• Mikey1874

• tian447

• Morgan

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

The right back poll starts tomorrow you know what to do

Stevenson will probably get 100% of the vote. Unanimously voted for by Hearts and Hibs supporters.

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Stevenson will probably get 100% of the vote. Unanimously voted for by Hearts and Hibs supporters.

Wasn't he a left back?

Will be hard for David Gray not to be chosen. 

Whittaker will be in there. 

Matt Doherty maybe should be but doubt it. 

hereford_hearts
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Will be hard for David Gray not to be chosen. 

Whittaker will be in there. 

Matt Doherty maybe should be but doubt it. 

Vote carefully and often?

1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

Vote carefully and often?

Conflab tomorrow when it comes out 

Agree the strategy 

Samuel Camazzola

Kujabi and Roland Gift were accomplished full backs and deserve to be shortlisted and picked! ? 

Surely a potential contender for the classic thread?

Edited by Tynieman
grammar

gorgie rd eh11

?  EEN/Scotsman.

They must look back fondly on the days when they allowed they hibs fanzine a*******s to alienate half of their audience. 

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

If yesterday's poll is correct Andy McNeil is the best Hibs goalkeeper of the 21st century with 43 per cent of the vote at the time of writing.

It now brings us to the poll. We didn't learn our lessons from a previous poll run regarding Hibs' best goalkeeper. Hearts fans - and supporters of other teams - spotted an opportunity with Malkowski winning.

Once again, the goalkeeper on the shortlist who you would expect to score lowly, scored the highest, the poll being shared on popular Hearts fans' forum Jambos Kickback who gave McNeil a push

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

First time I've seen that. Brilliant. 

:rofl:

It is now open. 

Evening News is watching what we do.

Suppose as above we could just leave it. Letting the Evening News rot is certainly preferable. No loss there. 

I suppose if we all vote for David Gray or Scott Brown then they can't be included in the team? No-one as bad as McNeil will surely be included now. 

Decisions.

gorgie rd eh11
40 minutes ago, sassenach said:

This has been great fun, but let's not kid ourselves that we've got one over the Evening News.

As far as I know, newspapers can charge more for website advertising based on individual page visits (someone please correct me if I'm wrong here). I'm pretty sure that they will have made money out of our little game - I myself must have voted well over 100 times in this (my bus journey from work is over an hour).

Someone in the EEN probably believes that they've even been trolling us.

Aye they must be p*****g themselves. We're thriving and they're hanging on by their finger nails trying to generate clickbait.

Oh the irony. :)

10 hours ago, tian447 said:

If yesterday's poll is correct Andy McNeil is the best Hibs goalkeeper of the 21st century with 43 per cent of the vote at the time of writing.

It now brings us to the poll. We didn't learn our lessons from a previous poll run regarding Hibs' best goalkeeper. Hearts fans - and supporters of other teams - spotted an opportunity with Malkowski winning.

Once again, the goalkeeper on the shortlist who you would expect to score lowly, scored the highest, the poll being shared on popular Hearts fans' forum Jambos Kickback who gave McNeil a push

That can’t be real :rofl:

surely to **** :rofl:

What an embarrassment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

It is now open. 

Evening News is watching what we do.

Suppose as above we could just leave it. Letting the Evening News rot is certainly preferable. No loss there. 

I suppose if we all vote for David Gray or Scott Brown then they can't be included in the team? No-one as bad as McNeil will surely be included now. 

Decisions.

If you're reading... Hi EN (and Scotsman) could you please go back to being a newspaper and stop with the click-generating headlines and slideshows and "stories" about what someone said on Twitter.

Not to mention listing ads disguised as stories like "Here's how Londoners will be working out in 2019 and beyond" under "Latest Hearts news" (Great geo-targeting by the way.)

Edited by Guest

Arthur Morgan
3 hours ago, sassenach said:

I myself must have voted well over 100 times in this (my bus journey from work is over an hour)

2 hours ago, HMFCHammy said:

To be fair I don’t see the point in this

makes us look a bit obsessed with them 

:bolt:

2 hours ago, HMFCHammy said:

:fth:

21 hours ago, tian447 said:

:gok:

15 hours ago, sassenach said:

This has been great fun, but let's not kid ourselves that we've got one over the Evening News.

As far as I know, newspapers can charge more for website advertising based on individual page visits (someone please correct me if I'm wrong here). I'm pretty sure that they will have made money out of our little game - I myself must have voted well over 100 times in this (my bus journey from work is over an hour).

Someone in the EEN probably believes that they've even been trolling us.

They will generate very little if you use ad blockers when visiting the site

Arthur Morgan
6 hours ago, sassenach said:

Not sure what's funny - the fact that I bothered voting, or that I use the bus?

If it's the former, it was just a harmless one-off giggle. If it's the latter, don't be such a snob.

You are taking this the wrong way mate :D

I just thought it was funny you voting 100 times on your 1 hour bus journey. I imagined it in my head and it made me laugh :lol:

2 hours ago, kila said:

Brilliant.

I doubt the EEN care though, we got them lots of page hits pushing their income up from ad revenue! 

This is true, is it the Hearts fans playing the EEN, or is it the EEN playing the Hearts fans?

It's funny as **** either way.

22 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

?  EEN/Scotsman.

They must look back fondly on the days when they allowed they hibs fanzine a*******s to alienate half of their audience. 

Exactly. Moronic and suicidal decision that they are still paying for. 

9 hours ago, HMFCHammy said:

Shank?

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

No sign of the next poll. 

They are struggling to find enough fullbacks to justify holding it.?