Rest of the season

Maroonjam

I would be keen for Levein to experiment for the last few games. We have little to play for (other than the Derby and the final). 

On this basis we have a good tradition of playing youngsters at the end of the season and would like to see this continue for the remaining games. Cochrane, Irvine and Moore are the ones that spring to mind for me. Keena would be on my list but appreciate he is injured. 

Are there any other players you think could be ready for game time and a chance to stake a place in the first team squad next season? 

OmiyaHearts

Vanecek should be starting every game. Try and get some match sharpness & fitness so we have at least one able striker on the bench at the final (Hopefully Maclean is in the stands watching.).

davemclaren
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Vanecek should be starting every game. Try and get some match sharpness & fitness so we have at least one able striker on the bench at the final (Hopefully Maclean is in the stands watching.).

Not a bad call re Vanacek. 

Cruyff Turn

Agree with all of the above. Although i’d try and beat Hibs first to stop them finishing 4th.

Andy Irving, Ryan Edwards and David Vanecek should all feature. We should also try and play some football. No harm in going gung ho v Killie, Aberdeen and Celtic now. 

If it wasn't for the final I'd wholeheartedly agree but we need to balance giving reserve/youth players some game time with keeping the team for the final match sharp. 

Toxteth O'Grady
21 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I get the feeling he has been written off already and will be away in the summer

11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Agree with all of the above. Although i’d try and beat Hibs first to stop them finishing 4th.

Andy Irving, Ryan Edwards and David Vanecek should all feature. We should also try and play some football. No harm in going gung ho v Killie, Aberdeen and Celtic now. 

Yeah agree, all for youth adding 2/3 max per game. Agree with above give vanceek a chance