will more than likely be him, the only other player i could think of her saying no to who we have been linked with is cummings for his attitude

Both as bad as each other in different ways!

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

CG Winter break Our steal that leads to the Double.

Another positivity carriage, getting coupled up to the locomotive that pulls the happy train.

Chooooo choooo 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not in the slightest but why do you

care ?

I think it's hilarious that the roasters on here scream about a white starting XI and when there's the chance to add quality then there panic amongst the non-HMFC fan posters that it may happen so they fake outrage :)

I love how Levein doesn't give one **** what the fans think! 

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

You’re right - way more Celtic haters on here.  The Sevco love in is nauseating.  There was even a guy in the Hearts end at Cowdenbeath with a Rangers top on, didn’t even seem to be getting any hassel.  How do you think that would have ended for him if it was a Celtic top he had on?

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

38 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’re right - way more Celtic haters on here.  The Sevco love in is nauseating.  There was even a guy in the Hearts end at Cowdenbeath with a Rangers top on, didn’t even seem to be getting any hassel.  How do you think that would have ended for him if it was a Celtic top he had on?

Might have been Forever himself.

Pasquale for King

If it was just the goals then it’s a no brainer, the baggage is the problem and possibly why Levein doesn’t want him back.

See this LHevhein chat is Cronic and sad also pathetic!  No matter the opinion on him just now, the guy is a hearts legend and should be treated as such when using his name! Fing disgrace some of our so called supporters 

3 minutes ago, jambotony said:

See this LHevhein chat is Cronic and sad also pathetic!  No matter the opinion on him just now, the guy is a hearts legend and should be treated as such when using his name! Fing disgrace some of our so called supporters 

Pitiful patter - making the Hobos look witty...

Fozzyonthefence
46 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Might have been Forever himself.

Nah, I think Forever was the guy with the Gazza playing the flute tattoo on his leg, although he was queuing at the Cowden turnstile so may not have been him.

Graham Thomson

It's a no brainer for me, absolutely take him back if possible, 

Lafferty and Washington up front, with the likes of Naismith and Walker behind,

Goals from everywhere 👍

Lafferty would I think hit 20 goals. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Graham Thomson said:

It's a no brainer for me, absolutely take him back if possible, 

Lafferty and Washington up front, with the likes of Naismith and Walker behind,

Goals from everywhere 👍

Lafferty would I think hit 20 goals. 

I would take him back but can’t see it happening.  Doubt he would get 20 goals though, he’s never done that in his career and we probably got his Indian summer.

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Lafferty will never be a Hearts player again, thankfully. 

100 per cent correct

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, Muirhead said:

41 pages over something that will never happen 

Even worse he keeps getting called a 20 goals a season striker when he has never scored 20 goals in a season ever. 

He scored 19 at Hearts and 16 at Rangers one season - he was lucky to get between 7 and 10 the other 13 other seasons he has played.

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Forever Hearts is a Lafferty moon howler.

He’s a moon howler full stop :yes2:

NaturalOrder74
4 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Even worse he keeps getting called a 20 goals a season striker when he has never scored 20 goals in a season ever. 

He scored 19 at Hearts and 16 at Rangers one season - he was lucky to get between 7 and 10 the other 13 other seasons he has played.

Could we ask for more ? 

Changed my mind completely about this guy.  Says he wants to come back us at the same time he's singing the praises of Rangers who dumped him.

Not for me.

3 hours ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Rangers literally cheated for a decade and this wasn’t even a decade ago. 

Their fans walk about pretending they are the same club when in reality they are a new club that have never won a single major trophy.

Add in the walker fiasco aswell as lafferty talk of coming/going. 

It’s easy to see why rangers get spoke about that bit more on here than their bigoted brother.

Ask any supporter from any club outside the OF and it’s a stick on they will say they hate both equally. 

I hate both equally but at this moment in time and hopefully for as long as I live, I can say to rangers fans we are a bigger club (not debatable) they let their club die (not debatable) and I’ll forever laugh at them for never having won a major honour.

All fans outside the OF (more so the older generation) no doubt took a shitload of stick from both OF fans over the years. 

To find out they won through cheating?

In 2011 rangers became the laughing stock of Scottish football and get ridiculed daily by these fans now. 

Celtic aren’t in that position so quite rightly we all take advantage of the fact their bigoted brother is in that position. 

I’ll never tire of hearing 5-1 just as I’ll never tire of “you let your club die”. 

I don’t think it would bother anybody on here that you feel Rangers get too much abuse on here compared to Celtic but I certainly feel like nobody will understand a jambo saying as much because who cares how much abuse either of them get? 

They deserve every single bit of it. 

Well said!

SwindonJambo

A very big No thanks. He certainly has talent but he seems to be an absolute nightmare with more baggage than British Airways, needing constant management. He’s also a shameless and barefaced bigot, emboldening the dinosaurs in our support, something we need to boot into the outer stratosphere.

A disruptive influence in the dressing room and an abominable role model for impressionable youngsters is not required. He’ll be lucky to get a gig at a bottom half Prem Team, if they’re willing to tolerate his issues.

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Marooon! said:

He'll instantly join Naismith as one of our best players. 

Only he wouldn't. And he won't

BackOfTheNet
5 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

A very big No thanks. He certainly has talent but he seems to be an absolute nightmare with more baggage than British Airways, needing constant management. He’s also a shameless and barefaced bigot, emboldening the dinosaurs in our support, something we need to boot into the outer stratosphere.

A disruptive influence in the dressing room and an abominable role model for impressionable youngsters is not required. He’ll be lucky to get a gig at a bottom half Prem Team, if they’re willing to tolerate his issues.

This is where I’m at. I also think people focus on the 19 goals too much. Understandable of course, but as others pointed out this was 12 in the league. “9 more than Uche FFS” I hear the suddendly anti-Uche brigade say. Well, yes, Uche had only 3 goals - in half the games Lafferty played mind you - but also Lafferty never had any assists. Uche even in last week’s game had an assist and had plenty last season too. To be a forward in the top league you have to do more than just hit the back of the net, unless you can guarantee 20+ league goals.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

9 hours ago, Muirhead said:

41 pages over something that will never happen 

Its no like the club are giving us a couple of new midfielders in the door to talk about 🤷‍♂️