Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

Kyle along with Eros Grezda and Borna Barisic were reportedly given a right dressing down by SG after a rankers side were 4-0 down to a Liverpool U 23 side at half time

on Tuesday.

My question is simples, would you take Lafferty back if as reported (BBC football gossip) he has probably played his last game for the blue butt cheek.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Too many off field problems.  I loved him when he was with us but probably left at the right time.  We definitely didn’t replace him well though. 

1 minute ago, skwif1 said:

Kyle along with Eros Grezda and Borna Barisic were reportedly given a right dressing down by SG after a rankers side were 4-0 down to a Liverpool U 23 side at half time

on Tuesday.

My question is simples, would you take Lafferty back if as reported (BBC football gossip) he has probably played his last game for the blue butt cheek.

Not a chance, he made his choices

been here before
1 minute ago, skwif1 said:

on Tuesday.

Where the **** to start with that shambles...

But in short, the answer is no.

No, he is an idiot off the field (even by moronic footballer standards).

He's been brutal for Rangers, hardly kicked a ball for them. 

And if he were to come back it would invigorate the wannabe blue nose fans in our midst, that awful song about him has not been missed. 

BOBTHEBRUCE

I don't think we would take him back due to his wages and his personality off the field. 

I mind Levein joking that he was an idiot when after he had signed for Rangers. Probably some truth in it or he wouldn't of said it. 

Would i take him back?

He has quality that nobody else has at our club. 

He is a bit too big for his boots and only tries when he wants to. 

Tough one. 

Probably not. 

Absolute Scenes

Scored 19 goals for us and wasn’t injured for more than 2 games

definitely take him back, provided he publicly apologies for his conduct and assures he is here for hearts and no one else

NaturalOrder74

Honestly if he’d stayed st hearts he’d be a hero but **** him he left us for 4 or 4 games at sevco wouldn’t take him back now 

BOBTHEBRUCE
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Scored 19 goals for us and wasn’t injured for more than 2 games

definitely take him back, provided he publicly apologies for his conduct and assures he is here for hearts and no one else

His words are meaningless though. 

Haringshairband

I'd take him back. As i get a bit older, I appreciate players move for money and there is no loyalty in football.

Glamorgan Jambo

If we could get him back on loan next season where we pay him about half of his previous wage with us then yes. One of the cleanest strikers of the ball I've seen. Gets up for big games and Levein will know exactly how to deal with him. 

If he can score goals for us & create chances for others, of course. 

It's no concidence that our form collapsed when he left. 

AlphonseCapone

Nope. 

He's not good enough for Rangers so why should we accept he's good enough for us unless we'll continue to always accept our place in Scottish football. 

He's also a shite human. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Cruyff Turn

Nope. Hate the prick, hated him when he played for us as well. Always a hun prick and a massively overrated big streak of pish. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Nope. 

He's not good enough for Rangers so why should we accept he's good enough for us unless we'll continue to always accept our place in Scottish football. 

He's also a shite human. 

Some players don't settle at certain clubs. Your argument for not wanting him back is mental. He loved playing for us and we've missed his goals badly since he left. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Nope. Hate the prick, hated him when he played for us as well. Always a hun prick and a massively overrated big streak of pish. 

Aye. I really hated him scoring goals for Hearts. ?

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Some players don't settle at certain clubs. Your argument for not wanting him back is mental. He loved playing for us and we've missed his goals badly since he left. 

He done great for us and that was to my surprise. Do I think we'd get that Lafferty coming back? Nah, just feel like we got the best out of him and his career will keep going down the way. I also want players that are honoured to play for us, I reckon he'd expect us to be honoured he is playing for us again. 

If the option was Lafferty or no striker then yes, I'd take him back. I'd prefer us to finally sign a replacement for him instead though

Left on good terms, speaks highly of our club, got us a few quid on his sale. Aye why not, cant hold it against him he wanted to pull on the shirt of the club he supports again. 

If he comes back at an affordable salary and MacPhee can keep him on the straight and narrow, then absolutely. 

Edited by Gizmo

If we take Lafferty back I'd give up.

Mark under Pressley after his love in with the Rangers fans the first home game against us.

Couple of snakes.

Tynecastlesmychurch
37 minutes ago, skwif1 said:

on Tuesday.

Would I take back a big game player that loves putting the boot into celtic and hibs. But especially celtic! A player that scored 19 goals for us last season. A player that probably regrets leaving us to begin with considering how his return to the rangers has turned out. Hmmmm let me think... Absolutely I'd take him back in a second! He would be another big game player and added quality that the squad desperately needs. Especially when Naismith isn't available. I understand why people wouldn't want him but lets be serious it would be a great signing! 

Calebs Grandad

Definitely a place for him at Tynecastle but it would have to be financially attractive for us as well as him. Free transfer, small or no signing on fee and a salary well within our structure. 

Nope. Done great for us before and was given all the love and adoration he could've wanted but clearly that wasn't enough for him. **** him, he can rot 

Cruyff Turn
23 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye. I really hated him scoring goals for Hearts. ?

Yep, always hated the *****. His goals were welcome. Thankfully he’s now ****ed off back to That cesspit 

It's like folk don't actually want us to do well. 

Yes I would love to have a big game, 19 goal a season striker back. 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Homme said:

It's like folk don't actually want us to do well. 

Yes I would love to have a big game, 19 goal a season striker back. 

As would anybody with half a brain. 

I think many football fans really have to adapt to modern times(myself included). 

Until the late eighties, player loyalty was likely around the 90% area. A few decades later I'd put that around the 50% mark. 

I believe that nowadays, loyalty is putting in a shift once the shirt gets pulled on. When a player moves on, the loyalty becomes to that new shirt. 

Maybe being a little bit naive... But that's how I see it...