Edited by JohnB

Dallas Green
3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

He’s as dead as a parrot to me. 

Oh that's got layers to it.

I like.

• 2 months later...
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

He frustrates the hell out of me, but I think I’ll always have a soft spot for the big guy.

Yeah he is a very good player in my opinion and we got the best out of him sometimes a club suits a certain player big mistake him going back to Rangers he was top dog at us and I feel he regrets moving to Rangers. 

Should be playing at a higher level unfortunately his stupid antics at football and outside of football lets him down massively i hate seeing that particularly in a young player all the ability in the world but his attitude and nonsense outside of football lets him down. 

Outside of that the guy has a big heart was always giving strips away to young kids after games and in that video there buys his 18 year old teammate a bike not a bad guy overall just a bit of a D*** sometimes but we can all be that I suppose 👍

On 15/08/2019 at 21:36, Robbo-Jambo said:

His level now. 

His career is on a steep downward 

His fault for thinking hes better than he is ! Was liked at hearts but hes the one who f.....d up !!!🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👏

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe wasn't the best decision to turn our noses up at him and decide not to sign him, see his contract expires on the 31/12/19 so would be a free agent would u take him until the end of the season thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Maybe wasn't the best decision to turn our noses up at him and decide not to sign him, see his contract expires on the 31/12/19 so would be a free agent would u take him until the end of the season thoughts? 

Yep 100%

I was against signing him in the summer. I didn't think he'd work half as hard without the carrot of moving back to Ibrox.

I'd take him now though, no question.

59 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You'd have to be mental not to. Look at the alternative ffs.

If Stendel is to be boss then Lafferty won’t/shouldn’t be signed. That’s not a slight on Lafferty, Sturridge is a fantastic player but there’s no way he fits in to Klopp’s pressing style so rarely played. If Stendel is the high press style coach then Lafferty makes no sense. Plus, if MacPhee is to move on then Lafferty’s babysitter would be gone.

• 3 weeks later...
The rat catcher

The Kyle Lafferty effect: In his latest European adventure the Northern Ireland striker's experience has helped Norwegian side Sarpsborg 08 out of the relegation zone - but what's next for the former Rangers man?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7739547/Kyle-Laffertys-experience-helped-Norwegian-Sarpsborg-08-relegation-zone.html

'For me, it doesn't really matter where I play my football. Obviously in the UK, it's closer to home, closer to the family, but if an opportunity comes up and it excites me then I'm not afraid to take it.'

Edited by The rat catcher

3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Not sure if ture but i think his time with the Norwegian club was only short term

Out of contract at the end of January 2020.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, kila said:

No thanks

🙄🤷‍♂️ no we don’t need 20 goal a season strikers who would jump at the chance to play for us in our predicament.. your entitled to your opinion.. even if it’s completely bizarre

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

🙄🤷‍♂️ no we don’t need 20 goal a season strikers who would jump at the chance to play for us in our predicament.. your entitled to your opinion.. even if it’s completely bizarre

The guy can't behave himself, think he'd cause more problems this time around.

Do we really think a 32 year old striker playing for a pish Norwegian side is the solution?

pettigrewsstylist
7 minutes ago, kila said:

Do we really think a 32 year old striker playing for a pish Norwegian side is the solution?

Whats your take on Naismiths 4 yr contract?

The rat catcher
5 minutes ago, kila said:

I'd love your thoughts on the rest of our forward players. Very odd statement indeed.

You realise the point of football is to score goals and win games yes?

Jeez...

A Shoreditch Heart

if we can get him at a reasonable price short term them it makes sense - I reckon he has a a point to prove back here and that can only be positive

9 minutes ago, kila said:

Yes. He fits the bill of exactly what we need. A goalscorer to pull us out of the mire.

No brainer for me, he’s a goalscorer and that’s what we desperately need at the moment. I have my doubts we can afford him though.

A Shoreditch Heart
1 minute ago, Mort said:

Yes. He fits the bill of exactly what we need. A goalscorer to pull us out of the mire.

100% correct - we have nothing to lose - lets get him back for 6 months