Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

54 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Wow. He would be our best striker by far so who knows what that make us atm. Folk slagging him for goals in the League Cup are the same vevel as teams we struggled to score against this summer.

Couldn't make the bench at Rangers.

Plus hes a snide.

File under snake along with Pressley.

No one minded Hartley going to his boyhood club.

It's not just about football.

After all the support both players got they chose Tynecastle to metaphorically tell us we meant nothing.

Snake 1 pumping the Celtic badge 

Snake 2 pumping the Rangers badge.

Weeks after leaving.

Snake 1 tried to justify it like a little today rat.

Snake 2 doesnt understand what justify means hes just a rat.

Hope that's wow enough

Toady

Edited by jake

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yet he said he took a drop in wages to go back to Ibrox. 🙄

What a crock of shite. 

He probably did but his debt owed to our owner was paid off for him. 

Mind when snake 2 scored against Rangers at murrayfield.

I didnt mind he didnt celebrate.

I understood .

Respect

See if he had scored against us at Tynecastle and celebrated.

I wouldn't have minded.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

He probably did but his debt owed to our owner was paid off for him. 

That's very possible and think the debt wouldn't exactly be peanuts. 

He fails to mention that in his interview of course. 

Think he is a character we could do without at our club plus think his career will go on a pretty quick downward slope. 

He couldnt raise his training standards with Rangers to get more game time which he admitted so no chance he would do it elsewhere. 

Samuel Camazzola
12 minutes ago, jake said:

Couldn't make the bench at Rangers.

Plus hes a snide.

File under snake along with Pressley.

No one minded Hartley going to his boyhood club.

It's not just about football.

After all the support both players got they chose Tynecastle to metaphorically tell us we meant nothing.

Snake 1 pumping the Celtic badge 

Snake 2 pumping the Rangers badge.

Weeks after leaving.

Snake 1 tried to justify it like a little today rat.

Snake 2 doesnt understand what justify means hes just a rat.

Hope that's wow enough

Toady

:bek035:

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Shall I say again.....He isn't signing and never was.

The bairns are not listening.

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Shall I say again.....He isn't signing and never was.

I know it is ****** boring as hell. 

Some folk cannot accept it but there wasn't a cat in hells chance of it ever happening. 

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I’d tend to agree.

We’ve got Denzel, Uche, Naisy, MacLean, Keena as strikers

Then we’d have Walker, Naisy, Mulraney, Meshino, McDonald, Zanatta, Morrison as wingers/attacking mids/forwards, whatever pigeon hole you want to stick them in.

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 seems the way to go.

Yes - I'd second that, seems there is change afoot

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Never said anything like that. 

These players were far superior to Lafferty and didn't need to train very hard because of their abilities. 

Nothing to do with them having  a relationship with Naismith 🙄🙄

Plenty of players in the same team don't like each other.

Can almost guarantee there'll be players in the dressing room at Hearts who don't like one another.

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I’d tend to agree.

We’ve got Denzel, Uche, Naisy, MacLean, Keena as strikers

Then we’d have Walker, Naisy, Mulraney, Meshino, McDonald, Zanatta, Morrison as wingers/attacking mids/forwards, whatever pigeon hole you want to stick them in.

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 seems the way to go.

I could take not signing Lafferty but where was mcdonald and zanatta at the weekend.  Maclean seems to have disappeared and wighton injured, is there any word on uche apparent injury?

i was very surprised when Henderson came on before keena

12 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Budge has knocked any deal for Lafferty and Cummings on the head is what I’ve heard

Well done that fine lady.

Edited by jake

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

I could take not signing Lafferty but where was mcdonald and zanatta at the weekend.  Maclean seems to have disappeared and wighton injured, is there any word on uche apparent injury?

i was very surprised when Henderson came on before keena

That’s just the depth we have. There’s goals in this team.

No idea about Uche injury but he’s definitely got something up with him. Shadow of himself at the moment.

18 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Budge has knocked any deal for Lafferty and Cummings on the head is what I’ve heard

:Agree:

The word in the crib is that Mrs Budge had decided against the return of Lafferty due to him being the poster boy of the bangers in the support.    

26 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Run this one past me again please....

We never spoke to him and had no intention of speaking to him. How did Ann knock it on the head?

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Run this one past me again please....

We never spoke to him and had no intention of speaking to him. How did Ann knock it on the head?

What I’ve heard is she isn’t entertaining either of them. I never said we’ve spoken to either of them 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jake said:

Mind when snake 2 scored against Rangers at murrayfield.

I didnt mind he didnt celebrate.

I understood .

Respect

See if he had scored against us at Tynecastle and celebrated.

I wouldn't have minded.

Correct, the see you next Tuesday has burned his bridges with us.

2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

What I’ve heard is she isn’t entertaining either of them. I never said we’ve spoken to either of them 

Nothing to do with Ann.

7 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Hearing a contract has been offered to Lafferty...

Not from Hearts though?

You don’t half talk shite.

Where did you ‘hear’ this pish btw?

Joker.

heartandsoul
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Not from Hearts though?

Joker.

This

10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Correct, the see you next Tuesday has burned his bridges with us.

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nothing to do with Ann.

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Not from Hearts though?

Joker.

Sort of like 

CloustonHMFC
7 hours ago, PapaShango said:

She ‘isn’t entertaining them’ because no one at the club has even considered either of them coming to us. Both have made it known they’d like to sign for us and both have been told from the manager he isn’t interested. 

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

He's not signing ..we never even spoke to him. Shall I say it again?

No. We got the message the first 18 times. 

51 pages now - surely time to close this thread down and get it off the first page -  Lafferty is not coming back to Hearts.

People can always start a new 'pant wetting' thread in the January window :)

Who_put_the_ball_in...
13 minutes ago, adam1998 said:

51 pages now - surely time to close this thread down and get it off the first page -  Lafferty is not coming back to Hearts.

People can always start a new 'pant wetting' thread in the January window :)

Place amazes me people get an idea in the head with zero substance and it turns into a what time will he be announced 

19 hours ago, Gimme an H... said:

Levein didn't ask anyone to pump long balls to Uche and Washington on Saturday.

Naismith would not be at Hearts if our players were being asked to play shite football.

The manager can only do so much, once the whistle goes it's up to the players.

So he might gave mentioned this at HT & changed it possibly? 

Gimme an H...
Just now, iainmac said:

So he might gave mentioned this at HT & changed it possibly? 

I'm sure he did aye. Amongst alot of other things. 

Surely there's no one that actually still believes a manager (any manager, not just our one) would send a team full of decent, at this level, players out to pump it long to the main striker and continually refuse to change it... 

Surely no... 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Gimme an H... said:

Surely there's no one that actually still believes a manager (any manager, not just our one) would send a team full of decent, at this level, players out to pump it long to the main striker and continually refuse to change it... 

Surely no... 

So why do we keep doing it? Game after game after game?

5 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Surely no... 

Have you watched Hearts over the last 3 years? 

Play from side to side along the back four at pedestrian pace, Berra / Souttar / Bobby then hoof it up to Uche who then engages in a "strongest man" competition before falling on his arse or giving away a free kick. 

It's almost as if it's deliberate. 

Edited by iainmac

Gimme an H...
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

So why do we keep doing it? Game after game after game?

Because the players' confidence is absolutely shot at Tynecastle. The slightest wee mistake and they're absolutely slaughtered. 

I've used this already but do you really think a player of Naismiths/Wheelans quality would sign for a team that has a manager that wants to play mind numbing, punt it long football? 

The answer is no, they wouldn't. 

Gimme an H...
3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Play from side to side along the back four at pedestrian pace, Berra / Souttar / Bobby then hoof it up to Uche who then engages in a "strongest man" competition before falling on his arse or giving away a few kick. 

Aye, unfortunately I have watched them. 

I'm not saying the football isn't all of the above. I'm saying the manager won't send them out with the tactic of 'pass it to whoever is free in our half, turn and punt it'... 

Absolutely no way that's happening. It's the players confidence that's the issue. 

1 minute ago, Gimme an H... said:

I'm not saying the football isn't all of the above. I'm saying the manager won't send them out with the tactic of 'pass it to whoever is free in our half, turn and punt it'... 

Absolutely no way that's happening. It's the players confidence that's the issue. 

For 3 years? 

I think that answers it. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Because the players' confidence is absolutely shot at Tynecastle. The slightest wee mistake and they're absolutely slaughtered. 

I've used this already but do you really think a player of Naismiths/Wheelans quality would sign for a team that has a manager that wants to play mind numbing, punt it long football? 

The answer is no, they wouldn't. 

We punt the ball long because the players are short on confidence? Really? Is it not because they are being very poorly coached and not working their arses off on the training ground all day every day on tactics and styles of play that could maybe break the opposition down? 

So glad this isn't happening.

No time or patience for the big wank that he is, and since he went to Rangers what has he done? Nothing really. Fell out with the manager and whored himself back to Hearts as well as seemingly some young women.

The Old Tolbooth
13 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Play from side to side along the back four at pedestrian pace, Berra / Souttar / Bobby then hoof it up to Uche who then engages in a "strongest man" competition before falling on his arse or giving away a free kick. 

This is what I don't get with the fans defending Levein who want him to stay until October, nothing's going to change, he doesn't have a plan B, he barely has a plan A! He needs to go asap for the fairness of the fans. 

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

We punt the ball long because the players are short on confidence? Really? Is it not because they are being very poorly coached and not working their arses off on the training ground all day every day on tactics and styles of play that could maybe break the opposition down? 

Is that not all related though? Lack of players confidence a direct outcome of poor coaching.

Gimme an H...
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

And yet we are still able to sign players of decent caliber despite it being common knowledge that our players don't get coached properly. Aye that must be it. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

And yet we are still able to sign players of decent caliber despite it being common knowledge that our players don't get coached properly. Aye that must be it. 

We are utter shite so they are obviously NOT getting coached properly. 

7 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

I know what your saying. I’m certain like you his instructions aren’t punt it the length of Tynie and hope for the best. 

What I think he tries to do is play, second ball football. Where we move it forward quickly to the strikers and the midfield push on to pick up the 2nd ball high up the pitch, or play it long to the wings for the wide men to deliver into the box. Problem is teams are wise to it, they squeeze or back 4 and allow Berra to have the ball, he can’t play so he hoofs it every time. Problem 2 occurs because Uche can’t hold the ball up so our midfield get caught in no mans land and our back line is exposed to the counter attack.

Its simple to change....get the thing down and pass through the lines and don’t let Berra get isolated and get Uche onto the bench and use him as an impact player till he learns how to control a ball and shoot!

27 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Surely no... 

That’s not what happened. Don’t believe that for a second and Levein intimated that the defence started picking that option 

that said, the question still has to be asked why the players chose to do that ? 

If Levein/coaches don’t address, fix it and stop it from happening who will ?