• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Was there not more “baggage” that hadn’t been made public? 

Was quick enough to move on for ya so no thanks. 

tokyowalnut

If he can't be bothered training hard for the team he supports then I dont see him pushing himself for us. His incentive with us was to get a move after season 1, if he came back that wouldnt be there. Apart from Celtic games he was lazy, made 0 assists and couldnt hold the ball up. I wouldnt want to see him at Hearts again. 

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Kyle would love to come back, Craig wouldn’t have him back. 

"Kyle" couldn't wait to ****ing leave. 

What makes you think he'd love to cone back?

He's more use to us now at them skinning them for £10k a week for the next two years while getting splinters on his arse. 

44 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Craig might have no say in that whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Having Lafferty here also seemed to legitimise the idea of singing about flutes etc.

TBH I never really considered that song offensive unless there was a version I never heard

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Having Lafferty here also seemed to legitimise the idea of singing about flutes etc.

Yeah, let's knock back 19 goals a season to avoid hearing a daft song. 

Thought Police
14 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

TBH I never really considered that song offensive unless there was a version I never heard

It doesn’t offend me personally, because I couldn’t give a monkeys about religion, but there’s a huge thread about certain songs that our support sing and this was a song unrelated to football and a Rangers song.

10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No chance he’d be scoring any where near that for us. If he’s not getting near the Rangers team then why should we take their scraps?

way out west jambo
1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

No chance he’d be scoring any where near that for us. If he’s not getting near the Rangers team then why should we take their scraps?

Naismith wasn’t getting a game at Norwich but we took their scraps and it worked out not too badly.

Despite not getting in the rangers team, Lafferty would be our best striker if he came back. He’s better than any other striker we have at the club, it’s a definite upgrade on Uche, Wighton, Vanecek & McLean.

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

It doesn’t offend me personally, because I couldn’t give a monkeys about religion, but there’s a huge thread about certain songs that our support sing and this was a song unrelated to football and a Rangers song.

Certain players suit certain clubs. Who cares that he can't get in the Rangers team? He was settled at Hearts and scored goals for us when it mattered. I'd take him back on our terms. 

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, way out west jambo said:

Naismith wasn’t getting a game at Norwich but we took their scraps and it worked out not too badly.

Despite not getting in the rangers team, Lafferty would be our best striker if he came back. He’s better than any other striker we have at the club, it’s a definite upgrade on Uche, Wighton, Vanecek & McLean.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Certain players suit certain clubs. Who cares that he can't get in the Rangers team? He was settled at Hearts and scored goals for us when it mattered. I'd take him back on our terms. 

Fair enough guys.

Cruyff Turn

Played for a move last season. Got it. I’m sure he’s more than happy earning more dough to sit on his erse at Sevco than earn it working hard for us. His attitude isn’t what we need. He’s a bad apple. No thanks x infinity. 

He’d make the increasingly unacceptable behaviour of our fans even worse and if anyone thinks Levein is causing problems in the background, Jesus, Lafferty raises it a few notches.

A big fat no from me.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

He’d make the increasingly unacceptable behaviour of our fans even worse and if anyone thinks Levein is causing problems in the background, Jesus, Lafferty raises it a few notches.

A big fat no from me.

Agreed. 

Despite being a lazy, hun tosser, with baggage, leaving under a cloud etc etc he still scored 19 goals in a crap side. 

Thats never been replaced.

I don’t particularly want him back, and I’m not sure where all this nonsense started but those are facts. 

2 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Despite being a lazy, hun tosser, with baggage, leaving under a cloud etc etc he still scored 19 goals in a crap side. 

Thats never been replaced.

I don’t particularly want him back, and I’m not sure where all this nonsense started but those are facts. 

Other than he threatened to ‘down tools’ if he didn’t get his move to Rangers despite still being contracted to us for another year?

Hope he goes bankrupt.

Edited by Jammy T

2 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Shows Levein has his head screwed on.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Other than he threatened to ‘down tools’ if he didn’t get his move to Rangers despite still being contracted to us for another year?

Hope he goes bankrupt.

Link to his quote saying that? 

57 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

If Uche and Naismith had been fit all season they wouldn’t be far away from 19 goals each IMO. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

I think Lafferty posted it on the Rangers forum you got your profile picture from.

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Referenced on here by somebody or a couple of people that can generally be trusted with club knowledge.

You know that when he was at Rangers first time round he spent £30k-£40k getting interior decoration done to his house and wouldn’t/didn’t pay it. Rangers had to bail him out to stop it getting into the press.

The guy is scum.

Edited by Jammy T

Forever Hearts
26 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I think Lafferty posted it on the Rangers forum you got your profile picture from.

I've never been on a Rangers forum in my life so I'm afraid you are talking crap. Same as the imaginary quote. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

It was a harmless song, other than although he is tall I don't think he is 7 ft nor do I know if he ever has or still does play the flute. It was a song which I believe was started by Northern Ireland fans on their travels around Europe with their national team.

StevenNaismith
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Craig might have no say in that whatsoever. 

Unfortunately there’s barely a thing that happens at the club that Craig doesn’t have a say in with him being on the board, Director of Football and First Team Head Coach.

StevenNaismith
33 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Hope he goes bankrupt.

Didn’t happen mate. 

portobellojambo1
35 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Hope he goes bankrupt.

That didn't happen Jammy T. He made it very clear to anyone that asked, including senior personnel at Tynecastle, that he was happy to stay and see out the remainder of his contract. There was a story which appeared in one of the red top papers along the lines of what you've posted but that too was ridiculed.

Only time will tell if he arrives or not, if it were down to the thoughts of some HMFC fans I'm sure he wouldn't, but even the manager who has said we need more up front would have to give consideration to someone who has shown he can score goals for us, against more clubs than Celtic or make sure he can find someone more prolific.

BobbyJenkins
8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It was a harmless song, other than although he is tall I don't think he is 7 ft nor do I know if he ever has or still does play the flute. It was a song which I believe was started by Northern Ireland fans on their travels around Europe with their national team.

Aye that’s it, that’s why it was adopted ?

The football was dire with him and it’s dire without him. He’s a wank who left at the first chance to the Huns after the club helped with all his personal problems. He’s a lost cause and just another Riordan and O’Connor. **** him. 

i wish jj was my dad
54 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Hope he goes bankrupt.

I think he spat the dummy but I doubt he would down tools. 

FWIW, I wouldn't want him back either. This club looked after him. He can take his pay off from the huns and blow it somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, way out west jambo said:

Only a definite upgrade if you got the 19 goal, fully committed, head screwed on Kyle Lafferty. You may just as well end up with the opposite, which might still be an upgrade but if not even playing for whatever reason most definitely wouldn't be any use to anyone. 

Templeton Peck

Sounds like he is desperate for Hearts to come in for him, in the knowledge nobody else is going to touch him after this disastrous move. If its not Hearts I suspect he will be paid up and retire 

EasternRossco
3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

"Kyle" couldn't wait to ****ing leave. 

What makes you think he'd love to cone back?

He's more use to us now at them skinning them for £10k a week for the next two years while getting splinters on his arse. 

default_spoton.png

Sorry, no, not for me.

We gave him a chance to find his mojo after spunking  his cash on the gee gees. He wasn’t bad when he was here but his eyes were tempted by a bigger pay packet and no doubt game time for his beloved Deadco. Well he lucked out on the game time much like his gambling as for what ever reason Deadco won’t play him. Now if this story has any truth in it he wants to come back here. Well sorry Kyle you were here and you thought the grass was bluer in the West it wasn’t so try Hamilton or Partick I’m sure they’d  love to have you.

Edited by Dannie Boy

girvanjambo

He was always good for a goal against Celtic. A one game contract for 25 May is not allowed, pity that

Well I may stand to be corrected but there was fairly reliable info posted that for all the support that we gave him after the gambling admission he didn’t exactly reciprocate.

5 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Well I may stand to be corrected but there was fairly reliable info posted that for all the support that we gave him after the gambling admission he didn’t exactly reciprocate.

He never downed tools though. He might have been a bit of a handful behind the scenes but he still put in a shift.

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He never downed tools though. He might have been a bit of a handful behind the scenes but he still put in a shift.

We’ll never know I guess because he got his move.

Did CL not say something about the squads average IQ doubled after KL left?

I cant see Craig wanting him back TBH. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I play the harmonica and only 5ft 10, that song is really offensive.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Did CL not say something about the squads average IQ doubled after KL left?

I cant see Craig wanting him back TBH. 

Aye, 

Something like. 

Journo - Have you noticed anything about the squad since his departure. 

CL - Aye, the squads IQ has doubled. 

??

4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Wasn’t the offensive song the OMD version, especially the second last line that went, 

‘He hates the IRA, he’s Kyle Lafferty’

not sure being 7ft playing a tin whistle really offended anyone, certainly not me anyway.